Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84510 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sammyj: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2015
.................................... cheesy grin cool grin grin
ellovee:
you must be out of your mind to say a thing like this, had it been that the Nigeria state had allowed the ndigbo to go their separate way, there would be no time they will leave their country to come nd interfere in Nigeria election.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos have their own oil, open ur thick skull n allow it enter.

Have this info @ d back of ur mind, SS n SE Re 50% bonded already, Wen the force to islamise Nigeria comes against us, we will glue without knowing it.

It takes a fool to keep attacking igbos wen d oil ur claiming is urs is owned by Yoruba n North...

Remove all the things u know n re analyse dis.

Lolz. Which 50% re in bond With sE ??.... Lolz, una nor go kill me ,, The Yoruba u always Claim of Annexing our Oil mind u, Ondo is an Oil Producing State.

Talking about The Oil We Itskeri Owns 38-40% of the said Oil Produced In Nigeria. And u know who the Itskeri will align with, Not Igbo, Stop living in deceit, We gat more link with D Yoruba than you cous our language is YOROBOID, our names re almost the same with Yoruba (My name is Ayomike) Stop Playing smart by telling us who to Hate and who to like. If Nigeria Divide The Itskeri will Go 4 an Independent Country Or we will Go With odua Nation in SW (Not Recommended prefer Itskeri nation Or Niger delta Republic). So stop drinking Panadour in our Headache the only Difference with u and Yoruba is that Yoruba does not force there dream on us like you guys.

pls stop telling us who to like, U can av Anioma If u wish, we gat no link with them, d only people am concerned with re d Urhobos, Cous 60% of us re related to Urhobo and we have d same culture urhobos and edo not you from sE or anioma

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ozoebuka1(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
CHM11:

Just don't try to take any Land in Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom, Cross rivers.....these people are not igbos, they are not biafrans....they are NIGER DELTANS the crude oil, plam oil, gas, fish and sea food people....
Are u from these state? jealousy, hatred. and cheat is the problem of nigerians and that's what u are suffering from too...
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
ozoebuka1:
Are u from these state? jealousy, hatred. and cheat is the problem of nigerians and that's what u are suffering from too...
Yes I am from one of those states. Nobody hates anyone. All we ask you is to live and let live!!!! Is that too hard for you?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz. Which 50% re in bond With sE ??.... Lolz, una nor go kill me ,, The Yoruba u always Claim of Annexing our Oil mind u, Ondo is an Oil Producing State.

Talking about The Oil We Itskeri Owns 38-40% of the said Oil Produced In Nigeria. And u know who the Itskeri will align with, Not Igbo, Stop living in deceit, We gat more link with D Yoruba than you cous our language is YOROBOID, our names re almost the same with Yoruba (My name is Ayomike) Stop Playing smart by telling us who to Hate and who to like. If Nigeria Divide The Itskeri will Go 4 an Independent Country Or we will Go With odua Nation in SW (Not Recommended prefer Itskeri nation Or Niger delta Republic). So stop drinking Panadour in our Headache the only Difference with u and Yoruba is that Yoruba does not force there dream on us like you guys.

pls stop telling us who to like, U can av Anioma If u wish, we gat no link with them, d only people am concerned with re d Urhobos, Cous 60% of us re related to Urhobo and we have d same culture urhobos and edo not you from sE or anioma

1) wen d whole tin will start, u won't be called upon.

2) Ondo oil collected is highly negligible.

3) Its in d SS that 80% crude oil Nigeria uses comes from.

As I always say, wen the pandemonium starts, u won't be consulted.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

1) wen d whole tin will start, u won't be called upon.

2) Ondo oil collected is highly negligible.

3) Its in d SS that 80% crude oil Nigeria uses comes from.

As I always say, wen the pandemonium starts, u won't be consulted.

Stop Eying our Resources Focus on Your 5 South East State.

U think u can just dictate for Everybody, Rather Align With SW than u guys, Try any rubbish and see hw far tins will go

Think am done arguing with you
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Stop Eying our Resources Focus on Your 5 South East State.

U think u can just dictate for Everybody, Rather Align With SW than u guys, Try any rubbish and see hw far tins will go

Think am done arguing with you

Loooooooooooooooool, who is eyeing ur resources Do u really have any resource

U mean d resources northerners n Yoruba own

Is it d one buhari halted sending to u n is trying right now to negociate with boko haram for amnesty Lol.

We igbos have our own oil n we also have too many resources to fall upon + we own commerce n manufacturing in Nigeria. We have both the resource n Brains.

open ur thick skull so that it can enter, we don't need ur oil for anything.

Keep wallowing in ur nuisance.

I now believe ur Yoruba, not SS. No sane SS wants to align with Yoruba. maybe u and ur cousins will align with Yoruba. Mpama

For the 3rd time, U won't be consulted wen decisions r taken.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Stolen: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Biafra home sweet home.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Is it d one buhari halted sending to u n is trying right now to negociate with boko haram for amnesty Lol.

We igbos have our own oil n we also have too many resources to fall upon + we own commerce n manufacturing in Nigeria. We have both the resource n Brains.

[s]I now believe ur Yoruba, not SS. No sane SS wants to align with Yoruba. maybe u and ur cousins will align with Yoruba. Mpama[/s]

First Of All Am an Itskeri Boy. I guess u don't Know the people Of Itskeri buh lemme educate u.

We Are minority in Nigeria and we Own 40% of oil Produced in Nigeria.
Our Language is Almost d Same with Yoruba , we Are a major branch of the Yoroboid language.
We have diff culture with the Yoruba, we re more connected with Edo, Urhobo than Yoruba.
My name is Ayo . we bear d same name with Yoruba.

So y. should I hate them?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goodboiyy:

First Of All Am an Itskeri Boy. I guess u don't Know the people Of Itskeri buh lemme educate u.

We Are minority in Nigeria and we Own 40% of oil Produced in Nigeria.
Our Language is Almost d Same with Yoruba , we Are a major branch of the Yoroboid language.
We have diff culture with the Yoruba, we re more connected with Edo, Urhobo than Yoruba.
My name is Ayo . we bear d same name with Yoruba.

So y. should I hate them?

if u like be Hausaoid human being na ur biz.

U won't be consulted. simple.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

if u like be Hausaoid human being na ur biz.

U won't be consulted. simple.

am done arguing with you.. U can't make me hate my brothers from SW.. Gat no link we igbo. So know ur boundary wen d tym comes.

Won't reply to ur mentions again.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by laudate: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
nwadiuko1:
ok since you won't lemme sleep with your. Stupid mentions listen and listen good

I graduated about 2 years ago from a federal
university in Nigeria

Am not working for no body
By his grace am the director in an indigenous construction company that I have 50% stake in

My salary is. Higher than what most high level bankers take home plus I get to have a 5%
commission on any deal I bring to the company

I answer only to my dad

I employ and pay more than 30 technicians and they are happy

the picture you are talking about is in my efficient dry cleaner's shop.....I like the picture that's why I used it as my dp (no apology)

As you can see am doing fine.....I don't think I l be a ceo or whatever it is you are saying I have a brand and building already

So mr we are not and can never be. The same am fairly comfortable as it is......what more can I ask for?

No wonder..!! Ah, you are still a small boy who just left school. It shows....eeyah!

May your business pick up and grow big, but please show a bit more respect, ok? wink
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by laudate: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

Ehm...Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve without any further delay. undecided

Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh! At least, we will know those who are left and willing to make Nigeria work.

We know that within one month after they get their independence, they will still come back lobbying and begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of Nigeria. At that time, everyone will know who is who.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names), including those states which have 60% to 80% Muslims! sad

"States are made up of the men that are in them. So therefore, we cannot have better states, unless we have better men." I can't remember the philosopher who made this statement. undecided If Biafra becomes a reality, and the quality of people who administer its' affairs do not change, then it would be an exercise in futility.

May God give you your Biafra, oh! Please just don't apply for an entry visa to come back to Nigeria once you get your wish, since you cannot see anything good in Nigeria! Hehehehe.....! wink

At least, the foreigners in Nigeria do not spew hate in our direction, while they are on our shores. sad
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
laudate:

No wonder..!! Ah, you are still a small boy who just left school. It shows....eeyah!

May your business pick up and grow big, but please show a bit more respect, ok? wink
bros I mean no disrespect to anybody its just that the punk that was spamming my mention button was so fickle minded

Btw my biz is already a name to reckon with in the field though
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue
and why are you guys so bend on having them as part of Nigeria if you ain't lost your sense of reasoning. I mean you detest them so much and yet you won't let them go their separate ways. What the Bleep is guys problem with the BIAFRANS? Hypocrites! One Nigeria my ass. Nigga,its all about the oil and nothing else.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sammyj: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
..... shocked grin grin grin cheesy
fwesh3:
and why are you guys so bend on having them as part of Nigeria if you ain't lost your sense of reasoning. I mean you detest them so much and yet you won't let them go their separate ways. What the Bleep is guys problem with the BIAFRANS? Hypocrites! One Nigeria my ass. Nigga,its all about the oil and nothing else.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sammyj: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
...... grin grin.. laughing in langushine language story! !!! grin
chuna1985:

I now believe ur Yoruba, not SS. No sane SS wants to align with Yoruba. maybe u and ur cousins will align with Yoruba. Mpama

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by SegunAdewole: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
CHM11:

Phillip Effiong, Kaduna nzeogwu etc etc all made their mistakes which cost nzeogwu his life and Phillip effiong his pride as he apologised to gowon when Ojukwu ran away to wherever he ran to after the war.

There is no 'igbo' in my state Delta state. We have ukwanis and some delta ibos who will never agree to be called 'IGBOS'...
The ikwerres don't call themselves igbos

Biafra is a good dream for the igbos, push for it without the Niger Delta. As the Name implies BIAFRA- it also sounds igbotic!...

God bless your country when you have it.

But you are yoruba like me now. Bight of Biafra is in the Nigerdelta (though not SE). Why are do you make people call us cowards by denying your yorubs identity.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by SegunAdewole: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
CHM11:

Very deep in my blood...even my cells know it...

I'd rather have a free independent Niger Delta than have a new country with the igbos.

Benin, warri, Portharcourt, or calabar won't be bad capitals you know...lols...

Omo iya mi, let us as yorubas concentrate on rescuing illorin from this cattlemen. An Oba must be head in illorin by 2019 in Jesus name. Amen
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Omo iya mi, let us as yorubas concentrate on rescuing illorin from this cattlemen. An Oba must be head in illorin by 2019 in Jesus name. Amen
Lol, I aint yoruba sir. I am Urhobo.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
SegunAdewole:

But you are yoruba like me now. Bight of Biafra is in the Nigerdelta (though not SE). Why are do you make people call us cowards by denying your yorubs identity.
Ogbenni se urhobo jo yoruba ni?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2015
But must we bring the SS into our Biafra dream? Why don't we let them decide their fate at their own time. Perhaps, we should take our five states out of Nigeria first then fight for the others later. I don't mind starting all over again in a free land than bearing the thought of someone calling me a migrant in Nigeria.

We don't need a big country, what we need is a functional society.

chineke god!!...for what you still want to fight,after you got what you wanted(not that its even possible).....do you even realise how wicked you write??

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.