Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ (3465 Views)

26 Best Ankara Styles For Curvy Ladies / Curvy Women May Be More Intelligent / 9 Other Reasons Why Curvy Women Are Best In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ by Talkloaded: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Here are the reasons:

1. They are Attractive
Some men love bⅰg bμt’ts and b**bs because it makes them attractive. Is like viewing a car, the size means a lot to men, the bigger the hips the more attractive the woman is.
The way you dress is also a matter of concern as men feel voluptuous women look more attractive in dresses than their counterparts.

2. They are Enticing
According to some men big bμt’ts and b**bs are enticing and excites them whenever they see it.

3. Soft And Cushioned
Some Kenyan men actually like big but’ts and b**bs due to their texture. According to them it’s soft and feels like cushion when you lie on top

4. They are $*xy
One of the reasons why some men actually love big but’ts and b**bs is because it’s $*xy.

5. They are Fertile
This might come as a surprise but you will be shocked to know that, one of the reasons why many men love big bμt’ts’ is because they believe women with big bμt’ts or wider hips are more fertile than their slim counterparts.

http://talkloa.ded.net/2016/06/08/reason-men-die-curvy-women-read/

Re: Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ by Luizkid(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
(in Falz voice).. Lord save me from Karishika shocked shocked
Re: Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ by tee59(f): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Some guys here dnt av anything to say dan talkn abt boobs and yansh. Dose tns u see are for a short tim,all dis can't keep a home or gvs peace if u chooses based on dat. D person u see can't keep d body for 10/15 yrs to com. If she lacks good character, big boobs and yansh wil be notn to u.
Re: Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ by David25(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sorry, I don't do curvy. Like the view tho. Anyways, where dem skinny (Not too skinny) Girls at? wink

(1) (Reply)

She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# / How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? / How Yoruba Demons Are Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.