Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister (1882 Views)

7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 / What You Need Do To Avoid Heartbreak In Your Relatioship / Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by SadGal(f): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2009
wat can one do to get over a heartbreak when u have no friends, u dont know how to make friends or like being on ur own, u r not attractive or beautiful enough, ur ex is doing much better and more successful than you are, u have no job, just by urself. how can. pls

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by prittigrrr(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
Love yourself honey. Tell yourself you are beautiful because you ARE beautiful. You are worth only the best. Believe it and it will come to pass. The scars on your body are insignificant. Someone will love you despite them and kiss your apprehnsion about them away. Heal the scars on your heart dear and love will follow. But believe me, you hold the key to your happiness. If you believe it, you will have it!

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by chamotex(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by Czarskit(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2009
~ Give it time, and make a couple few friends ~ U'l nid 'em ~
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by ROBOCOB(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
Babe, cut yourself some slack and move on with you life. Everyone has a downtime and We are not happy as we think . . .but that should not weigh us down.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by MrWaters: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2009
Poor girl. Its no big deal 2be alone but u've b alone if u wanna overtake others. Sit n plan ur life. To get ahead others u' ve to plan without others lol
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by Gentlelady(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2009
Learn to love yourself! Try to make friends and remember that if one guy was attracted to you enough to date you, some other guys will be attracted a well. Try to build confidence in yourself. So what if your ex is more successful than you? Not a big deal, just be the best of what you are. All the best.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2011
CalienteMi, cuddleme, dyt to the rescue! undecided
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2011
Learning how to deal with heartbreak is not a skill we are born with. Here are some quick tips to help you get started.
Get Out of the House
The worst thing you can do at this point is to stay inside and reminisce over your old relationship. You need to interact with your friends and family no matter how hard it might be. Don't avoid situations because you think your ex will come up in the conversation. The more socializing you can do, the more you will occupy your mind with other things.
Treat Yourself
Dealing with heartbreak can zap your energy and dampen your spirits, so a little self-pity is allowed. Treat yourself to something you have been holding back on. Don't go on a rabid shopping spree; just find that special item that will bring a smile to your face.
Don't Punish Yourself
Too many people torture themselves after a break up by listening to sad songs or browsing through old pictures. You should give yourself only one day for pain and suffering. Use this time to get all of the tears and moping out of your system
Set New Goals
This is the most important step in getting over your heartbreak. You need to visualize the future and where you want to be one year from now. It is best to stay away from relationship goals and instead focus on your personal aspirations.
Understanding how to deal with heartbreak is the first step in overcoming it. It is true that time heals all wounds, but only for those who want to be healed. Give yourself a short time to be sad, but then motivate yourself to control your life! You are the same wonderful person that you were before the break up, and your life will flourish again once you perceiver through this trying time.

Culled & Edited! wink
Re: Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister by Youngpo413: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pele

(1) (Reply)

What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Messages On Girl's Phone / I Dont Like My Sister's Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.