Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84512 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

i want them to migrate to south-africa,their are white-devils,drugs,homos,lesbiens,and 419,just like them...

i dont even care ,make them rename south-africa to biafra...

oh that is akamu case .

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
adeitoro:

but he is saying the truth.

Why is it that yorubas are cowards even exhibit such online?

I need an answer for a research purpose.

first of all,you strange one,i am not yoruba....i am urhobo....your head no dey work well ni??

research ko....reseaaaarch ni....you can come and research my shiiit...
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by publicenemy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

clap for your self ,

bye bye .

Dude you shoud be comedian.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by stynhaq(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Phillip Effiong, Kaduna nzeogwu etc etc all made their mistakes which cost nzeogwu his life and Phillip effiong his pride as he apologised to gowon when Ojukwu ran away to wherever he ran to after the war.

There is no 'igbo' in my state Delta state. We have ukwanis and some delta ibos who will never agree to be called 'IGBOS'...
The ikwerres don't call themselves igbos

Biafra is a good dream for the igbos, push for it without the Niger Delta. As the Name implies BIAFRA- it also sounds igbotic!...

God bless your country when you have it.

Nothing Like Delta Igbo; its virtual and non-existent. What we have is Ika(Agbor), Aniocha(Ogwashi-Uku), Ukwani(Kwale, Obiaruku) and Oshimili (Asaba, Ibusa etc). I'm Ika.

and please Tell him Biafra ends at the Niger Bridge. Plus they are landlocked too. That's why the Dream of biafra wont ever work.

Finally, Igbos would sabotage the plans anyways because of their greed considering their investments in Ikeja, Alaba, Apapa, Idumota, Kano etc.

lol. muna go if una like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by gemini35(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

As much as you talk like a child, I am obliged to reply you for the sake of reasonable people reading..
None of these people you have mentioned call themselves IGBO!!!! Don't you get it!!!..they don't want your Biafra dream which is why they fought against you in the past because they see where it will lead to.
They'd rather have their own dream.
must they be igbo who told u biafra is made of igbo go and take origine and stop giving ur self headec

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
publicenemy:

Dude you shoud be comedian.

gimme connection brother

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
There's oil in Ugwuta of Imo state and in my home town Eziama in Imo state including some other places like Nkanu in Enugu state,Abia state and Anambra State also has Cruide Oil. Which will be made known once BIAFRAN STATE is actualise. BIAFRA is a Cruide Oil producing State. And will definitely stand on its own once decleard by the UN.
Do we even need oil?!...oil is going out of usage; major source of energy is partially drieved from the sun now...that's why the naira keeps dancing bushmen dance...and by the way.we have lots of Coal and we are of course land of the rising sun. so forget that oil matter

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tochstorm(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
as usual e warriors with their useless arguments. if biafra succeeds it will be pure igbo. the anambra might even be thinking of how to get rid of the people of anam.... oh wait there is natural gas and oil in anam! am a yoruba guy but the igbo are more inteligent than the rest of ss there has been oil from ages on there land and the FG can't harvest it why?
the reason is still unknown though. but it will be hard.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
castiello:
Igbo people contribute to the problem nigeria is having, i travel alot if u see what igbo people are doing outside this country them steal kill do drugs yahoo yahoo sell fake product just because they want to come back home and claim big boy they are tanishing the image of nigeria abroad go to thailand china indonisia malaysia etc they call igbo people the caurse of nigeria, they dont even go to school all they do is to cheat people and rip them off their money, tell me how can u even manage a country with this useless abtitude of ur country men, 80percent of igbo are illitrates let them break away self it will be a blessing to nigeria useless set of people
Mor.on!! is it only the igbos that commits those crimes you mentioned? Hate is in your blood that's why you came here to spew trash.
Useless fooool!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Who made mention of war here if not you, we shll continue pressing until we achieve freedom but should you marauders bring war, we are no scared
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. That's how your coward of a leader ojukwu was raving and ranting but when the war intensified he ran like the coward he was. Pls do. Try and start a war if you will not die. We will use the blood of the igbos in edo state to cleanse the land and appease the gods.
you are now edo not itshekiri again, wish I could lay my hands on you, ka m gwa gi ihe oku ji nti oke eme

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by savanto: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
The problems that the Igbos have is greed and leadership, which is also traceable to the way and manner these Massob people extort all forms of obnoxious levies and taxes from the poor.

All you need to do is just take a trip to the Onitsha and see what the so called Massob are doing to their own people and you'd be sorry for them. They collect money from traders forcefully, most times bullying them into submission to part with their hard earned money. (Ego Massob)
They brandish their shotguns and intimidate the everyday people who have no voice.

I, For one, do not want my state to be a part of Biafra. (Delta). If they want Biafra, no problem. I think they can deal with whatever comes out of it since it is their dream. But Delta is no part of it and never will. Our ways are different from yours.

It is true that the Igbos have been marginalised for many decades now and I feel for them but they should think again and again to be sure they can manage the new republic is granted them.

May Oluwa bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by chuksonu(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

If you don't want to die in millions again then stop trying to insult people in their homes and trying to claim their land as yours.
How many people try to call the people in those 5 igbo states ogonis or Isokos?....respect other people as they respect you and you will have peace.

Don't call non-igbo land as igbo land. It is an insult.

You tried to dominate in the North, they dealth with you,...you went to yoruba land, they almost threw you inside lagooon..hehehehehehe

Now its the Niger Delta....

Una dey crase ?? What is you peoples problem??..you don't have power yet you want to dominate, when they beat you black and blue and kill you like chickens, you will be playing victims.

Nobody comes to the south east to claim it...why don't you respect and stay clear of ownership of other peoples land?

Una like wahala oh.....na wa!!!
Why are you so desperate to define who will be included in Biafra and not?.Why this hatred?.I feel for your Igbo friends who does not know the type of hatred you have for them and will still leave their drink for you to look while they go out for convenience..Are you telling me that, for example I am an Igbo man.I grew up in Benin city and later bought a land there and built a mansion with my heard earned money.Do I have the right to call the land and building mine or should I be calling it Bini land?.Nigeria of today is comprising of so many ethnic groups with different languages is it not the same entity?.Are you the spoke person for all the tribes in Niger Delta?.Why are you hurting yourself with pain and hatred about the composition of Biafra which for now is still a dream?.Why are you celebrating the millions that died during civil war?.Do you not know that when the Hausas want to kill in the north they kills us together.They don't know who is Edo,Itsekiri,Uhobo.We all automatically becomes"Nyamiri".With what I have read from your comments I will never in my life look at you in a different way I look at boko haram.Read the insult you spew against millions of us.Shame on you!.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
stynhaq:

Nothing Like Delta Igbo; its virtual and non-existent. What we have is Ika(Agbor), Aniocha(Ogwashi-Uku), Ukwani(Kwale, Obiaruku) and Oshimili (Asaba, Ibusa etc). I'm Ika.

and please Tell him Biafra ends at the Niger Bridge. Plus they are landlocked too. That's why the Dream of biafra wont ever work.

Finally, Igbos would sabotage the plans anyways because of their greed considering their investments in Ikeja, Alaba, Apapa, Idumota, Kano etc.

lol. muna go if una like

true,their greed will not let their biafra work...igbos are peoples that dont even understand themselves....you need to see two igbo men fighting between each other,is like hell-fire....

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by abbey621(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
If Biafra is what it would take to shut up the most irritating set of people in Nigeria, then so be it! At this point it's no longer funny, I would rather give them Biafra in peace than watch them take it by force! I've analyzed the situation very carefully and one thing is constant Igbos are not satisfied with mixing with Yorubas, Hausas or any other tribe, they've tried but can't tolerate it any longer, to them all other tribes stink so please President Elect Buhari, give them what they want and let us all live in peace!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by chibuike65: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caleycash:
Imposter!!!...why is your name Chibuike?! hhmm...why not answer Danjuma or Ibukun...mtcheeww my friend you are confused soul!!!
am a real son of biafra

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by gemini35(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=22pt]Has anybody considered that MASSOB does not represent Igbos?

Have you seen the number of MASSOB demonstrators in the photo? does not even look more than 25 people all obviously paid to be there with printed uniform and flags.

Ask any Igbo you know what MASSOB stands for or who its leader is and you would be surprised that they may not even have heard of them.

America's covert plan to split up Nigeria in 2015 should not be allowed to succeed.[/size]
just watch and see,the northerners don,t want us to rule,imagine Hw ungovernable they made gej regime ,and some deluded ones are here capping careless
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
hmmm
I can imagine the kind of emissary you will turn out to be
If they know better when Biafra comes
They has better not put people with your kind of passion in positions where you would have to interact with others

You have anger and tolerance issues

Fight
Fight

It still doesn't pull a strand of hair from my head
Get an attitude reload.
The one you have is corrupt

Can someone get this yoruba woman to leave me alone with her preaching.

And maybe you should read my past post from beginning to now. I never saw you people for what you truly are until I started this forum long enough to witness the pathetic, despicable behavior of your people. So yes, I am intolerant with your people.
You illiterates made me that way and I'm extremely happy top have my eyes fully open now.

now do me a favour and leave me out of your kumbaya preaching. Noone wants to kumbaya with a 2 face tribe. I sure as hell don't. I rather kumbaya with a snake

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
stynhaq:

lol. muna go if una like
Na jealousy dey worry dis one...are we dey first landlocked country to get freedom?!...mtcheeww guy pack well abeg

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Born and bred.
Secondary School - command day secondary school, Army cantonment, Ojo.

ok did that ojo cantonment bomb explosion incident affects your brain?
I asked because of the trash you have been posting here.
I know you hate Igbos, infact you want all of them dead but that your emotion shouldn't affect your sense of disentment.

For your information if you care to learn, go to ogbogonogo, fumnanya street, nebisi street etc. and tell an average Asaba man or woman that he or she is not Igbo, the calamity that will befall you cannot be quantified.

Stop spewing trash, urhobo man.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by IGBOSON1: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Setaje:

My brother abeg itshekiri don't answer igbo like names except maybe half breeds. Am itshekiri. My name sounds more yoruba so does most itshekiri people I no. Secondly. There is no use arguing wiv them. There will and never be unity between the south east and south south. There are just too many ethnic groups. We rather be independent than be one. How do u tell an urhobo man or ijaw man to be under igbo. Not to talk of itshekiri or Okpe. It's not possible. Hence the true Niger deltans in this forum don't even argue. We just watch and laugh as they attach by force. The ijaws and other groups are not stupid. Their attachment is just because of oil. Nothing more. Let everybody fight their own battle.

^^^If you really are from the so called South South, then your situation is indeed dire!

I bet you stood by and watched with glee as the gang-up formed to return power back to the core northern muslims (the 'owners of Nigeria') went about making Nigeria ungovernable for your fellow South Southerner; you stood by and watched as they schemed, plotted, kidnapped, murdered, raped their way back to Aso Rock, then you turn around and tell me Ndigbo are the problem of the Niger Deltans abi? Nice going! wink

You say there is and will never be unity between the South East and South South? I suppose unlike the peace, unity, love and brotherhood we see among ethnic and religious groups in the wider Nigerian setting!? Maybe SE and SS should ask Nigeria the secret to her unity, peace and progress! wink

Listen!.....If Ndigbo ever get their independence from this shithole of a country, you can be rest assured that Itsekiri and Uhrobo (where you and you kindred spirit are from) would not be allowed to join us in forming a new true nation.....we'd have enough to take care of within the first couple of years without having to bother about having snakes, backstabbers and malcontents as part of our new nation! Oh, and before i forget; you can take the Edos with you as well! I'm sure you guys will get on just fine with the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani in the old Nigeria.....you can still keep Nigeria 'one' without us!

Any cooperation you see us having with our neighbours is to the extent of cooperating to face a common enemy! An enemy that uses bastards like you to cause divisions in the area formerly known as the Eastern Region, knowing fully well that with said divisions 'one Nigeria' can still continue apace....continue stumbling on in the dark as it's been doing since independence; continue giving them access to majority of the most profitable oil blocks in the Niger Delta; continue giving them access the the best business and investment opportunities in the country while others queue up behind them for the crumbs; and continue keeping the keys to Aso Rock firmly in their grasp (of course with a little help from their southern friends wink)!

You say you're a 'true Niger Deltan'? Pray, what areas in the South South do you term 'true' and where exactly would you call 'false'?

If by 'attaching by force' you mean Ndigbo claiming Igbo areas of the Niger Delta (the Niger Delta being an area delineated and separated from the East Central State in 1966 with the aim of balkanising Igboland and causing divisions).....if you're talking of this area then i'm afraid you're getting no apologies from me! Igboland remains Igboland regardless of what hateful bigoted twerps like you did in the late 60s and regardless of what you think today!

If you say Igbos attachment to Ijaws is for oyel, can you tell me exactly who the major beneficiaries of this oyel are today? Are you also saying there's no oyel in Igboland?

Let me just reiterate to assuage your fears: Biafra will not force any group in the South South/Niger Delta to form a nation with us (more so the likes of Urhobo, Itsekiri, Edo and any other Yoruba-leaning ethnic group! Heck....we'll even pay to keep you lot out! lipsrsealed)! And besides, it's not even possible in the world of today....we're not living in the dark ages you know!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rocking with this? Where is that yoruba impostor with Id: CHM11 or something like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Another Niger deltan speaking. My point exactly. We'd rather remain in Nigeria than be in a country with igbos...haaaaa IGBOS!!!!!...Jesus!!!! Its not hate oh, but errrrrrrrrm.....abeg abeg abeg....
I have said it before and will keep saying it over and over again....I am from Edo state..I want to make it clear to the igbos that there is a big difference between SS and SE...its so unfortunate that some people think we are one which get on mγ nerves...igbos want biafra and they should fight it alone..As an Edo guy,I will rather be with yoruba than igbo...igbo is a no no no for me...the only reason they want to merge with us is because they know we gat oil...bunch of deluded folk..there are very nice igbos out there though that make you think either they are mixed or didn't grow up in igbo land...Igbo,na una shit ,na una go carry am..Biafra na una war...leave South south outta this..Peace

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And they rage on

Night y'all
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
akthedream:
I have said it before and will keep saying it over and over again....I am from Edo state..I want to make it clear to the igbos that there is a big difference between SS and SE...its so unfortunate that some people think we are one which get on mγ nerves...igbos want biafra and they should fight it alone..As an Edo guy,I will rather be with yoruba than igbo...igbo is a no no no for me...the only reason they want to merge with us is because they know we gat oil...bunch of deluded folk..there are very nice igbos out there though that make you think either they are mixed or didn't grow up in igbo land...Igbo,na una shit ,na una go carry am..Biafra na una war...leave South south outta this..Peace
bless you!!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Ogatitus: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ogatitus:
What is nairaland turning into?
Must you guys always bring issues with xenophobic inclinations to the front page?
Earlier in the day it was about "killing the igbos"...now this.
Is this the best way to generate traffic?
The nation is @ a very precarious moment and issues like this should be down played.
Frankly Seun, am disappointed.

#WeAreOne

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

first of all,you strange one,i am not yoruba....i am urhobo....your head no dey work well ni??

research ko....reseaaaarch ni....you can come and research my shiiit...

ok what ever, who will like to share a country with a lazy set like urhoboman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by gloriana(f): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue
becos u clear thinking n sensible pple will not let dem confused pple go. Dey said dey want out but u guys r holding unto dem. Y? U kip crying one nigeria yet dez so much injustice being done to a set of pple. U cry one nig yet u can't wait for d slightest opprtunity to slit d throat of ur neighbour.I sympathize wit Biafra though n I pity nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibuike65:
am a real son of biafra
Nna no mind me...I just dey provoke with dis zoo people, so I no read ur comments to align with mine I thought you are countering my post. then I saw the map you stated in your comment...pardon me.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Who made mention of war here if not you, we shll continue pressing until we achieve freedom but should you marauders bring war, we are no scared you are now edo not itshekiri again, wish I could lay my hands on you, ka m gwa gi ihe oku ji nti oke eme
you'll never achieve your silly dream called biafra. Even if you see you will do nothing cos I will drown you in a river not the lagoon this time. I pity you yeebos. You death will be uncountable this time. I'm not itshekiri and I've never been one. I'm an Edo man and that I will remain. They said 3 million igbos died in the civil war. Believe me this time it will be 10 million.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
OneNaira6:

The guy is NOT Urhobo or Delta for the last time.

A Urhobo will not stupidly mention iteskiri has igbo names, there's not one single iteskiri community with Igbos names. Everyone from or live in delta knows this especially a urhobo whose community is literally next to iteskiri ppl. An Urhobo or delta will not stupidly think or mention Asaba, etc denies Igbos. The dude is 110% YORUBA. I can bet my entire income on that.
I notice that too,there is one of his comments,he mention isekiri name as igbo bearing names..
I laughed at his foolishness..cheesy
I guess ,he is only trying to cause loggerhead btw urrhobo,nigerdelta and ndigbos..

As he set dis confusion here,so shall this confusion continue to follow him like CHM1 confuse dog.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
bless you!!!

Edos are free to remain with nigeria. See the biafra map below. If you are not form this region, please speak on advisory note like a stranger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm from Akwa-Ibom/CrossRiver and I say hell NO to Biafra. They can go if they want but they berra back off from our lands.
who are you to decide for the pple of Akwaibom?
And what's so special in your so called land?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.