Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? (29661 Views)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Ariyoh1: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
They always plan ahead, dats why they r always with their big bag
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Caponi: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
I caught one trying to squeeze my deep freezer into it.

I got angry and sent her out.

Later when I entered my room I discovered that she took my foam.

Guys, never leave a girl with big-black-bag alone in your room.
Absolutely true, some ladies (not all !! ) are ready to pack as many goodies from your house , as possible that can enter that big bag.
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Macmilla(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Content of my bag

A switch blade
Small can of perfume
James Hadley Chase or Dean Koontz, depends
Make up bag
Face wipes
Pens
Note pad
Pack of gum
Spare top
A scarce
Handkerchief
Phones
Ipad
Thread and needle

Can a small bag contain that?
Pardon my ignorance. Please what is a switch blade and scarce?
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Paseus(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
You forgot the one they call "masterkey" for those that knows how to pick a lock
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Paseus(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Thread nd needle kwa? Incase if the guy decides to make a force entry abi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.