Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84596 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

1diot!!
Have you heard or seen anyone from these side of the Niger calling themselves IGBO?...they call themselves ibo which is obviously different from IGBO and they don't like association with the IGBOS for obvious reasons.

Even among the igbos, anambrans want to lord over others. What kind of human beings are you people?
They call themselves Ibo not Igbo....
What is Ibo? What is Igbo?
You are definitely MAD!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by klevjey: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Lemme help you, after the O in his surname, you have a 'gb' his middle name starts with an S, he is from ughelli south LGA of Delta state, Lives by Golden estate in Ajah in a street named after him, had partial stroke but getting better. Wife is a manager with first bank..was commandant at Oshodi...has a beautiful boy as last child...attends mountain of fire... .. Bla bla bla bla....do you need his phone number?

You know not who you are discussing with too....

I know u...Oga Na u be dis??...I hail u bros...pm me ur number
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm from Akwa-Ibom/CrossRiver and I say hell NO to Biafra. They can go if they want but they berra back off from our lands.
And the people that supply the best wives, most beautiful girls, loving angels and most peaceful region in Nigeria have also told the igbos to back off their region too....

Lmao...I love the way everybody is making it clear to them......igbos oya start your biafra with your five igbo states!!!!..

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by endoski: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
we have to stop deceiving ourselves wit one nigeria when we know we are not one..it'll only take Gods intervention nd a brave man like ojukwu to actualize biafra,whch i knw will come to pass..God bless biafra

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
belabela:
MASSOB: Recognise state of Biafra

UN: OK. Submit your resolution with the maps

MASSOB: Use the one Ojukwu declared in the 60s

UN: Are you for real?

MASSOB: UN is bias

UN: These guys are jokers. Putin please adddress them

Putin: Are you the ones demanding state of Biafra?

MASSOB: Na joke we dey o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love your sense of humour! grin

But honestly, it is only when the Biafra are gone that Yoruba would realize that they can't work together with hausas...

Those northern folks are animals.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Biafra huh?
I'd like to acquire a land there
For farming and poultry
Not habitation though

Igbos dont seem to me like they can even rule themselves without issues
But we'll see

If they want it, let them have it
We'd invest in their growth, we not that mean.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by dam4sam: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm from Akwa-Ibom/CrossRiver and I say hell NO to Biafra. They can go if they want but they berra back off from our lands.

They wont... for TWO IMPORTANT REASONS:

1.) They love your Crude Oil shocked shocked

2.) Being who they are, they need some people they can LORD IT OVER, as second class citizens!
grin grin

History shows that during the Civil War, they over-ran and CONQUERED your territory and held your people as "conquered" people, not on equal footing as their own Ibos.

But the issue is whether the current generation of Cross River/ Akwa Ibom indigenes feel they are "different and independent", from the Ibos ....or whether they are still the second-fiddle and House-Boy the Igbos like to use them for!

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chm11 is not Igbo
Leave him
Its not by force is it?
He keeps saying it over and over yet you want to have his head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocoduck:
CHM11
educated illiteracy is your problem
read it again
any body that wants to support the cause is highly welcome despite his or her origin
will you deny that igbo kand is not in river state?

na you sabi.....WE DONT WANT BIAFRA,,,,!!!!..nobody is going to join you..leaving nigeria and joining biafra,is like from boiling pot into the frying pan,,,btw,,who is going to lead biafra?...your warlords?,your thugs?,your drug-barons and thieves?

go away,,,..we have already enough troubles already even without igbos,,

btw,,,you can not have that land you call biafra..the ancestoral-soil will rise against you... angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

And the people that supply the best wives, most beautiful girls, loving angels and most peaceful region in Nigeria have also told the igbos to back off their region too....

Lmao...I love the way everybody is making it clear to them......igbos oya start your biafra with your five igbo states!!!!..

Not 5. The greater part of SS are now ready with Biafra. The voting pattern was a clear demonstration of where nigeria is today.

When biafran are gone, I really do sympathise with the yoruba and those confused middle Belts. They will learn to cohabit with the Islamic zealots from Buhari's place.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
dam4sam:

They wont... for TWO IMPORTANT REASONS:

1.) They love your Crude Oil shocked shocked

2.) Being who they are, they need some people they can LORD IT OVER, as second class citizens!
grin grin

History shows that during the Civil War, they over-ran and CONQUERED your territory and held your people as "conquered" people, not on equal footing as their own Ibos.

But the issue is whether the current generation of Cross River/ Akwa Ibom indigenes feel they are "different and independent", from the Ibos ....or whether they are still the second-fiddle and House-Boy the Igbos like to use them for!
interesting
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by RickyTan: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
fkaz:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115400

[color=#006600][/color]
NONSENSE UNEMPLOYED IDLE HANDS CARRYING RUBBISH FLAGS LOOKING TO CAUSE CONFUSION.
MASSOB DOES NOT REPRESENT IGBO. JUST THEIR SELFISH 25 or so people.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Macelliot:

They call themselves Ibo not Igbo....
What is Ibo? What is Igbo?
You are definitely MAD!
Retaard,..is ibo a 3 letter word same thing as igbo a four letter word?
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Texcoco(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When people say you guys are dumb nau, una go begin cry. Married to SS man ko married to SSS ni. You will just sit behind your screen and start talking what you have no single idea of. Jonathan has used your head. Ijaws and SS people have never seen Igbos as brothers. Heck we hardly even see ourselves as siblings not to talk of Igbos! mtcheeeew
Dear paranoid yoruba woman,the igbos are never after the brackish lands of Ijaws or other yoruboid tribes in Edo and Delta South.....We are after the interests of our kinsmen scattered in arable,sweet lands of Anioma,those in Rivers,parts of Akwa-Ibom,Benue and Cross Rivers....Your husband's tribe and other smaller tribes ,if they wish,will come with us ofcourse if not for brotherhood but for protection against the greedy designs of the Nigerian State.....You,my dear can move your brood back to Southwest.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

na you sabi.....WE DONT WANT BIAFRA,,,,!!!!..nobody is going to join you..leaving nigeria and joining biafra,is like from boiling pot into the frying pan,,,btw,,who is going to lead biafra?...your warlords?,your thugs?,your drug-barons and thieves?

btw,,,you can not have that land you call biafra..the ancestoral-will rise against you... angry angry angry

We in SS don't have more touts than you. Remember GEJ, the most civilized president Nigeria ever had is our son.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
anwo247:

Not 5. The greater part of SS are now ready with Biafra. The voting pattern was a clear demonstration of where nigeria is today.

When biafran are gone, I really do sympathise with the yoruba and those confused middle Belts. They will learn to cohabit with the Islamic zealots from Buhari's place.
I disagree
Majority of the SS do not want themselves independently aligned with igbo's.
I don't think so

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
anwo247:

Lols nobody asked for igbos to vote for Jonathan, your aliance with him was even bringing a negative impact than a positive one. He still didn't give u a second niger bridge for this same reason...so u people won't pack your assses in bulk into delta state.

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by castiello(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mordyb:
in as much as Nigerian are messing up i don't think it is limited to a tribe
bros go to youtube and type nigerian crime in thailand, watch it and tell me how many yoruba or hausa or south south u see comitting this crimes

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

btw,,,you can not have that land you call biafra..the ancestoral-soil will rise against you... angry angry angry
Hehehehehe tell them joooor....rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I hope they also realize we in the South-South region wouldn't be lumped together with them?
I don't think they do
Their illusion is that many of you would
They seem so sure

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by menesheh(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
castiello:
Igbo people contribute to the problem nigeria is having, i travel alot if u see what igbo people are doing outside this country them steal kill do drugs yahoo yahoo sell fake product just because they want to come back home and claim big boy they are tanishing the image of nigeria abroad go to thailand china indonisia malaysia etc they call igbo people the caurse of nigeria, they dont even go to school all they do is to cheat people and rip them off their money, tell me how can u even manage a country with this useless abtitude of ur country men, 80percent of igbo are illitrates let them break away self it will be a blessing to nigeria useless set of people

you are a fool

Take Time and read this piece

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment/9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Sweetlemon(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Texcoco:
Dear paranoid yoruba woman,the igbos are never after the brackish lands of Ijaws or other yoruboid tribes in Delta South.....We are after the interests of our kinsmen scattered in arable,sweet lands of Anioma,those in Rivers,parts of Akwa-Ibom,Benue and Cross Rivers....Your husband's tribe and other smaller tribes ,if they wish,will come with us ofcourse if not for brotherhood but for protection against the greedy designs of the Nigerian State.....You,my dear can move your brood back to Southwest.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by IGBOSON1: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

do you know effiong ? akwa ibom . go and ask if you don't know

what state kaduna nzeogwu from ? delta state ,

do you know where is asaba ? delta state .

niger delta comprises what ethnic ?

^^^Add to that: What state is IGBOSON1 from?

Just ignore the guy bros! I doubt if most of these people actually are from the Niger Delta!....He's more than likely a APC/Buhari guy and hates GEJ with a passion!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Chm11 is not Igbo
Leave him
Its not by force is it?
He keeps saying it over and over yet you want to have his head.

I tire oh!,..
This is what Niger Deltan will face if they make that mistake.....igbos will eat Niger deltans for dinner.

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by fineguy11(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

your mama from kwale igbo speaking part? kiss

now you are from akwa ibom ? for the sake of typing as group hate ?
delta igbo....it has nothing to do with hate....i have nothing against the igbos,,,...just dat in the event of a fission between the diverse south south and south east,,the naijadelta(south south) wld still remain a minority in the republic of biafra...

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
I disagree
Majority of the SS do not want themselves independently aligned with igbo's.
I don't think so

You're entitled to your thought but certainly not the standpoint to verify the reality.

Tell me what we the SS will gain from nigeria that we will lose with biafra?

Just this once our son will be president, the Yorubas, decided to gang up with the fulani animals. Let's see how the yorubas will fare under these Islamic zealots when the biafra are gone. Let's just see. Have you ever imagined that?

Buhari since he won election has been speaking from both sides of the mouth contradicting his campaing promises and denying some where he can. I can assure you that this fulani cattle will not do better than Jonathan. Quote me in 4 years time.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
klevjey:

I know u...Oga Na u be dis??...I hail u bros...pm me ur number
Lol you do? Chat me up on fb then
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Lols nobody asked for igbos to vote for Jonathan, your aliance with him was even bringing a negative impact than a positive one. He still didn't give u a second niger bridge for this same reason...so u people won't pack your assses in bulk into delta state.

Unfortunately for you, I am from Delta state. Can you tell us where you are from and how well you know what we are discussing? Ever heard of Chukwuma Nzeogwu?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

I tire oh!,..
This is what Niger Deltan will face if they make that mistake.....igbos will eat Niger deltans for dinner.
I see what you mean
Say you are Igbo or...

Anwo247 I hear you.
Seems to me like the Niger Deltans will sweat before they can become leaders of the so called Biafra

Thinking out loud.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by topsyg5: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lagoon republic
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by castiello(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
menesheh:

you are a fool

only a stupid persin will insult people during discussion on a public forum....

Take Time and read this piece

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment/9
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by apholaryn: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Velocitron:

Been reading the thread so far, can't find any posts that say the Igbo shouldn't go. So where did you get your own information from?
lol...don't mind d fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.