Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths (1074 Views)

I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by okpismart: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Following the killing of Nigerians and looting of their property in the on-going xenophobic attack in South Africa, Youths, under the aegis of The Flagship, have threatened to shutdown South African firms operating in Nigeria. The angry youths said this on Monday during a protest at MTN office, on 3rd East Circular Road, Muritala Muhammed Way, in Benin, the Edo State capital. They also carried placards with several inscriptions, some of which read, ‘Xenophobia is ‎inhuman’, ‘Zuma, call your boys to order’ and ‘S/Africans can’t be making money from us, killing us’.

Spokesperson for the group, Austin Enabulele, described the alleged attacks as inhuman stating that the protest is a warning to South African government to put a stop to the attacks on Nigerians or risk losing its foreign investments. Vice President of the group, Gloria Noren‎, also said, South Africans, who Nigeria supported financially during the apartheid era are ungrateful.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/428-xenophobia-we-will-shut-down-s-african-firms-in-the-country-nigeria-youths
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
We call it Tit for Tat..

An Eye for An Eye..

Nobody has monopoly of maiming, killingN destroying people's business..
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by tinuolababy(f): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Naija just making mouth no action.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by 1stola: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
South Africans are bittered hateful miserable lazy people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we shoild also be preparing to destroy
everything southafrican in Nigeria to e.g Shoprite, Mr Price,
GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by royalcatier: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Yoruba youth must stay out of this, it's igbos battle and they must face it alone.
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by fitzmayowa: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2015
1stola:
South Africans are bittered hateful miserable lazy people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we shoild also be preparing to destroy
everything southafrican in Nigeria to e.g Shoprite, Mr Price,
GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.

And render all the nigerians working for the company jobless right Will destroying those companies properties bring back the lost lives

Incase you don't know most of the companies you listed above is been managed by nigerians, so in essence nigerians should start killing nigerians because those nigerians work for a "southafrican" company...

We should be able to show we are better than those animals in south africa

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by abduljabbar4(m): 1:56am On Apr 21, 2015
royalcatier:
Yoruba youth must stay out of this, it's igbos battle and they must face it alone.
I wanted to warn the Dstv workers near my house but then this just came into my mind

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by NaMe4: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2015
The idea my friend is to boycott SAn-owned investments here to send a clear message of protest against the 'legalised' killings of Nigerians amongst other nationals in SA.

What's with all these 'my stomach' crap n it won't bring back those killed all cos you were not affected directly.

Because of some selfish individuals here, mtn even had the guts to threaten Nigerians on their own soil, while their brothers are being killed SA.
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by NaMe4: 2:07am On Apr 21, 2015
royalcatier:

Bro, those peeps don't know who be Yoruba or Igbo. What they know is you ain't Zulu or whatever!
So drop this silly idea.

Besides, it's their knowledge of the rift between you guys in Nigeria that spurs them to carry out atrocities against any of you they come across.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Shut down yourselves and your corruption-personified leaders before you act like stupid bugs.

.....ANYWAY, most Nigerians dont give a damn about the majority screaming genocide over there in SA.

''WE DONT WANT YOU. LEAVE OUR COUNTRY/LANDS.'' I still find it difficult to comprehend why some fools (like those Lagos urchins) like been fools at times by not heeding to messages like this.
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by cy4cent(f): 6:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Too much talk no action... Thank God for the Edo State guys they are the only ones that have stood

up for their own in S.A, I wish the action is replicated in other states , they would have been the ones

telling their government to step into d xeno issue!!

Nigerians , are always self centred, so because of losing job we prefer to be puppet to S.A?? people

are roasted like goats n slaughtered like cows ,we are here talking of people will lose their jobs!!!!!
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by okpismart: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
StBlack1:
Shut down yourselves and your corruption-personified leaders before you act like stupid bugs.

.....ANYWAY, most Nigerians dont give a damn about the majority screaming genocide over there in SA.

''WE DONT WANT YOU. LEAVE OUR COUNTRY/LANDS.'' I still find it difficult to comprehend why some fools (like those Lagos urchins) like been fools at times by not heeding to messages like this.

I wanted to call you a fool but on a second thought it will be a compliment to you
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by royalcatier: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Girl, they know the difference, they aren't stupidd.
NaMe4:

Bro, those peeps don't know who be Yoruba or Igbo. What they know is you ain't Zulu or whatever!
So drop this silly idea.

Besides, it's their knowledge of the rift between you guys in Nigeria that spurs them to carry out atrocities against any of you they come across.
Re: Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths by royalcatier: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good, you know ibos love chaos, if they leave S. Africa, it will be either Yoruba or the North, so let's keep them there.

abduljabbar4:

I wanted to warn the Dstv workers near my house but then this just came into my mind

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Plan For Biafrans / Don’t Take Tinubu Too Serious,obasanjo Tells Buhari / Photo Of An Uncommon Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.