Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? (836 Views)

According To Science, This 10 Types Of Poeple Are Likely To Cheat Their Partner / A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off / #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by oluwasunshine(f): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Share your experience! Let's know your reaction and what you did to them
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by vjsmiles: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
[size=30pt]GOAT angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by mirexxx(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
mtcheww
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by vizkiz: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
I walked in and caught her kissing another nigga...I went to the guy shaked him and introduced myself to him(not with any boyfriend title though) then I told the biitch I just came to say hello...Then I left
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=30pt]GOAT!!!!!!!!!!! angry [/size]
fixed cool
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Yawns lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Op needs flogging, Mirexx you need to flog the op 15 strokes of the cain.
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by wwwbabe(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Well, that was a long time ago. I knocked and knocked untill a sweet female voice answered.
so i introduced myself as a colleague and we started gisting. All this while d guy was out.
After sometime i asked d girl to see me off and we meet d guy along d way
dont 4get he had told me he would b travelling
ok now. so d next thing dat happened was more like nigerian film. i watched d whole season and it was a fantastic film.
i did not say anything, they were d ones tearing each other apart

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by sweettease(f): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
wwwbabe:
Well, that was a long time ago. I knocked and knocked untill a sweet female voice answered.
so i introduced myself as a colleague and we started gisting. All this while d guy was out.
After sometime i asked d girl to see me off and we meet d guy along d way
dont 4get he had told me he would b travelling
ok now. so d next thing dat happened was more like nigerian film. i watched d whole season and it was a fantastic film.
i did not say anything, they were d ones tearing each other apart
Why did you leave the most interesting part out now?

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by justmag(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
vizkiz:
I walked in and caught her kissing another nigga...I went to the guy shaked him and introduced myself to him(not with any boyfriend title though) then I told the biitch I just came to say hello...Then I left

maaaaa nigga! grin
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by justmag(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2015
I can tell u what my boi did.

he walked up to them in a club and said.

"Hey! I just wanted to say you two look beautiful together. Have a good night grin"
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by Cholls(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
my sister i love that day cool
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by wwwbabe(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweettease:

Why did you leave the most interesting part out now?
wetin u wan hear again wink

well, i started begging him to give her tfare.
and and and finally duped his sorry ass. though he regreted his actions.
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by MizTyna(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just 95% i think
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by vizkiz: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
justmag:

maaaaa nigga! grin

I don suffer! grin
Re: How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? by justmag(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
MizTyna:
Just 95% i think

That a little high. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Most Sought After Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Sex Education / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.