Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) (3697 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

This point to me is totally dead on arrival.

Every adult,,whether male or female has the right to stay out as long as he/she wants to. Whatever they may be doing outside should not be any of our business.

You don't say a male is allowed to be outside late at night while all females should be at home at a particular time. Irrespective of their ages.

Generally,,teenagers whether male or female should not spend long hours outside their houses.

Adults have the right to stay out as long as they want to.

Don't you go to clubs? If all the ladies choose to remain at home because they should not go out at night,,please tell me who you will have fun with?

With your guys alone? Some gay shìt. lipsrsealed

Or those guys who are at clubs and bars late at nights are now socially responsible?

Please cut the ladies some slack abeg because this shìt is filled with a whole lot of double standards and hypocrisy.
To each his or her own view on life. I have a standard but I don't know about others so you can as well hook up with any type of woman you feel like hooking up with! Regret is a personal stuff that everyone suffers alone!
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Number 1.) I have got curfew embarassed except weekends undecided

But op wait a minute! If a girl stays indoor all day, all because she is not meant stay out late, how then will she ever be social or know what's going on? so in the literal sense, you guys are free to be out at night, while we stay home to make you Tea undecided pure hogwash!

Number 4) You weren't making sense at all with whatever you were talking about, because if we were to talk about who is more "Idle" at 22, is probably you guys. angry

As for the rest of your list, they were totally pile of shiit.
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
No doubt, I was expecting this!
tongue tongue
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by asadike(f): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

Astoreth! Open the gates of hell! Amadike is sending someone down there now. Wicked!
okwa gi bu nwa?

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by leggo: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
To each his or her own view on life. I have a standard but I don't know about others so you can as well hook up with any type of woman you feel like hooking up with! Regret is a personal stuff that everyone suffers alone!
Mr man, stfu with your retarded,backwards thinking. If it is okay for men to stay out late then women should also be allowed, unless you consider them inferior and not worthy of equal rights.
You think we are in the stone age eh?

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by sinizia: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are certain things that some young women do that would make any sane or right-thinking person to see them as socially irresponsible! This is one of the biggest reasons why I have solemnly decided that I must always ensure that the quality of being 'God-fearing' prevails over every other quality as I choose a wife. Yes, it is very vital!!! Any young woman that exhibits the following characters has already painted herself as social irresponsible by herself! :

1) Staying out late for social reasons: If religious or work/occupational reasons make a young woman to stay out late, it is excusable because some professions demand that one works over-night or close late, e.g the medical and banking professions cool...but not staying out late for social reasons; this might be excusable if the lady is with her husband or her fiance who is well known by her family members. Any girl who is found outside her home all alone by 9pm without a good reason is socially irresponsible! She is extremely socially irresponsible if she is found in places such as hotels, bars, beer parlors or on the road! She is probably a call-girl who trades her 'market' stylishlygrin A God-fearing and responsible girl wouldn't be found outside her home after 8:30pm to 9pm, without any tangible and applaudable reason! This is Nigeria and not Europe or Americawink

Let's give it up for the dumbest post of the week. I've never seen any moronic post this week than this tripe you just spewed up there. Only an illiterate and a misogynist will come up with this BS above. SMH

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nitefury: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol at the righteous with tittties for a dp grin

Lol.. She doesn't keep late nights... Don't forget 6-9pm is usually dark already. Enough time for the guy to suck em tittties. tongue Then she goes back home as daddy's good girl grin with jizz dripping into her panties shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by sinizia: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Listen, whether adult or not, the God-fearing ones have no business staying out late! Do u meet God-fearing Christian girls in night clubs? Be sincere with urself! We don't need to defend dumb and immoral attitude! Moreover, I stated the purpose of the thread and it has nothing to do with self righteousness!

See your hypocrisy manifest with ever illogical post you type. So God-fearing men are allowed to stay out late and club, but when women do such, they are irresponsible? I wonder why women can do same thing the men does, and get to be called irresponsible while the men are patted on the back for a job well done. Nonsense!!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2015
leggo:

Mr man, stfu with your retarded,backwards thinking. If it is okay for men to stay out late then women should also be allowed, unless you consider them inferior and not worthy of equal rights.
You think we are in the stone age eh?
You fool! Must you insult before you buttress ur point?!!!
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by leggo: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
You fool! Must you insult before you buttress ur point?!!!
you deserve insults and more. Primitive man

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
leggo:

you deserve insults and more. Primitive man
Yeah and that's cool. I don't even give a damn!!!
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Chinum: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
So what would a lady be doing outside at night all by herself if not prostitution?

Why not go out thr n find out what they do rather than showing your annoying ignorance?
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Chinum: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Listen, whether adult or not, the God-fearing ones have no business staying out late! [b]Do u meet God-fearing Christian girls in night clubs? [/b]Be sincere with urself! We don't need to defend dumb and immoral attitude! Moreover, I stated the purpose of the thread and it has nothing to do with self righteousness!

@ bolded, no need wasting time here. Your ignorance speaks volumes. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by ronald4lif(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin. Not all girls tho tongue

Better. Coz the ones who claim too righteous can be more deceiving, fear them.

Are you a sh*male. tongue
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chinum:

Why not go out thr n find out what they do rather than showing your annoying ignorance?
To hell with u!!!
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by PureWays(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
I have got all d attention I needed, now go to hell!
Relax mehn! You don't have to result to insult... With this kind of attitude I doubt if you've gotten any attention like you claim because I wonder which dude will wanna live with your crap...
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Youngpo413: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
Chai! That no 1 reminds me so much of my dad. U don't stay out beyond 9pm. Infact we are not allowed to go out in d evening except for fellowship and u must be home by or before 9pm. That has stayed with me today as I don't fancy going out. Good write up anyway.
so you are a responsible girl right?

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Youngpo413: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol at the righteous with tittties for a dp grin
you have said my mind...those breastssss are that of a wayward girl.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nitefury:

Lol.. She doesn't keep late nights... Don't forget 6-9pm is usually dark already. Enough time for the guy to suck em tittties. tongue Then she goes back home as daddy's good girl grin with jizz dripping into her panties shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Lol fury told it like it is
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Youngpo413: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
PureWays:
Relax mehn! You don't have to result to insult... With this kind of attitude I doubt if you've gotten any attention like you claim because I wonder which dude will wanna live with your crap...
some foolishhhh,hornnny nairaland guys are the reason why her type feels so fly by sending pms or asking for phone numbers so don't doubt her.....stupidddd things.
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
you have said my mind...those breastssss are that of a wayward girl.

Lol she stays indoors but displays her boooobs for the world lol I jst love the irony grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by asadike(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
so you are a responsible girl right?
no dear am not.
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
no dear am not.

hmm
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by PureWays(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
some foolishhhh,hornnny nairaland guys are the reason why her type feels so fly by sending pms or asking for phone numbers so don't doubt her.....stupidddd things.
Lol... Most of them are kids.. I know there are some with nice standards...

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by adedolapo4(m): 2:38am On Apr 22, 2015
asadike:
Chai! That no 1 reminds me so much of my dad. U don't stay out beyond 9pm. Infact we are not allowed to go out in d evening except for fellowship and u must be home by or before 9pm. That has stayed with me today as I don't fancy going out. Good write up anyway.

really?? why didn't you let us to see your face in your do na??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? / Check Out My Beautiful Fiance(pics). / Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.