Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) (8690 Views)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / When You Have A Bright Future (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by rabbuy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
She no even sabi(hold his johnNY
. Is it rope?
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by ireneony(f): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
i love when a guy have a bright future..
i dont want a situation where my kids would be comparing me with dangote wife instead i wanna be the dangote wife instead

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by 2Blessed2stress: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's alright cool .
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by KingIU(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2015
she most oh u no like good thing
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:10am On Apr 22, 2015
That's funny..
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2015
lmfao
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]On point @ op.
some will even go to the extent of doing charms & even threatening any lady that's is seen with the guy.

FEAR WOMEN AFTER GOD.[/size]
my guy no be small thing ooo
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by WAGAZ: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by unikazzy(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
She no even sabi(hold his johnNY
the jonNY is too hot for her to handle.......... Lol
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Flye: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
on point bro.
all that glitter is not gold but our present generations ladies Blv a guy must be wealthy before he can make a happy home(Which is wrong) some ladies wants to drive Ferrari but they dont have the qualification to be a good wife.

Not some of them ooooh, many of them want to drive buggati while they don't have anything to contribute other than sex. Even to manage one of your business is a big headache to her, she will mismanage it and concentrate all her energy to Brazilian hair, latest IPhone and organize parties with her friends to prove that her husband is well to do.
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by alexis007(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2015
rugby-like attitude from the woman in the pix.

by the way, who wants an over-clingy lady that follows you everywhere, even to the restroom? are you my lap-dog?

and finally, just like rugby...... she would definitely get 'brushed' physically by her hubby. Try too hard to please someone else and get your self-pride trampled upon and your person treated like a joke.
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
i love when a guy have a bright future..
i dont want a situation where my kids would be comparing me with dangote wife instead i wanna be the dangote wife instead
ladies and moneylipsrsealed
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Flye:

Not some of them ooooh, many of them want to drive buggati while they don't have anything to contribute other than sex. Even to manage one of your business is a big headache to her, she will mismanage it and concentrate all her energy to Brazilian hair, latest IPhone and organize parties with her friends to prove that her husband is well to do.
not all ladies generally. but if na partygrin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
alexis007:
rugby-like attitude from the woman in the pix.

by the way, who wants an over-clingy lady that follows you everywhere, even to the restroom? are you my lap-dog?

and finally, just like rugby...... she would definitely get 'brushed' physically by her hubby. Try too hard to please someone else and get your self-pride trampled upon and your person treated like a joke.
hmmmm your own opinion
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
naijaleak:
she is doing her best to hold him....HERE http://naijasex..co.uk/2015/04/she-takes-it-like-pro.html
hmmm you need Jesus
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
That's funny..
thnx
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
sinaj:
lmao!!! cheesy
oya come n grab me like dat.cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya come n grab me like dat.cheesy

i nid to c ow bright ya future iz frm a babalawo first cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Mhizizzy(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dickgrabbing is not a way to hold a man

Even oloshos dickgrab undecided
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
sinaj:

i nid to c ow bright ya future iz frm a babalawo first cheesy
lols, my future is so bright even sunglass know fit prevent am.
so bera grab me now.wink.cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Dickgrabbing is not a way to hold a man

Even oloshos dickgrab undecided
so how will you hold him ?
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
so how will you hold him ?

How do u wanna be held?
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

How do u wanna be held?
anywhere apart from our balls grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by jamillion: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Only an irresponsible lady will not hold on to a hard working dude, hard work pays in fold when the right time comes. Never force a lady to stay with u if u ar still a hustler, just let her go and keep d hard work, she will envy u later, most of them ar distractors
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2015
jamillion:
Only an irresponsible lady will not hold on to a hard working dude, hard work pays in fold when the right time comes. Never force a lady to stay with u if u ar still a hustler, just let her go and keep d hard work, she will envy u later, most of them ar distractors
thanks for your contribution
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Truth Or Dare Thread / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.