Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Could Be Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong? (1174 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? / What Could Be Wrong With Me? / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong? by Kazrem(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
A female friend of mine shared this with me and asked for advice. Romancelanders please what could be wrong. Here is her story.

My husband loves sex and I do satisfy him even when I am not in the mood. We do have sex like thrice in a week (except when I am mestruating). He always say that he can hardly manage to hold body for a week without having sex. To the best of my knowledge of which I am very sure of, he is faithful to me since I don't deny him sex. About 2 weeks ago, I was seriously sick and we called his sister who is a good nurse and been attending to our health issues. I went to her place hoping will be back in 2 or 3 days time but alas I spent 9 days receiving treatment. I couldn't leave there because I was on injection and her place is far from ours. All these days my hubby was home alone. When I came back some days ago, I was hoping my husband will make sex advance but to my surprise he didn't. And to add salt to the injury, he complaint of tiredness when I made advance. Could it be that my hubby has had extra marital affair or he has readjusted his system. Please what could be wrong.

Mature responses please. Thanks.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
She shouldn't jump to conclusions. Let her talk to him first, know what is TRULY wrong. And if he doesn't respond, then she should try spicing it up....could be he is bored with the normal routine undecided

Just try communicating first.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
She shouldn't jump to conclusions. Let her talk to him first, know what is TRULY wrong. And if he doesn't respond, then she should try spicing it up....could be he is bored with the normal routine undecided

Just try communicating first.
welcome bak
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
welcome bak
Hey dearie smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by TrishaP(f): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Since you just noticed this particular change then you should start looking more closely into it for anymore changes before concluding.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is how women go about destroying their marriages. You havent even taken good measures and worthy time to sit down and talk with him.Find out what the problem might be...he might have had a terrible day at work or got a disturbing news from home. Just like @twaci said, communication is very important in any relationship, married or unmarried. So before you get the wrong advice from some jezebel of a woman out there, sit down and talk to your husband.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by LewisO: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nothing wrong, he want her to recover fully.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
@twaci you were joking about the translation of that name right, sopuruchi
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
Hey dearie smiley
how is everythn? smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
PaulCI:
@twaci you were joking about the translation of that name right, sopuruchi
Lol, that's how my little brother translated it cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
how is everythn? smiley
Very fine. And u?
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
Very fine. And u?
fynn. So tell me, wad kept u away all ds while?
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
fynn. So tell me, wad kept u away all ds while?
was on detox....internet detox. Was becoming addicted to the net smiley

Buh am good now
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
Lol, that's how my little brother translated it cheesy

Hahaha...funny little bro. Kids will always be kids
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
PaulCI:

Hahaha...funny little bro. Kids will always be kids
True...very true
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:

Buh am good now
hahahahahaha.. Trust me, as long as u hav a smartfone, and ur at home al day, u'd be glued to ur fone.

So wats hapenin now onto school?
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Twaci(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahaha.. Trust me, as long as u hav a smartfone, and ur at home al day, u'd be glued to ur fone.

So wats hapenin now onto school?
Good... smiley
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
Good... smiley
aiit. Cheers..

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Kazrem(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci, cutehector and others thanks a bunch for the advice.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Missmossy(f): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Women enh grin always quick to jump into conclusions!

Whatever happened to asking Whats happened. Thats better.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Kazrem(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:

Buh am good now
Yours is better. "becoming addicted" . Mine is addicted already.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Dygeasy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is lipsrsealed
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Arsenalholic(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
She didn't jump into conclusions. She's only suspicious. Those are two different things.

Jumping into conclusions is when she outrightly says he's cheating. For now she just wants advise.

Well, from the beginning of this post, something was clear: her husband possesses a high libido. And that's not something that a man - or anyone so affected for that matter - can get under control in just 9 days.

Her suspicions may be right. All she need to do is try and find out what's wrong, whatever answer he comes up with, she can take it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only / Got This Picture From Facebook / Actor Forced To Kiss Guest On 'america's Got Talent' [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.