Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only (1175 Views)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by NigAmbassador: 5:56pm On May 04, 2015
I am presently dating a lady who have numerous male friends especially on her social media channels. Though she tells me that they are just friends and nothing more than that.

This afternoon, I asked her how she felt about me and she told level 4. I became curious and asked her to explain better. She said her love has Level 1-8. That means she only loves me 50%, what about the other 50%?

After all this times, seasons and moments we spent together, she feels just 50% of love towards me?

Is she playing with me or is she real towards me? Please advice me on what to do.... Every matured advice will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt] Bro, that lady is not serious with you. . . [/size]
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by faith551(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
Ladies sef, always thinking they can get away with anything they want, afterwards they will start tagging guys the bad folk.
Bro just play cool and be yourself. If u are handsome then u stand a better chance, up ur dressing and start making friends with the opposite sex.
Stop being jealous and behave like yhu dnt give a damn about what extent she loves u. This way you will find out if she really loves u. God willing, the tides will turn to ur favour

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Erriga(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
all the attention She's getting from here social media friends is getting to her head.... bro ditch the biatch jor
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by YUNGLURD(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
Bro, I'll advice u to play along..Its high time u reduced ur luv towards her, so it will be 50-50.
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
How "long" have you being together to be precise.

Can't hurry love......as Phil Collins would sing. grin

I would go by what she "does" (her actions) rather than what she "says".

Love (or lack of it) isn't a feeling. It's supported by actions (or inaction) rather.

I understand what you are feeling thou.
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by NigAmbassador: 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
Xiadnat:
How "long" have you being together to be precise.

Can't hurry love......as Phil Collins would sing. grin

I would go by what she "does" (her actions) rather than what she "says".

Love (or lack of it) isn't a feeling. It's supported by actions (or inaction) rather.

I understand what you are feeling thou.

We have been going out for quite some time
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 04, 2015
NigAmbassador:
I am presently dating a lady who have numerous male friends especially on her social media channels. Though she tells me that they are just friends and nothing more than that.

This afternoon, I asked her how she felt about me and she told level 4. I became curious and asked her to explain better. She said her love has Level 1-8. That means she only loves me 50%, what about the other 50%?

After all this times, seasons and moments we spent together, she feels just 50% of love towards me?

Is she playing with me or is she real towards me? Please advice me on what to do.... Every matured advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Id advice U but .....

Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 04, 2015
faith551:
Ladies sef, always thinking they can get away with anything they want, afterwards they will start tagging guys the bad folk.
Bro just play cool and be yourself. If u are handsome then u stand a better chance, up ur dressing and start making friends with the opposite sex.
Stop being jealous and behave like yhu dnt give a damn about what extent she loves u. This way you will find out if she really loves u. God willing, the tides will turn to ur favour
Like seriously, what da heck is this!

Not an advice, Mr!
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
NigAmbassador:

We have been going out for quite some time

What does her action say? You gotta read between the lines of what she said/says

I think that she said that 50% for a reason; find out what it means and act, adjust, modify accordingly.

Don't just let it go or sit on it. If it turns out, she was just messing with you, so be it. But, find that out.

Better sooner than later. It clearly, is disturbing you. So, get to work
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
She just told you the truth.

If I were you and a lady told me that, I'll stop showing her any attention and gradually walk away.
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by richidinho(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
Where una dey jam this kind of girls, na wetin I even prefer for now

Me if I mistakenly bleep ones they will ready to show 101% commitment to the relationship, I promise myself I must build atleast 3bedroom bungalow b4 marriage.. Am not ready

Three babes dey my neck now, as if na by force
Re: Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only by NigAmbassador: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for the matured thoughts, and to ill-matured ones, you went too far and maybe harsh.... and i also appreciate the non-use of offensive words and statements. Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Ask Yourself These Important Questions 1st B4 Ending Your Serious Relationship.. / Ladies What Do You Want? / Got This Picture From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.