Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences (552 Views)

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by DanceVille: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Evening Romancelanders...
I created this thread because there are insufficient fun and Interesting topic Nowadays...

Lemme start keeping the Ball rolling..
There was a day, I finished my Lectures for the day. Me and my babe then were walking along the road towards her hostel when a sleek Mazda car drove up to us and parked.
The man inside got down and called her name, before i knew what happened, my babe screamed his name ran into his arms and started plastering the guy with kisses right in my presence. I was shocked when the guy asked her who I was and she said "he is just a friend". The guy then insulted my ego by saying "young man, how are you doing? how are your studies?" I just stood there lke a fool, and she even got into the car with him without even the least regard for me. She turned and waved while the car zoomed off. When she came the following day, she didn't even feel bad and was showing off the gifts the guy bought for her.
And I asked her, why did she left me?..
She replied that she has been thinking on how to tell me this..I asked her what?(My mind don dey fear small small)...
She replied, that's her new boyfriend, he's very rich and his an Influence person in the campus...I Was like a [Fried Ant]..
Imagine, after she drained my pocket finished, she left me and held unto another dude...

Drop yours, and Lets keep the Fun rolling..No dulling!
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by steppin: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
I was here.
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by Princecalm(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by braintext(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yeah....I was cheated by one Igbo woman she sold me something worth #800 for #1500....

Abeg who don see my replacement battery?
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by sinaj(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
cnt remember
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
The poster above is trying to make up a lie.....meanwhile poster below me don't understand himself
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by DaZion(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yeap! A female course mate stole my Tab inside my school bag...She was later caught by a friend of mine...
Girls also steal?..
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by pak: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sad story!
I just hope you're wiser for it sha!
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecidedalot of times..buh d one i recollect be one gorgeous babe for my class #firstlove to say..d garl means d world to me,we dated for 2 years nd i still luv ha.......jxt then i went to greet my bruvah not the same parent thou,he told me he has a female hoe inside luckily he ask me to go nd get ha vijumilk..omo wetin i see inside shock me oo meanwhile she always told me she's a virgin....mtcheeew buh dat day i orubebelise d place buh i chop plenty slap too..
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by buygala(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
angry
Re: Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences by jascon1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
It happened on a faithful Friday in March 2012, at about 4:35pm. It was a sunny and windy afternoon in the city of Lagos. The streets were busy, 2baba on the radio playing 'One love'. The atmosphere looked tidy and set for the weekend specials. I was sent for a 2 weeks training by my company and all I was dreaming was a chance to prove myself for the award that the company offered to the outstanding trainee. I called my ex to assure her that I loved her and I was giving my best to make her proud. As I dialled her number I discovered that it was switched off. I quickly searched for her other number that she rarely used and luckily for me it rang. immediately someone answered my call in a coarse and broad voice. A gritty-toned voice that seemed quite manly, watery and obviously orgasm-soaked. my feeble heart instantly grew inauspicious n I wished that moment was elliptical and unreal. Out of curiosity I manned my impetus to know for a certainty the entity that overrode my stance. "Who is speaking? I questioned as terror emanates from my solemn voice.....

In fact make I just finish the story for pidgin....

(1) (Reply)

A Girl And A Boy With A Smart Father / Would You Date A Guy Whose Best Friend Is A Woman? MUST Read / Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.