Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders (36945 Views)

Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Idrismusty97(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...
First and foremost, Fayose must be impeached! Then Ekiti indigenes can burn their States/homes if they like, it wouldn't affect the country economy.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Dandeson1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:

hahahahah.

nawa o.

with you and the mod, shey una go witness that year to unban you

xhai.

and na my money and mb I de use o.
no mind them my guy, if PdP mess up, speak your mind... #peace
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Yasher: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose the cat with 9lives! Way and manner, him must scale through. APC own na play.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by foura: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
vicky4227:
Even when PDP was in power, they were not as intimidating as APC is now. I want to believe that APC is still trying to adjust to what it means to hold on to power.
If they are not careful, they will lose it faster than they got it. I am just advising them to be careful and thread with caution.
Let the allow fayose rule in peace. Election campaign is over they have won. They should enjoy their newly won position and stop intimating every member of the opposition party.
Abeg if you feel otherwise no vex. I am just speaking my mind.[color=#006600][/color]serious,pdp destroyed nigeria goverment forum, removed the speaker in ekiti with 6 lawmaker,did the same in rivers, lockout lawmaker in abuja with d aid of police,intimidate the G7 govenors in abuja and others and you are still supporting them
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by reborn1: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...

You call elderly people foolish men because of politics. You are not even from Ekiti state but crying more than the bereaved. Na waooo.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Rexnegro(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
gbl01:
I think APC should free the guy. Enough is enough.
No man is above d law...when fayose was abusing d rules of law did u tell him to free it ? Now apc should now free a man who was alleged to rig election n has been abusing the constitution ? I fear for dis con3 with d way some people dey reason sha

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Rexnegro(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dannyset:
As it is now, am confused on this particular matter. But I still think if the people of Ekiti want this guy, APC shld just forgive him as he has asked.
Don't dare fall for fayose political gimmicks...if u ever live in ekiti or u re from ekiti u will understand why he doesn't deserves political forgiveness ...he's a rogue , tout and abuser of power...he didn't play by d rules of law and now he's begging for forgiveness ? Mark my words fayose won't stay till december. If ekiti people like make they burn the state down na them sabi..for those siding fayose I swear to God they got no conscience, and they sentimental by all standard. People like fayose and wike with thuggery attitude should never be a gov never. For ur info bro go find out that I said every bad tins/news ever known to ekiti state was brought by this bastard asking for forgiveness...Adebayo time ekiti was peaceful and quiet, fayose time ...murder , abusing ewi of ado n co up n down, sleeping with girls and be proud of it, spending ekiti money anyhow doing fake project(eg poultry project etc ) ...then segun oni time ekiti was peacful and relatively quiet...kayode fayemi oh no ekiti returned back to the glory day and now fayose again ekiti is In for anoda round of bad tins/news...#fayosemustgo

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
reborn1:

You call elderly people foolish men because of politics. You are not even from Ekiti state but crying more than the bereaved. Na waooo.
Why can't the so called elders respect the decision of the people?... Please who are the "bereaved", did Ekiti people complain about Fayose
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
gbl01:
I think APC should free the guy. Enough is enough.

Is dat all, APC shud free d guy abi...I 'm compelled to believe dat u r a youth & for u to reason like dis means u dnt c anything wrong in wot fayose's doing. Am not prepared to waste time on listing his sins but u as a person needs to look inwards & do some soul searching.

Youths r leaders of tomorrow indeed. Do u count ursef as one of d youths, if yes, 9ja's in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
First and foremost, Fayose must be impeached! Then Ekiti indigenes can burn their States/homes if they like, it wouldn't affect the country economy.
The same way the savages in the north would have burnt down their states/homes if Buhari had lost. Besides, it wouldn't affect the economy. undecided
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by reborn1: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why can't the so called elders respect the decision of the people?... Please who are the "bereaved", did Ekiti people complain about Fayose

You are not from Ekiti sir. Let Ekiti people handle there situation, the reps are from Ekiti and knows whats best for there state. No sane person will support a governor that slapped a Judge and pass a budget with 7 members of the house. Lets be honest abeg

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by tbaba1234: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The legislators also have mandates from the same people which fayose frustrated illegally. If GEJ won, it would have been business as usual with no respect for the legislators' mandates.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
reborn1:

You are not from Ekiti sir. Let Ekiti people handle there situation, the reps are from Ekiti and knows whats best for there state. No sane person will support a governor that slapped a Judge and pass a budget with 7 members of the house. Lets be honest abeg
I'm not from Ekiti, yes, But I have to say this, The people of Ekiti voted this guy overwhelmingly, they love him, The 19 reps that want to impeach him won't succeed, they are too inconsequential compared to the thousands who want Fayose to still remain.
Fayose is like the proverbial cat with Nine lives...just watch and see. cool
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by richidinho(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
ademega:
Buriji ,the elected senator in Ogun state who is wanted by the USA for drugs related crimes was adviced by nairalanders to go back to the USA to clear his name if he could or get punishment for his offense despite the fact that he was loved by his people and they massively voted for him

2. Fayose is loved by his people and was massively voted for but he went against the constitution by removing the speaker of the house with micro minority then we are saying he should be left alone just because he is loved by the people .

3. Why are we like this in this part of the world?

Brother next time you want to use "we" kindly open bracket and write "except Richidinho"

Alwayz speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by reborn1: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not from Ekiti, yes, But I have to say this, The people of Ekiti voted this guy overwhelmingly, they love him, The 19 reps that want to impeach him won't succeed, they are too inconsequential compared to the thousands who want Fayose to still remain.
Fayose is like the proverbial cat with Nine lives...just watch and see. cool

What will you do if they impeach him? You scream more than this during the last election. LolZzz

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by richidinho(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

The legislators also have mandates from the same people which fayose frustrated illegally. If GEJ won, it would have been business as usual with no respect for the legislators' mandates.

And I guess you are not aware that the mandate has been reversed since April 11

They are on their own
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

Same with Fayose, He has the people's mandate and they want him, The legislators are just puppets of Tinubu, who want to APCize the whole south west.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
reborn1:

What will you do if they impeach him? You scream more than this during the last election. LolZzz
I won't do anything, but mark my words, Fayose is going no where, Do you want Ekiti to burn down?... I bet you don't.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by tbaba1234: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
richidinho:

And I guess you are not aware that the mandate has been reversed since April 11

They are on their own

No!! Their mandate lasts till it is time to leave. Until then, they are still legislators, Just like, GEJ is still president till may 29.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by reborn1: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I won't do anything, but mark my words, Fayose is going no where, Do you want Ekiti to burn down?... I bet you don't.

Same way Asari promised to burn Nigeria down. You are just making noise, they will impeach him and you will only scream on nairaland. Sefini

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by tbaba1234: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Same with Fayose, He has the people's mandate and they want him, The legislators are just puppets of Tinubu, who want to APCize the whole south west.

Oga, if fayose commited crimes against the constitution, he should face the music. Fayose treated them very badly. He never thought the tables will change.

This has nothing to do with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Rexnegro(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Supported!
Fayose must go!
The knowledgeable people of Ekiti cannot afford to have that kinda razzz man as a governor.

Sigh...
after 3 months Ban.

thank you mods for accepting my plea.

even though I never did anything.[/size]
grin
U dey beg mods to free u because they ban u ? If I hear say I do mistake beg any mod...me no dey fear ban...d oda day na so they ban me without doing anytin...guess they were high on kush and one tin I notice is dat The male mods can side female Nlander even if they re wrong .
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by tbaba1234: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He was impeached before and nothing happened. Life goes on.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
reborn1:

Same way Asari promised to burn Nigeria down. You are just making noise, they will impeach him and you will only scream on nairaland. Sefini
Nigeria is bigger than Asari na, he can't do shi.t, but Ekiti is a smaller entity, So I know what I'm saying.
Just keep your fingers crossed...
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Rexnegro(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

Oga, if fayose commited crimes against the constitution, he should face the music. Fayose treated them very badly. He never thought the tables will change.

U dey mind that guy ? Person wey no well na him u dey quote ? U too get time o

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
omooba969:

Is dat all, APC shud free d guy abi...I 'm compelled to believe dat u r a youth & for u to reason like dis means u dnt c anything wrong in wot fayose's doing. Am not prepared to waste time on listing his sins but u as a person needs to look inwards & do some soul searching.

Youths r leaders of tomorrow indeed. Do u count ursef as one of d youths, if yes, 9ja's in trouble!

Alright Mr Adult. Thanks. I haven't said he's without sin but let him who is without win cast the first stone. Karma is a bitch and not a respecter of persons... Karma is not forced. APC actions in Ekiti is now causing anarchy and distablizing the state. Let fayose have his way for peace to at least reign at least the people want him. I suppose you've not experienced conflict in your lifetime before

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

Me and you know this is not about constitution this and that, It's partisan. Why are all his antagonists from the opposition?...this is Tinubu at work, all the south west States can't be APC.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wot do u mean by "respect the decision of the people"? In a sane society d ppl dnt tolerate recklessness talk less of upholding such. How much knowledge do d ppl of ekiti av abt democracy other than to support d politician who gives dem money? Is dat gud life or hw does it translate to human & socio-economic development for d ppl of ekiti.

If u care to knw, d ppl of ekiti no nothing abt fayose's agenda & d ones who knw him well well r silenced. Those thugs fighting for him r only ignorant cos they can't c past wot fayose gives dem(money). The police & soldiers who wrk for him r also on borrowed time.

FAYOSE will be sorted, it's a matter of time!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by richidinho(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

No!! Their mandate lasts till it is time to leave. Until then, they are still legislators, Just like, GEJ is still president till may 29.

I know

The decision by the people not to return any of them to the house shows that the people lost confidence on them since time immemorial

Any action against the people's governor may not go down well with the Ekiti people
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rexnegro:

No man is above d law...when fayose was abusing d rules of law did u tell him to free it ? Now apc should now free a man who was alleged to rig election n has been abusing the constitution ? I fear for dis con3 with d way some people dey reason sha

Your fear has materialized as your own reasoning is marred with politics of vengeance. Now clench your fist and go punch Fayose. Two wrongs will make a right!
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

He was impeached before and nothing happened. Life goes on.
Not this time sir...Things will happen this time around, The man won't go down without a fight.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Me and you know this is not about constitution this and that, It's partisan. Why are all his antagonists from the opposition?...this is Tinubu at work, all the south west States can't be APC.

Do u support fayose, if yes, why do u support him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Muslims, 17 Christians EXCO: Adeleke Is A Secret Agent For CAN - MURIC / Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.