Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84699 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by gemini35(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Yes very true. I second this your view.
I am from Delta state.
You know what I don't understand about the igbos?
They say they want to be independent, which is a good thing. 99% of them share this view which is enough to help them realise their dream.
Why then do they keep opening business and building houses and living outside the south east? They don't want to co-exist, yet they keep wanting to be accepted.

You want Biafra, states like imo, enugu, abia, anabra and ebonyi share your views completely, gather yourselves together and push for your Biafra.
Its only an unrealistic dream when you want to add people from other regions who don't share your view into your dream.
are u daft many igbo men have houses in Dubai ,must you invest ur country?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
@topic

I cant help but to agree Free Biafra, my post on the matter

I'm still reading responses..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:

If d pple of those states join nko
U will singlehandedly push them back
Bros stop forming mouth
Talk is cheap

Issue is..no one says you should not form Biafra. Biafra is an Igbo dream..people from the southsouth says they are not Igbo. Are you saying you can't form your biafra without them?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by M4gunners: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

U can't be from Niger delta and be IGBO except you are lost. Find your origin sir.
Mr Man that is a big insult to me if you don't know! I'm an Igbo Man you can't take that away from me . Governor Rotimi Amaechi went to Aba to campaign for APC, what was his comment? He said Jonathan claimed to be Igbo but he can't speak the language. That him himself is an Igbo because his speaks Igbo and his name is Amaechi. He forgot Jonathan's name is also Ebele. Now Ebele and Amaechi sounds in ur ear what? Igbo or ND?You got the like you want from your first comment,simply because you just Include ND to Nigeria. I guess you know what that means OIL full stop. That was why you got like for your first comment. Keep falling in the hands of betrayers as far as an concern ,Abum nwa afor Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibuike65:
am a real son of biafra

tunde bawo ni?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

you igbos should be very careful with us niger-deltans,,,we keep on telling you,that we dont want to be biafra,you dont want to listen..

you are treating us as if we can not think for ourselfs.....

biafra will never exist.....try and die... angry angry angry
who re the nigerdeltan?

Yu re not nigerdeltan so park well adebisi

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sigiyaya(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

As much as you talk like a child, I am obliged to reply you for the sake of reasonable people reading..
None of these people you have mentioned call themselves IGBO!!!! Don't you get it!!!..they don't want your Biafra dream which is why they fought against you in the past because they see where it will lead to.
They'd rather have their own dream.
@ CHM11 I THINK YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!! I keep telling my Igbo friends that the so called niger deltas will never support them the way the supported Jonathan. I was in imo state and was calling Jonathan my brother my brother, truth me no niger delta can do that for the IGBOS,

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
all you s s / s e should join together and shut this arrogant bleepers in the dark .

join conversations just like fight

keep then wrong .

they are cowards they will quit and run away .

You are living in LalaLand if you think the SS that never returned your properties after the civil war will join you now to actualise your biafra. Form biafra, Ohh, every government institution and individual will support your dream without bloodshed. The SS will not be going with you.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
gemini35:
just watch and see,the northerners don,t want us to rule,imagine Hw ungovernable they made gej regime ,and some deluded ones are here capping careless

jonathan was not even igbo.... angry angry angry angry angry

WE DELTANS DECLARE THE OL SW TO OUR TERRITORY....DECLARE BIAFRA ON OUR TERRITORY,THAT WILL BE YOUR DEATH-SENTENCE.. angry angry

WE WILL FIGHT YOU,TILL KINGDOM COME....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by IGBOSON1: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
akthedream:
I have said it before and will keep saying it over and over again....I am from Edo state..I want to make it clear to the igbos that there is a big difference between SS and SE...its so unfortunate that some people think we are one which get on mγ nerves...igbos want biafra and they should fight it alone..As an Edo guy,I will rather be with yoruba than igbo...igbo is a no no no for me...the only reason they want to merge with us is because they know we gat oil...bunch of deluded folk..there are very nice igbos out there though that make you think either they are mixed or didn't grow up in igbo land...Igbo,na una shit ,na una go carry am..Biafra na una war...leave South south outta this..Peace

^^^Please do yourself a favor and shut up! Where did any Igbo say they plan on taking Edo with them? Why do you talk as if the South South is one homogeneous ethnic group?....Do you know there are Igbos in said South South? Are you speaking for the Efik/Ibibio/Annang as well....all the way from Edo?

Instead of you fools to agitate for a true federation or confederal setup -which would kill all these agitations in their tracks- you're busy hyperventilating over Ndigbo leaving Nigeria....even when the possibility of them forcing Edo to join is pretty much ZERO!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by chibuike65: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caleycash:
Nna no mind me...I just dey provoke with dis zoo people, so I no read ur comments to align with mine I thought you are countering my post. then I saw the map you stated in your comment...pardon me.
am sorry toO is that so call delta river boy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
jayfolarin:

You are living in LalaLand if you think the SS that never returned your properties after the civil war will join you now to actualise your biafra. Form biafra, Ohh, every government institution and individual will support your dream without bloodshed. The SS will not be going with you.. tongue

have you done ?

click .

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
emmysoftyou:
I notice that too,there is one of his comments,he mention isekiri name as igbo bearing names..
I laughed at his foolishness..cheesy
I guess ,he is only trying to cause loggerhead btw urrhobo,nigerdelta and ndigbos..

As he set dis confusion here,so shall this confusion continue to follow him like CHM1 confuse dog.

I stopped reading his comment after that post. Funny thing, SE Igbos will fall for his "I'm delta" claim as usual without reading his obvious disclosure of fakeness.

Anyway, as far as I know when Biafra comes, Asaba, oshi, etc are with SE on it. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a lying ediot. All you need to do is check Massob members..a significant # of them are SS igbo. Staying in an underdeveloped, unproductive and not improving nation is a no go area. I rather Asaba get nuked than remain in "one nigeria" and suffering all because of "one nigeria".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
anwo247:

Edos are free to remain with nigeria. See the biafra map below. If you are not form this region, please speak on advisory note like a stranger.
u can't force it on them ya know
Its like what u are also saying righy now.
Some of them disagree

What you don't wanna be a part of, you don't wanna be a part of.

Good night

Happy deliberations
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ewu okonkwo u have not told me why u want to share country with Igbos? How do we see? I shuttle between lagos and Aba, if you live in lagos, just tell me the area u stay so I can block u on sunday so we can settle scores
mulattoclaro:
you'll never achieve your silly dream called biafra. Even if you see you will do nothing cos I will drown you in a river not the lagoon this time. I pity you yeebos. You death will be uncountable this time. I'm not itshekiri and I've never been one. I'm an Edo man and that I will remain. They said 3 million igbos died in the civil war. Believe me this time it will be 10 million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
why, i am curious, why cant you stay with hausa if SE/SS go? I am curios bro

Stop being delusional..SS is not igbo. Must you always claim what's not yours?? See him matching ss/se. Go..go..go but do it alone.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

developing new and fresh country?? with igbos character....?? you make me laugh...hahahahahaha...
Ima ihi wu?!...iwu ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
search youtube for "confessions of an economic hitman" (look for the condensed version of 10mins of less if you lack data) and you would understand that America has been sabotaging us for at least 50 years.
publicenemy:

What is ur problem with America.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tochstorm(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

jonathan was not even igbo.... angry angry angry angry angry

WE DELTANS DECLARE THE OL SW TO OUR TERRITORY....DECLARE BIAFRA ON OUR TERRITORY,THAT WILL BE YOUR DEATH-SENTENCE.. angry angry

WE WILL FIGHT YOU,TILL KINGDOM COME....
this guy is either deluded or lost. bros can i have some of those stuff you are high on?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
bless you!!!

nwanyi yoruba will always eff up.
I don't know why yorubas are cowards.
Titilayo, nwanyi yoruba can you help me with answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
u can't force it on them ya know
Its like what u are also saying righy now.
Some of them disagree

What you don't wanna be a part of, you don't wanna be a part of.

Good night

Happy deliberations
Abeg I think say u don leave this thread by now?!...all this coward and jealousy Yoruba zoo people sef ...mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caleycash:
Ima ihi wu?!...iwu ewu!!!

are you abusing me or blessing me..i dont know...i dont understand igbo..stvpid asshole.... angry angry angry
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Hey, I said I won't reply again but so you should know, you already mentioned my tribe.

Proudly Urhobo......

Still not an igbo man...

I don't know why the fact that I say I am not igbo gets many igbos angry ?....

Why must you be angry because another is proud of his tribe and he doesn't accept that he is your tribe?.....

You people ehn!!!

I really do not understand oo. There's something about this people's genetic makeup that automatically inputs greed into them

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
WE DELTANS DECLARE THE OL SW TO OUR TERRITORY....DECLARE BIAFRA ON OUR TERRITORY,THAT WILL BE YOUR DEATH-SENTENCE.. angry

WE WILL FIGHT YOU,TILL KINGDOM COME.... angry angry angry
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Menace2Society(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
adeitoro:

nwanyi yoruba will always eff up.
I don't know why yorubas are cowards.
Titilayo, nwanyi yoruba can you help me with answer
Can u face me in a dual?I challenge u
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caleycash:
Abeg I think say u don leave this thread by now?!...all this coward and jealousy Yoruba zoo people sef ...mtcheww
are you high?
What's 'jealousy Yoruba' zoo people?
Respect yourself seriously.
Just because I don't stoop to your level doesn't mean you run your mouth.

So hush up!!
Thank you very much.

Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

WE DELTANS DECLARE THE OL SW TO OUR TERRITORY....DECLARE BIAFRA ON OUR TERRITORY,THAT WILL BE YOUR DEATH-SENTENCE.. angry

WE WILL FIGHT YOU,TILL KINGDOM COME.... angry angry angry
tell them.
Let them know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tochstorm(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
i am saying to nairaland e warriors that biafra will be strictly igbo not even one drop of ss will be there.
But i will pity sw o. the rest is in a bad condition
am a kwara guy went to write jamb in ogun, abeokuta. i swear! the only pride sw has is lagos. abeokuta the capital of ogun state is trash!
red sand! it's good though the atmosphere is still ok.
unlike lagos: we don't know dry season to rainy season.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ijawcitizen(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Is ibo the same thing as igbo?
Read your link again!!!!

They will never call themselves igbos!!!...

Igbo Land is imo, abia, enugu, enonyi and anambra...don't try to claim more!!!
Greetings my dear brother from Urhoboland, I admire ur conviction for the integrity and actuallization of the Niger Delta Republic. But I'd advice you stop arguing who is igbo and who is not with igbos, let the affected people do that themselves. My verdict in the whole argument is that all igbos (whether they admit or not) will be in biafra with the rest of igboland. They have themselves to blame for allowing themselves to be colonized and assimilated culturally by igbos. Mind you, Orogun in Urhoboland almost fell victim just like Opobo in Ijawland.

Peace and God bless both our nations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

are you abusing me or blessing me..i dont know...i dont understand igbo..stvpid asshole.... angry angry angry
Hahahahahaha...must you shout?!...well you are in a zoo so I don't expect you to be civil or will I say tamed which seems a proper word to use...and about the meaning?; I will not tell you go and research; Igbo is one of the major languages in Nigeria and popular all over the world.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
igbo niggas now want to claim niger Delta? when will this people learn

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by iconize(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
anwo247:
Rocking with this? Where is that yoruba impostor with Id: CHM11 or something like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.