Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding (32902 Views)

Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today / Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by amdo007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cool picture, they look compatible
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by benuejosh: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Money meet money

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by silverlinning(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
happy married life to the newly wedded but make them no go de use fork n knife take separate garri before dem chop ohh grin
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Ujupsy: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
I want a wedding better than this

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who be ogunweyrey weyrey?? sad...Mods, we are not interested in news like this, biko..Abi u be weyrey ni?? angry
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by sherif4owo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Colorful wedding

Wedding & Marriage ... two different things.

Wishing you a happy married life.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

100 % of yoruba people's wedding have their wife pregnant before going to church for white wedding. Yet they claim they worship God. Jesus wept for this kind of people.

That woman is already pregnant before walking into church with the intent of a clean mind. I bet GOd was never and will be in all this fvcking nigerian wedding.

Must ur women be pregnant before you marry them?

No wonder! They keep deceiving the gullible nigerians about christianity yet they are a big disgrace before God.

Yoruba people stop deceiving urself thinking u r deceiving God. Pregnant your wife before taking to the altar is total rubbish.

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
I don't care if u are Ibo or not. All I know is that u come from a Foolish family and tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
rahazaqa:
I don't care if u are Ibo or not. All I know is that u come from a Foolish family and tribe.
goat....may your family and tribe all burn in hades.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Ralphlauren(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

100 % of yoruba people's wedding have their wife pregnant before going to church for white wedding. Yet they claim they worship God. Jesus wept for this kind of people.

That woman is already pregnant before walking into church with the intent of a clean mind. I bet GOd was never and will be in all this fvcking nigerian wedding.

No wonder! They keep deceiving the gullible nigerians about christianity yet they are a big disgrace before God.

Yoruba people stop deceiving urself thinking u r deceiving God. Pregnant your wife before taking to the altar is total rubbish.

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

Are you drunk?

How do you know she's pregnant? Because she is a chubby bride or what?

How do you know they got married in a church?

You are a big f00l.

Besides where did you get your statistics from that all yoruba brides get pregnant before they get married? Only an Ibo guy will say such. Keep denying your tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by TeamSimple(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
god's spokesman welldone..you and your family are useless people except you all marry as a virign in your family. I know your family takes more pride in abortion than keeping the babies before marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
His loss was the cause of the violence in ogudu ojota a day after the election. Now he is enjoying himself while those guys dat died on dat day don enter one chance. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by kambili999(f): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
hmm. those men opening their mouths tho undecided
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Are you drunk?

How do you know she's pregnant? Because she is a chubby bride or what?

You are a big f00l.

Besides where did you get your statistics from that all yoruba brides get pregnant before they get married? Only an Ibo guy will say such. Keep denying your tribe.
cow......who una want deceive? Thats how u people do.

Foooll......go hug transformer......i repeat am not ibo before u begin yab them.

Stuuuupid idiiiiooot like you

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
u never talk d one wen dey pain u

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
TeamSimple:

god's spokesman welldone..you and your family are useless people except you all marry as a virign in your family. I know your family takes more pride in abortion than keeping the babies before marriage.
here is another guilty goat admitting to the useless ways of this useless tribe of cowards.

Am not a christian you this idi0t.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Ralphlauren(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
cow......who una want deceive? Thats how u people do.

Foooll......go hug transformer......i repeat am not ibo before u begin yab them.

Stuuuupid idiiiiooot like you

If it's actually true, how is it your business? What's your business on when a man and woman choose to make love and have babies? Are you a pervert or what?

At least, we take ownership of our children unlike your tribe where you sell yours. No wonder there are baby factories all over your land.

One man impregnating 10 women and then selling the kids to the highest bidder. Isn't that what your tribe is known for?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

If it's actually true, how is it your business? What's your business on when a man and woman choose to make love and have babies? Are you a pervert or what?

At least, we take ownership of our children unlike your tribe where you sell yours. No wonder there are baby factories all over your land.

One man impregnating 10 women and then selling the kids to the highest bidder. Isn't that what your tribe is known for?
u no get sense before....goat am not an igbo person. Leave them out of this.

Why are these fukking yoruba always thinking any that is against them is igbo.

Mumu people

may you all burn in hell. Cowards and slaves

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Captain2605(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

U re just a fool man.. How can u Generalise ur opinion on a whole tribe? Mention ur tribe if u re proud of where u re from..

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by vision2050: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can 50000 naira do this?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by stevecantrell: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

grin So what are you. Why not say what you are..funny !

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by GodMode: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
black monkey. U guys knows the truth yet shame will not allow u people to agree.

It is only yoruba couple that will marry today and give birth in less than 6 month.

Church wedding for that matter.

Yeye people

What's your business when a couple f:ucks

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
GodMode:

What's your business when a couple f:ucks

am not against....am against ''she must be pregnant first before i marry her''. Thats wat they do everywhere every time.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Captain2605(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
black monkey. U guys knows the truth yet shame will not allow u people to agree.

It is only yoruba couple that will marry today and give birth in less than 6 month.

Church wedding for that matter.

Yeye people

So how does dat concern u, u don't need all this name calling you are doing..u re learned I believe. And u re not God to judge..so Guy blot out this hatred u have in ur heart about the Yorubas, ur opinion about them does not count. So take a chill pill aii

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
stevecantrell:

grin So what are you. Why not say what you are..funny !
hahahaha....bro u just make me laugh here no be small.

U want to know wat tribe i am right?

I dey come. After champions league this nite i will tell you....hahaha
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by omobusola(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who is this one? Why body dey pepper u like dis?are u God? Why are u so judgemental? ... Okay i get it, its either u are a spoiler, kill joy, or u are broke, or u cant get a woman preggers... Infact i think u are all of the above, cos i dont see why u cant see anything good in d above post.

manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Captain2605:

So how does dat concern u, u don't need all this name calling you are doing..u re learned I believe. And u re not God to judge..so Guy blot out this hatred u have in ur heart about the Yorubas, ur opinion about them does not count. So take a chill pill aii
pot calling kettle black. U started this first by throwing tantrums. I only made a comment.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by GodMode: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
am not against....am against ''she must be pregnant first before i marry her''. Thats wat they do everywhere every time.

When a woman gets pregnant the right thing to do is to marry her gringringrin

I guess you prefer to have more than 5 baby mamas gringringrin in your life. You can't commit to a woman you impregnate... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sharp moyo! He has to recover some election cash from the wedding
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
GodMode:

When a girl gets pregnant the right thing to do is to marry her gringringrin

I guess you prefer to have more than 5 baby mamas gringringrin in your life. You can't commit to a woman you impregnate... SMH
lol...my brother where is your faith? This shows lack of truth for the lady you are getting married to.

I know that once u r dating a lady she gets pregnant to save ur face u have to marry her. True...but marrying her before u impregnant her is the ideal thing unless u have given name to this charade called white wedding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.