Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3199 Views)

Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Vikky014(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Charliiee:
honestly, there's no sense in what u wrote
are u the doctoror the girlatleast she got the gist so wetin kwosign you(in abok*i*s voice)
Re: . by Charliiee(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
are u the doctoror the girlatleast she got the gist so wetin kwosign you(in abok*i*s voice)
still no sense...
Re: . by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Charliiee:
still no sense...
lol dis is how dey strt...
tongue
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahahahahahaha. wicked
lolz..
Re: . by Charliiee(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
kiss
Vikky014:
lol dis is how dey strt...
tongue
lol kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okay
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Thank u everyone...may we all find true happiness.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2015
@ OP:

Honestly, forget what everyone stated here regarding giving it time, concentrate on yourself, get busy, hobbies etc.

Truly, a relationship of that number of years won't wear off easy, it could take a year or more. A lot of bond and memories have been created and they won't wear off anytime soon.

Emotions/love is addictive, once your heart gets into it for the first time, you'll continuously need/crave it and it takes a length of exploration before you eventually get it together and become selective of whom you unguard your heart to and how to keep your heart out of relationship.

The only cure for hurt is to find emotional succor with any person you probably always liked or had feelings for (or think you could grow feelings for in the long run). All you need is just to be distracted emotionally and you'll heal fast - you'll even forget you were hurt but a part of you will always keep the memory of what was good.

Get someone to become emotionally attached to for a short period, a touch of what seems like a new love/bond is all you need now, no matter how small. You are feeling heart broken because you feel rejected, unwanted and unloved, you need to feel the opposite of all of these and you'll be better.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=9jacrip post=32981421]thank u..i appreciate.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
pwettyaura:
Its been 2 months my ex broke up with me...despite d fact dat truout our 5yrs relationship, i was faithful and supportive to him..thru gud and bad times...but i avnt gotten over him yet...whenever m alone, i tink about him even wen am wit friends, i still imagine dat his call will come in soon...am trying to get over him but all effort is proving abortive...pls how can i get over him permanently so i can be happy and move on wit my life?
just get under another man asap!
Re: . by Youngpo413: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2015
pwettyaura:
your comment is making me cry...thank u and thanks to everyone.
had you broke someone's heart before?
Re: . by starlingbawa(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
qbd2:
Get a job.

'Get a job'... wait one second, re we in America where one can easily pick up any job or we re in Nigeria where reality hits so hard

I'm tempted to ask?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Hey err

Re: . by Youngpo413: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
andromida:

This is one of the reason a woman must keep her options open until she has her desired kind of commitment from the kind of man she enjoys. I advise you start dating any man that asks you out even when you are feeling sad and bad you need to get out there and shake off the heaviness. Dating i mean not sexing. Please have some fun, so little time.

its so true that women can't just stay on their own,they really need men to survive.
Re: . by Juicysam(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2015
You can't totally forget a former lover.
Re: . by MrCork: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2015
pwettyaura:
Its been 2 months my ex broke up with me...despite d fact dat truout our 5yrs relationship, i was faithful and supportive to him..thru gud and bad times...but i avnt gotten over him yet...whenever m alone, i tink about him even wen am wit friends, i still imagine dat his call will come in soon...am trying to get over him but all effort is proving abortive...pls how can i get over him permanently so i can be happy and move on wit my life?

angry
Re: . by MrCork: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2015
pwettyaura:

...move on to which life??..mars?..u cheat on him then u ask us for marriage addvise....are u light skin? angry
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingbawa:

'Get a job'... wait one second, re we in America where one can easily pick up any job or we re in Nigeria where reality hits so hard

I'm tempted to ask?
Then get urself busy with anything meaningful
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=rokiatu post=32960858] Well I am now over him but hes still not over me.[quote]I can tell when I see a liar

1 Like

Re: . by starlingbawa(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
qbd2:

Then get urself busy with anything meaningful

Oh that!

On the contrary I get very busy doing a great offshore job for SHELL Oil and Gas.

I guess you re the one who needs to get 'Meaningfully Busy'.

Cheers...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
its so true that women can't just stay on their own,they really need men to survive.

Ha! smiley this old talk.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 03, 2015
pwettyaura:

Come ride wit me.
We will have so much fun U will 4get dat nigga
Re: . by Youngpo413: 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
andromida:

Ha! smiley this old talk.
lol,its new to me.
Re: . by 400billionman: 2:52pm On May 23, 2015
rokiatu:
To be very honest with you some exs are very hard to get over especially if the relationship was so good and the person treated you so well doing the relationship. I know so cause I have been in similar scenario. Well I am now over him but hes still not over me. I am gonna be very honest with you and tell you how i got over mine.

1 Take it one step at a time, you don't to pretend like you don't miss them because if you do so, you wouldn't move on at all. All you have to do is, keep it to yourself and battle it within your heart. You don't have to let it show that you miss him but allow your heart to miss him, the time will pass trust me

2 Do not contact him. Please don't. Just don't do this. No matter how much you miss him please don't. and even if he does don't respond.
With time he will begin to fade from your life.

3 Concentrate on yourself, improve yourself, and don't rush into any relationship. The time may be slow but surely you will get over him. and beside you just broke up. its just been two months. This is the reminiscing phrase. Things will get better trust me.

Moving on from someone you love and deeply cared about takes time.

It takes 3 years.
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Kolade354:
Why Did you Break-up with Him?
Bros! 1 billion gbosa for you!. People go just dey give advice any how without even knowing what happened.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
pwettyaura:
Romans 5 vs 8 - For God demonstrate His own love towards us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
1 John 4 vs 19 - we love Jesus because He loves us first and also in john 10 -greater love had no man than this that He lay His life down for His friend.
. think of this. The Lord Jesus Christ came down from His rich throne in heaven and died for your sake and said i will never leave you nor forsake you cos He cares for you. On the other hand, your useless and worthless boyfriend cant afford to pay a ransom for your soul cos if you die, God forbid o, he will move ahead with the next girl. Think about this and come to Christ and surrender to Him. Then your ex will be history. Trust me. this is what i did to my ex and today she has long been forgotten by my memory

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / What's Your Biggest Mistake This Year? / How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.