Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] (41678 Views)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mpowa(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
One of the acts that made ekiti people love him

In other words, all Ekiti people are Gluttons and Agberos!
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by ab4real15: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mbulela: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose never eats at home.
Always jumping from one buka to the other.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by kinibigdeal(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2015
blacksta:
honestly... These people have no idea what governance is.... To them it is just case of Occupy position and chop.

look at how messy the table is . Adults

How did we get this low.

You should be happy you see a governor eating at a local restaurant of those who voted for him. Is it until when you spot him in amsterdam wasting his state money that you will be happy. If he was during this before election you would have concluded that he needed a vote, but as a governor he believe in his people, you are here criticizing him. Fayose gave 1.6 billion contract to the local furniture in his state to construct thousands of school tables and chairs, the money was distributed by the association to all local furniture. How many governors have ever done that? Next time criticize with sense

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Sajio(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
So lovely...... Fayose for the people! to some extent, I like what he's doing.. seeing him is not a bigdeal anymore and one can easily air his mind if anytin bothers him in regards to his governance!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by BlackHuman(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2015
It's stuff like dis he does to deceive d people, he has realized dat people tink he's some kind of down-to-earth street guy and he's playing-up dis image buy eating in every local canteen and taking pictures for public consumption.....But what exactly has he done in his almost 1yr in office?....what projects has he embarked on? What has he achieved for the people as far as d bizness of governance is concerned.....It seems to me that while we see pictures of other governors commissioning projects, the only pictures i've seen for fayose so far, is him eating in public. Dat's not y he was voted into office (assuming he was really elected).

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You should be happy you see a governor eating at a local restaurant of those who voted for him. Is it when until when you spot him in amsterdam wasting his state money that you will be happy. If he was during this before election you would have concluded that he needed a vote, but as a governor he believe in his people, you are here criticizing him. Fayose gave 1.6 billion contract to the local furniture in his state to construct thousands of school table and chair, the money was distributed by the association to all local furniture. How many governors have ever done that? Next time criticize with sense
Rochas Okorocha must read this, a governor who imported school uniforms and desks from China while local furniture and dress makers in Imo state were looking for jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by sojiboy(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2267229/dr-kayode-fayemi-emir-kano/1#32929114

Compare and contrast, see the difference.

Dr. JOHN KAYODE FAYEMI and Emir of Kano HRM Muhammadu
Sanusi Lamido II was sighted at Nmamdi Azikwe International
Airport While Buruji Kashamu (An Alleged Drug Baron/Accused)
was sighted with our garrulous, gluttonous, promiscuous and
Drunkard Governor. Like Buruji like Fayose. # FrAudsters .
Show Me ur friend and I will Tell you who you are.
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
Stomach infrastructure NONI.
Ekiti people like food, abi una know know?
Just like Ebonyi and Abia, very controversial and vision less governors grin grin
SmartChoices, come and see your governor oooooo.Na so so food una dey chop for that side? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
And them like this their governor die! Grassroot politics of mediocrity. Free food, that's all you need to be a governor in Ekiti state.

But una dey try fir pounded yam sha!

You won't understand Ekiti from outside.... Never! Same way I don't understand you cheering a man knacking another man's pregnant woman!
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by kwajahafiz(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
Lol see as them be like bread wey fall inside water... dirty pig, do we call this stupidity why take alcohol with food its not in anyway healthy or do they need more education on this? awon ole meji... soon they might be sharing same cell room MOFOs

Alcohol has always been paired with food in both western and,ethnic cultures...do your research before commenting. Makes you appear intelligent atleast.
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by ghanaman5050: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose eating in public to me nothing wrong .
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by MARKone(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Shame! They can't even eat decently without messing up the table. Why can't Fayose just behave himself and concentrate on governance? Eating and drinking publicly with a character like Kashamu will only bring him unnecessary condemnation.

Very Shameful, Impunity, disregard to public perception. This is the culture Jonathan encouraged. Grown men, look at there table, that Kashamu man is just worse, look at his table and his stomach, which kian Bill this one go dey bring to the hallowed chamber, that one na just food and fucck him go sabi. Obama will be seriously shaking his head, if they see this picture.

Why that policeman dey peep sef, them for give am food chop.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mcgaius: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
BlackHuman:
It's stuff like dis he does to deceive d people, he has realized dat people tink he's some kind of down-to-earth street guy and he's playing-up dis image buy eating in every local canteen and taking pictures for public consumption.....But what exactly has he done in his almost 1yr in office?....what projects has he embarked on? What has he achieved for the people as far as d bizness of governance is concerned.....It seems to me that while we see pictures of other governors commissioning projects, the only pictures i've seen for fayose so far, is him eating in public. Dat's not y he was voted into office (assuming he was really elected).

You are criticising Fayose because this is not picture of fashola buying bole ,Rochas buying roasted corn or Mrs buhari frying akara.why do we have people.who reason like you in nigeria.That goes a long way to tell why Nigeria is backward.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by nortcentrallord(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
vickerz:
Omo, is that Moet and Amala ?
look at the mouth of that second man..

THE GODS ARE WATCHING

grin grin grin these God's look fu*king HUNGRY
grin grin
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by coolitempa(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
if u are invited u will certainly eat from those plates.

Bk to sender.... grin
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by tosdio(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
The Ekiti State governor, Mr.
Ayodele Fayose and Ogun East
senator-elect Prince Buruji
Kashamu were spotted recently
having lunch at a restaurant.

Birds of the same flock move together grin grin grin
feeling the nigga
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mashnino(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
stnwani:

Are sure dis is real or I am dreaming?

its not real oo... no go fall mugu.. d guy sef just registered nw nw nw
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by kinibigdeal(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackHuman:

Are you for real! What exactly has he done in one year? I guess you live in mercury not earth. Where fayemi was building state house, for 4 billion naira, fayose was distributing billions worth of contracts to local contractors. Where Fayemi was busy importing experts from Lagos, Fayose was empowering is own indigene. 25% lawmakers, commissioners, advisers were flown in from lagos(just like what is happening in osun state) while 100% lawmakers, commissioners under fayose are from ekiti. The power problem in some local part of ekiti that Fayemi fail to address, Fayose under 3 days Liase with osogbo power distribution company on power sharing which they did, also a particular dead Dam which serve as the source of water for the indigene was rehabilitated by fayose within just a week while fayemi use 4years doing nothing. I can't just start counting what this man has done within a year, do you think ekiti people are so stupid that they will continue to vote for him if he fail to perform. To govern a state you need to be closer to the poor not elite. APC knew if they allow this man to continue, he will achieve what they cannot achieve in 4years. Most of the modern road in ekiti state was constructed by Fayose in his first term in office. Fayemi only build state house and Hotel. Use your head before you criticize

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by ndidibabe(f): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
I fear Fayose wont be poisoned. This man is obsessed with food. If he is not in the Buka eating Amala, he is on the street eating Boli!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mikolo80: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
blacksta:
honestly... These people have no idea what governance is.... To them it is just case of Occupy position and chop.

How did we get this low.

its called democracy and this is what the majority want
its sad but how we go do

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by dickoflife(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
The op is as useless as the p in personal... this pixs was taken 2013. the man in the background is no longer even with fayose.. why the Bleep do u people like lies just to gain cheap popularity..
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by mbulela: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You should be happy you see a governor eating at a local restaurant of those who voted for him. Is it until when you spot him in amsterdam wasting his state money that you will be happy. If he was during this before election you would have concluded that he needed a vote, but as a governor he believe in his people, you are here criticizing him. Fayose gave 1.6 billion contract to the local furniture in his state to construct thousands of school tables and chairs, the money was distributed by the association to all local furniture. How many governors have ever done that? Next time criticize with sense
so in your mind those who spend all their time in local bukas do not waste state money in Amsterdam?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by kinibigdeal(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
mbulela:

so in your mind those who spend all their time in local bukas do not waste state money in Amsterdam?

I don't know about that but for now "let us face the subject matter" Mr. Fayose
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

You won't understand Ekiti from outside.... Never! Same way I don't understand you cheering a man knacking another man's pregnant woman!

Leave the pregnant woman expect.
You people support mediocrity. There is absolutely nothing happening In that state, just like Abia state. It baffles me because I know very educated folks from ekiti state, intelligent folks I must confess! But see how fayose us disgracing you guys by placing food in your hungry mouths. cheesy

By the way, una dey enjoy am na.
*singing in merriment, dancing and shaking her waist slowly*
Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo ooooo.
Jellof oti de, omi oti de, Dodo oti de, ero oti de, Ewa bami jo!
Food infrastructure,Enu infrastructure, toilet infrastructure, food infrastructure Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo ni ekiti state! cheesy

*sshaking her yansh vigorously, while nodding her head*
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:

grin grin grin these God's look fu*king HUNGRY
grin grin

yeah rite
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
mpowa:

In other words, all Ekiti people are Gluttons and Agberos!
Call them anything you want be it doesn't change the fact that he is love by his people because of his closeness with them

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by richidinho(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
blacksta:

How did we get this low.

Shut ur smelling bucal cavity.....eediot

Why didn't you tell your fada to contest so that he will not be eating

Simplicity....
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by richidinho(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Leave the pregnant woman expect.

You people support mediocrity. There is absolutely nothing happening In that state, just like Abia state. It baffles me because I know very educated folks from ekiti state, intelligent folks I must confess! But see how fayose us disgracing you guys by placing food in your hungry mouths. cheesy

By the way, una dey enjoy am na.
*singing in merriment, dancing and shaking her waist slowly*
Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo ooooo.
Jellof oti de, omi oti de, Dodo oti de, ero oti de, Ewa bami jo!
Food infrastructure,Enu infrastructure, toilet infrastructure, food infrastructure Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo, Ewa bami jo ni ekiti state! cheesy

*sshaking her yansh vigorously, while nodding her head*

Pls....biko...mbok...abeg

That ur first paragraph I don read am tire....but goat chop my English book thats y I don't understand
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by synergycom19: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose no get wife?,always at restaurants.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
richidinho:

Pls....biko...mbok...abeg

That ur first paragraph I don read am tire....but goat chop my English book thats y I don't understand

Lmao.
My own English book na rat chop am.
Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Sigo86(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hehhehe... See fayose's mouth, Alaje-banu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kizyte:

Squandering government fund
sir do you get my quote earlier this morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.