Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] (41816 Views)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Eyop: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Smartchoices come and see your senior brothers oooo cheesy grin
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Btruth: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Birds of the same feather, eat together. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Acekidc4(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
It's seem am Starting to Like this Man!!
Fayose na Original Man!! I Love his style and Charisma!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by boolet: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided this has become an irritating PR stunt.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by udemzyudex(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
blacksta:
honestly... These people have no idea what governance is.... To them it is just case of Occupy position and chop.

look at how messy the table is . Adults

How did we get this low.
what is this one saying? You for say make dem dey do dry fasting naa.... Mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Arysexy(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose is really getting my admiration. The man no send, just eat in any restaurant.

Very homely with his people

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by phelps007: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
A governor and a senator elect of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

It is well with Nigeria
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by sirugos(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
coolitempa:
Even a pigs sty could never be so dirty.....yuck... cry
is in them like "peak" #brown roof#

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Bants(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
I definitely know they do not sell moet at that amala joint chaii expensive things
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by deor03(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:
....!!!

No o

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Equado(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
This men dirty sha, especially that Kashamu fellow.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by VickyRotex(f): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
geniusdata:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..

Awoooff dey run belle... Unbelievable. undecided
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Rostel2: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
it's good to enjoy oneself
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mcgaius: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
All these hate is because they are PDP.Birds of the same feather like the op wrote,how?Does fayose has a drug case to answer?This is just a hate post against a man who chose to be natural and not waste state government money on expensive meal.He sleeps on bed bought with less than 100 thousand naira while fayemi spent tax payers money acquiring bed that runs into millions.Dont forget that Tinubu had a drug case in chicago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by VickyRotex(f): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Even my 4 years old cousin knows how to eat decently.

Hiuuunnnn!!!! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by helpee(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose eats like common man in a common buka, buy bed(not from dubai) but from common carpenter on the street. Fayose knows how much it cost to buy tomato, Maggi.....he is the true definition of a grassrroot man. the real politician. One day, here in nigeria, we will board a common train with a governor and it won't feel special. I don't care about kashamu but if he is a senator elect of the PDP, it means he represent millions of people in his constituency and until the court says otherwise he is a senator elect of the federal republic of nigeria so saying fayose should run away from his party members...a senator for that matter is rubbish. fayose.....the peoples governor

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by zubby29(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
if kashamu escapes extracdiction to d us and if fayose survives impeacment but i foresee GMB givin him sleepless night.if he can overcome all dat i see dem given apc a strong fight in d south west
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Its very wrong for a public figure to eat in the public.
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2015
mashnino:

too good to be true..so i will pass

scammmmm
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
blacksta:
honestly... These people have no idea what governance is.... To them it is just case of Occupy position and chop.

look at how messy the table is . Adults

How did we get this low.
I cry for my people and my country.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by dapsonlou(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
vickerz:
Omo, is that Moet and Amala ?
look at the mouth of that second man..

THE GODS ARE WATCHING

Who drink moet for launch, laughable. The elected party GuyS as Governor and senator. Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba wake up. We use to be the toast of Nigeria now we pick our leaders from the bottom of the barrel.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
All fayose does is eat amala, buy mattress, buy boli, zero vision, zero plans for Ekiti.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Btruth: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Shame! They can't even eat decently without messing up the table. Why can't Fayose just behave himself and concentrate on governance? Eating and drinking publicly with a character like Kashamu will only bring him unnecessary condemnation.
Fayose was and will never be a good governor. He sees that seat as privilege to eat and embezzled money and he lack the ability to run the administration of the state very well. Anyway, that was what the people want and that is what they get, I believed they will have to put up with all his manner behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by DExplorer1: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Shame! They can't even eat decently without messing up the table. Why can't Fayose just behave himself and concentrate on governance? Eating and drinking publicly with a character like Kashamu will only bring him unnecessary condemnation.
Laughable @ blolded.
Like he was forced. . .like that was his first time of eating publicly.
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Jaabioro(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2015
Stomarch infractures leader...eat and die,like that is all he was been born of..

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by money121(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmmm

awon oje ilu

deir is GOD ooooo

moet lori Amala

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by BluStreak(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
vickerz:
Omo, is that Moet and Amala ?
look at the mouth of that second man..

THE GODS ARE WATCHING

My brother na Moet & amala o. Why won't he do Moet and amala? Is that the face of the fugitive drug lord? America will know you just downed amala with Moet.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by eCollynzo: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Equado:
This men dirty sha, especially that Kashamu fellow.
Did you expect them to drop their Yoruba culture because of their status?
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by boxypane(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Last sets of Lunch in Office
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by chi4ik4(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
I love this man. u r d boss fayose
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Kizyte(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:
....!!!
Squandering government fund
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Role Models in a Modern Nigerian Society grin grin grin grin grin grin una don suffa

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.