Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (72947 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by ApexTitan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
He can now make money from endorsing products like Lucozade Boost, Eva Water and maybe even Nike footwear. Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by rhames(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Adam Finney. “One man with courage makes a majority.”

3 Likes

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fyneboi79(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
engrhorla:

Very on point!
He passed through Kwara state not the conventional car route
Even at that can u do it Some people will always look for waYs to discredit other peoples achievements. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by DnF(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
That is what uneployment and joblessness can cause, if he is gainfully employed he woundnt be on this studity...anyway haven come this far, abeg make una gv am smal job
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Atmmachine(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
engrhorla:
His full name is Hamisu Abubakar.
The man vowed to trek all the way from Lagos to Abuja if Muhammad Buhari should win the March 11 presidential elections!
It's no longer news who won the election.
However, this guy's determination has stole the show.
Word on the street is the man is now an hero...He has stormed FCT and people are trooping out to give him heroic welcome!
Truly, change is here...
Check out the welcome he is receiving!

He trekked from Lagos to Abuja & his clothes & shoe are very clean ??

Na thunder go kill your [size=90pt]PAPA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by kobonaire(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I saw him in keke napep yesterday night na undecided the height of joblessness
No, it is not so. What he has done is symbolic and has a deep meaning

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by kobonaire(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
So 9ja's got such an ambulance? Nawa o!
I tell you, very impressive cool
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by rhames(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Adam Finney. “One man with courage makes a majority.”

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by kobonaire(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

He trekked from Lagos to Abuja & his clothes & shoe are very clean ??

Na thunder go kill your PAPA
when such walks are done, breaks are taken. Perhaps you can read up more about it on the Internet instead of behaving like a petulant and rètarded teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Initially I was skeptical, but then having done the analysis I believe it's possible. Trekking at a speed of 6km/hr (speed for brisk walking) over an average period of 6 hours a day for 20 days will take him to Abuja. Do the Maths.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Banter1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
kayode27:
Propaganda
Show off.
Hype.
APC sponsored advert.

Come on who treks from Lagos to Abuja in a suit.

Where is the Lagos, Ogun, ondo, Benin,... state pictures Abi the guy just burst out for Abuja

He even looks fresh & healthy.

I have to give it to the REFORMED CRIMINALS though, there are very good with staged drama.

Anyway Safe journey to the gentleman, you will not get a job, you already have one (APC Member).
and who told you he's the one on suit? #LagoonMaterial

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by ignis: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
This guy have succeeded in making a name for himself. ..
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Banter1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
How come ppl are this jobless in the north.... Northern Elites are wicked
have you ever been to the north? Gullible #LagoonMaterial
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by jascon1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
stchinedu:

grin grin grin...I understand grin grin
Seriously, you got me laffin grin grin grin
my brother. Who take nairaland serious Na 6feet the person day o. No be just to pass time we day here so. Just laff n enjoy urself all Na part of the show. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by gbongbo6070(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
his name is not hamisu abubakar, hashimu abubakar
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by jascon1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijamark:
Initially I was skeptical, but then having done the analysis I believe it's possible. Trekking at a speed of 6km/hr (speed for brisk walking) over an average period of 6 hours a day for 20 days will take him to Abuja. Do the Maths.
mathematician cheesy when Ur mate day pass exams u say Na textbook way Ur papa no buy Na make u fail o. Now, nairaland just put u for locomotion, no be say anybody send u o. Only u just carry calculator, pen n paper begin day count another man waka. U get work well well o.....the thing way funny me pass be say u even day advise Ur fellow mathematicians to calculate their own.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by clemz88(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC can fool all of you but can't full me. How will a person trek from lagos to abuja under 3 weeks. Abegi.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Agbegilodo:

E be like say you be expert for body odour.....
Anyway it takes one to know one....

He asked for it,you gave it to him. Thanks bro.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Pinkieblue(f): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
jascon1:
The guy fast o. E no lean e no lose weight. We no c interview. We no c the Lagos n Benin trek. Abi Na forest e pass?

This 0ne na 9ja Flash

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by tallceejay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why don't I believe this ?
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by shammah1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Walahi sai certificate-less kowai
finestiyke:

Hahahahahahahahah, you don kill me!!! It will be a certificate-less administration
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Him body go soon tell am
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
jascon1:
mathematician cheesy when Ur mate day pass exams u say Na textbook way Ur papa no buy Na make u fail o. Now, nairaland just put u for locomotion, no be say anybody send u o. Only u just carry calculator, pen n paper begin day count another man waka. U get work well well o.....the thing way funny me pass be say u even day advise Ur fellow mathematicians to calculate their own.
LOL. My guy I pass for school o.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fejicruz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Agbegilodo:

And you who is commenting on Nairaland during office hours.... wait make your Oga catch you.... you will trek home today. ...
If I say I no laugh scatter body when I read ur comment, I lie......hahahaha
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fitinwell: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't believe such stories...
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fishbone11(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
the distance very from Lagos to Abuja by road is 774km, which will take a car about 9 hours(putting all conditions in place).
Questions:
1.How many days did it take him to get to Abuja?
2. Who was following him and observing him to know if he did not take transport at one point in time.
3. When night falls on him along the forest on his way trekking, was he sleeping on the main road or in the forest?
4. Was he strictly on water or Glucose? cos of pyruvic acid formation in the muscle that could result to cramp during long distance trekking.
He should answer all these questions and more to come before he can convinced me he actually trekked from Lagos to Abuja.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Alexisu: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chai! Cha!! Chai!!!

Like said know, I for do this thing wen dis guy dey do so oooo chaiiii!!!.

Tomorrow I go trek from Asaba to Onitsha for Buhari.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fejicruz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
clemz88:
APC can fool all of you but can't full me. How will a person trek from lagos to abuja under 3 weeks. Abegi.
Lagos to Abuja is about 800 kilometers. The guy trekked between 50-55 kilometers daily & rested at intervals. I encountered people who met him in Niger State. He rested at Bida. When he got to Lapai, he was treated for blisters in his foot.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Olumoze(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
This man had done a great and honourable thing. Those commenting and saying trash are people who ain't man enough to embark on such, if they are men of integrity they won't find it hard to believe what he has done and celebrate his success.

If it was a white man most of us here will say NICE ONE now a black man like us has achieved one thing, be it propaganda or he rode keke the thing is He walked in ABUJA. Many of you will change your words now should one International organisation gives him an award.

Blacks Killing Blacks, Blacks Pulling other Blacks down. Black is beautiful and not a curse celebrate yourselves guys. If we don't celebrate ourselves who will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by expertfingers(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
engrhorla:
More pictures from the welcome Hamisu Abubakar is getting...
He was in Dei Dei - Zuba end about 1hour ago
Report has it that he is heading to APC secretariat

Below is d pix of d ambulance following him

Did you mean the ambulance followed him from Lagos?

If not, this story looks like scam to me.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by danniekute(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
hero my foot. the guy man no waka anything, wonder when Naija people become gullible to this extent to believe this scam
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by HAH: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lagos to Abuja via Mokwa is 750KMs, election was announced on 31st that means it took him 20 days to reach Abuja at an average of 37Kms a day.

Any normal human being can do that so is very possible and all it takes is determination.

Weldone Hamisu for keeping your word.

Doubting Thomases should shut up 37KM daily is very possible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.