Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? (3475 Views)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by onyegbula(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
I don't know what the western culture has brought into us. I don't know if am wrong o, but i can't stand it.

Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by nilla(f): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2006
nope.
peck somewhere else on his face not the lips.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by ANDSTEL(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2006
woo!
i cant stand it even if its on the soul of her feet. God forbid nobody tries it with me.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by onyegbula(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2006
omo u mean o
"woo!
i can't stand it even if its on the soul of her feet. God forbid nobody tries it with me." well, me too i wont dare stand it.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2006
what!!!! ho hhhhheeeeellllllllllll no  grin
i'll just settle 4 hi or hello grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2006
Hmmmm depends on who my best friend is grin I have seen stranger things wink
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by b2dl(f): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2006
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
before long twud be mo dan a peck, n mo dan mo dan a peck n a whole lot more

oh hell no!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by edygirl(f): 1:05am On Sep 09, 2006
I really don't mind. I trust my mikky. As long as thier mouth won't open.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by onyiitext: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2006
Humm
Is depending & pending the type of person ur Byfriend ,
since is just a peck.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by momoney1(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2006
DANGER ZONE

A Lioness, A Cub, and A Dog? no way can't let that happen to my toy. angry
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by Free(f): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2006
hell No
who would stand that
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by Ugwumba(m): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2006
culture girl - pecked not 'french-kissed'. grin
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by fredsmith: 1:35am On Sep 12, 2006
i hear they do that in france, both checks and then lips, if na true l go like go live 4 france
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by iice(f): 3:46am On Sep 12, 2006
LOL fred they even do that in austria
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by onyegbula(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2006
fredsmith, so u won go dey kiss free mouth haha. well, go with ur girl too so that as u kiss other ladies some other men kiss urs like that too.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by lauryn(f): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2006
My friend yes, his friend[b] NO[/b]
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by presido(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2006
Any other place can be accepted as peck.But to the lips is kissing.Y did ur girlfriend allw him 2 peck on the lips?
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by onyegbula(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2006
lauryn:

My friend yes, his friend[b] NO[/b]

U mean u will alow him peck ur friend at d lips?
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by acidrop(f): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2006
its easy 4 the gurls 2 say because, we are not 2 bossy over our bf, but better still i would still not allow that
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by jaso1(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2006
i know this poster must be a nigerian, if you go to south africa it happen. if someone kiss your wife in your pressent you and are complaining it will happen at your back which may even attach other other dangerous act
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by acidrop(f): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2006
so, u wouldnt still leave it 2 happen in front of u still undecided
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by jaso1(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2006
if your wife allowed to be peck at lips you don't have to stop that she should reject that by herself doe's she has a stif neck? she allow it because she like it and it means nothing to her. don't be too firghten girls need a free hand that when they feel on top of the world.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by kokoletz(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2006
When her mouth no b public toilet, lailai
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by jaso1(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2006
you need to put this in your dating practice. as you can't know this in the first instance. ask a girl if she does before you go into dating with her because this can't be coincident excuse.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by kokoletz(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2006
I dnt care may b she has done it b4 or nt but when am in her no more of dt am an African dude I am jelouse.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by jaso1(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2006
did i heard you saying jealous? Habaa! i beg no injure yourself o here in naija you better stop it i can't imagine you trusting your Nigeria wife not to talk of girl friend. i don't want you for victim of this disastrous act OK
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by kokoletz(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2006
is that a warning or a threat? S.O.S
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by swat(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2006
, hell nah!, cant happen, besides its not in our culture & Nigerians dont have 2 copy other people's culture(if we undastand d meanin of independence), y cant they copy ours?
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by onyegbula(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2006
2be Truthful i can't take such, no matter how civilized we may claim to be.
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by Chay(f): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2006
Hell no!!! What kind of greeting is that?
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by Mula(f): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2006
It won't bother me at all, I'm from a western culture
Anyway If he didn't enjoy the kiss,then everything is fine. wink
Re: Would You Tolerate Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Bein Pecked At The Lips By Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2006
how exactly are you going to stop it?

its not like the girl will tell you before she does it

my dear if it happens it happens, making a scene then is too late

you can only make ur dislike about it known after she/he has done it the first time, so it doesnt happen again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid / uhm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.