Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders (36934 Views)

Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Ephemmm: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
bobmalu83:
They can't impeach ppls choice

But the legislators were animal choice abi? The elected lawmakers have not been allowed to sit in the house not to talk of performing their constitutional duties and you see nothing wrong in it.

He should be personally responsible for his own aberration and stop breeding hooliganism in the state.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Ahmeduana(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Dannyset:
As it is now, am confused on this particular matter. But I still think if the people of Ekiti want this guy, APC shld just forgive him as he has asked.
I TOLD SOMEONE THAT YORUBA POLITICS IS DARK, EVIL AND DEVILISH. THEY WILL DESTROY WHAT THEY CANNOT LAY CLAIM ON, BURN THE WHOLE BECAUSE OF A RAT. THEY WILL RATHER CUT THEIR NOSE TO SPITE THEIR HEAD.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Ephemmm: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I TOLD SOMEONE THAT YORUBA POLITICS IS DARK, EVIL AND DEVILISH. THEY WILL DESTROY WHAT THEY CANNOT LAY CLAIM ON, BURN THE WHOLE BECAUSE OF A RAT. THEY WILL RATHER CUT THEIR NOSE TO SPITE THEIR HEAD.

Why did you miss your drug this morning?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by remirez07(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Supported!
Fayose must go!
The knowledgeable people of Ekiti cannot afford to have that kinda razzz man as a governor.

Sigh...
after 3 months Ban.

thank you mods for accepting my plea.

even though I never did anything.[/size]
grin
are u an ekitikete? If you re not I will advice you to shut ur mouth. Bfore ekitiekte send down curse on u.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by remirez07(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
The tout must go for all the poooos he said before and during the elections
you must be a detention of tout.... If you don't know what to say u better good back to ur bed and sleeP on. If you call my governor a tout again, I will say u would die young.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by remirez07(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2015
APC should leave my state alone....... Right from day one Ekiti state belong to PDP. If not because of Baba Obasonjo APC is a Child play in Ekiti state. Leave OSOKOMOLE alone. Most of you here spitting don't even know the road to ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by remirez07(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

is an aboki Man, dem no dey get sense.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by bionixs: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2015
ademega:
1.Buriji ,the elected senator in Ogun state who is wanted by the USA for drugs related crimes was adviced by nairalanders to go back to the USA to clear his name if he could or get punishment for his offense despite the fact that he was loved by his people and they massively voted for him.

2. Like wise Fayose is loved by his people and was massively voted for but he went against the constitution by removing the speaker of the house with micro minority ,still in another election after this act ,this love for him was reaffirmed . "miraculously" most nairalanders are saying he should be left alone just because he is loved by the people .

3. Why are we like this in this part of the world?
Oga,the constitution is made by the people for the people and not the other way. If the people say that their devil should be left for them,let it be even if their lives are not getting better,that is democracy for you. Afteral,Buhari was rigged in with massive underaged voters but because the people want him,nobody talks about that even Americans. They should let Fayose be if they are not going about their own selfish desires
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Kaeboy:
The Elders’ Forum in the Ekiti State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has declared that there is no escape route for the state Governor Ayo Fayose in the impeachment process initiated by 19 members of the state House of Assembly.

The body said Fayose has serially breached the Constitution, desecrated the esteemed office he occupies and should be ready to face the consequences of his actions.

The Publicity Secretary of Ekiti APC Elders Forum, Dr. Bayo Orire, who made the group’s position known on Tuesday, also warned the military and the police against being used to hinder the lawmakers from carrying out their constitutional functions.

Condemning the military for turning back the 19 APC lawmakers from entering Ado-Ekiti, the state capital on Tuesday, Orire said the party’s elder body was concerned about an alleged open partisanship of officers and men of the Nigerian Army on the matter.

He also said the police and the Army should not be watching helplessly for hoodlums to seize the whole state and interfere with the constitutional duties of the Assembly members.

Dr. Orire explained that the lawmakers should not be blamed for signing and forwarding an impeachment notice against Fayose, saying a responsible House of Assembly was not expected to look the other way when the chief executive was overstepping his bounds.

He said Fayose has violated the oath he swore to defend the Constitution and not do anything to infringe on the rule of law, urging the people of the state not to see the action of the lawmakers as an attack on the governor but to save the state from impunity and sliding into an “irredeemable dictatorship.”

The APC elders’ spokesman maintained that whatever constitutional action taken by the 19 lawmakers remain legitimate, legal and binding since they have met and surpassed the two-third majority needed to remove an erring governor.

.http://thenationonlineng.net/new/impeachment-no-escape-route-for-fayose-apc-elders/

APC is a party of radicals, ill*t*rates and desperate people
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by babatopthope: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2015
All of you are shouting now but you guys never shout when fayose said 7 is greater than 19, all of you did not talked when 7 lawmakers are passing the bill that 26lawmakers suppose to be passing. but when hunter is now hunted you are crying fowl, i could remember when fayemi came on board he work with opposition lawmakers, likewise oshiomole in edo state he work with opposition lawmakers with any difficulty he carry them along, likewise when court remove agagu in ondo state mimiko manage the opposition lawmakers then without any rancour i wonder why fayose's own its difficult...pls kindly asertain and study issues before you comment or contribute...a country doesnt grow with the way we handle issues in Nigeria
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2015
hotwax:

Nigerians are just animals. They cant obey the rule of law and when they go to south africa and burn, they will blame south africans.

Oyinbos dont play with rule of law and they hate if u step on law.

Even if you are a republican, republicans will turn their back on you if you commit such attrocities. We want to fight corruption, yet we want our personal person to have immunity for lawlessness.

Nigerians are animals walahi
Nigerians are animals, right?... Does that include your family members??
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omolami: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
FAKE FAKE AND FAKE stories emanating from uninformaed crap. No reasonable elder in Ekiti that is not in support of Fayose that i know of. this story writer should find something else to do. It is dead story on arrival. Up Fayose up Ekiti people elders and youth etc

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by fareed69(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nimblemind:

His days are numbered because?

?
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
They will forgive him on one condition that he wear only Pampers to come to the House of Assembly
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
remirez07:
you must be a detention of tout.... If you don't know what to say u better good back to ur bed and sleeP on. If you call my governor a tout again, I will say u would die young.
your governor is a tout and that is why a tout like you is ready to die for him,his days in the govt house are numbered. He will definitely be impeached tongue
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Popemax(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Free Fayose....the man of the people in Olamide's voice
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by remirez07(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your governor is a tout and that is why a tout like you is ready to die for him,his days in the govt house are numbered. He will definitely be impeached tongue
I don't think u have education background..... I don't hold mic with people like u. .... Go and remove him and replace him with ur father
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by queensmith: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...

Ekiti will never burn wtf is your problem?
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Shirley07: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...
Na you wan burn am? Idiot.
Fayose has been impeached before and heaven didn't fall. He will be impeached again and nothing will happen.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by SeverusSnape(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shirley07:

Na you wan burn am? Idiot.
Fayose has been impeached before and heaven didn't fall. He will be impeached again and nothing will happen.
Okay.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by shamota: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
bionixs:
Oga,the constitution is made by the people for the people and not the other way. If the people say that their devil should be left for them,let it be even if their lives are not getting better,that is democracy for you. Afteral,Buhari was rigged in with massive underaged voters but because the people want him,nobody talks about that even Americans. They should let Fayose be if they are not going about their own selfish desires

Hello Oga, even though the constitution is made for the people, it is a set of laws we all signed to and must abide by. No man whoever he or she is, irrespective of any love the world has for him or her is greater than the law. If u have enof evidence that Buhari won illegally, you can approach the tribunal and get justice. Fayose wants peace but running away from equity. He should have managed the lawmakers better but was power drunk cos he has the president's ears. Peace is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Bigii(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

Ephemmm:

Ephemmm:

una mouth too dangerous for dis forum
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:

If you're really an adult like you claim, you'll know you ought not to insult people for their opinion, no matter what it is. I won't stoop low to your level to exchange words with u. Your motor park choice of words already shows your personality, keep your frustration to yourself sir. Thanks for the insult and have a nice life.

Your problem is that you simply cannot decipher the formation of my response. If you can read through your initial comment about 'let fayose have his way', you will understand why I consider you to be a disgrace.

I haven't insulted you( that's if you know the meaning of insult ), I have only qualified you for who you are.

Bye.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
remirez07:
I don't think u have education background..... I don't hold mic with people like u. .... Go and remove him and replace him with ur father
for a tout like you to support a tout like fayose speaks volume about your family,your background,exposure and education. You might not understand my point,let me break it down for you,birds of the same feathers flock together. Now get the fok off my front. tongue
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
omooba969:

Your problem is that you simply cannot decipher the formation of my response. If you can read through your initial comment about 'let fayose have his way', you will understand why I consider you to be a disgrace.

I haven't insulted you( that's if you know the meaning of insult ), I have only qualified you for who you are.

Bye.

You think know the meaning of insults and throw words without caution, then defend your folly. Why call yourself an adult? You're mentally incapacitated, even kids reason better. Was my post directed at you? If you cant comprehend it, was it not bettet to shut up? Are you not supposed to speak or attack when spoken to? Age ain't adulthood, you're a full grown kid, grow up!

Please don't reply me until u 'grow' some sense.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Rexology: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
for a tout like you to support a tout like fayose speaks volume about your family,your background,exposure and education. You might not understand my point,let me break it down for you,birds of the same feathers flock together. Now get the fok off my front. tongue
Haba!! Mallam, you called a sitting Governor that was elected by Ekiti people, a " Tout"? Chai!!! Chai!!!... There is God oooo!!!
You will not have what you don't respect. Give respect to whom its due, for in doing so, you shall be respected. If you cannot respect Foyose as a person, respect the office he occupies and the people that elected him.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by ademega(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2015
bionixs:
Bros ,we are still saying the same thing . FG should write USA too to leave their devil Buruji for them . same thing should go for ibori too. Abi na
.? .are they not loved by their people too ?
Buhari was massively rigged in That is serious oh. In as much am not disputing rigging from both sides in the last election , but I think that of PDP was just too obvious to doubt . the rigging was glaring . I was just waiting then how they wanted to prove that SE and SS votes are greater than the other parts of the country .
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2015
gbl01:

You think know the meaning of insults and throw words without caution, then defend your folly. Why call yourself an adult? You're mentally incapacitated, even kids reason better. Was my post directed at you? If you cant comprehend it, was it not bettet to shut up? Are you not supposed to speak or attack when spoken to? Age ain't adulthood, you're a full grown kid, grow up!

Please don't reply me until u 'grow' some sense.

Now this is insult for which you accused me of doing but I know your type. There's no part in any of my comments which demonstrates that I refer to myself as an adult( however u meant that word ).

I believe you suffer from distorted memory & you probably need a new brain because you found a way to deviate from your reckless comment to 'LET FAYOSE HAVE HIS WAY' and you chose to attack my person. You need some truth be knocked into your head as your bad manners can only destroy you if care is not taken.

Fayose is a rogue & you know it. Fayose is not worthy anymore & you know it. Ekiti people deserve better & that is not to say I 'm soliciting for APC. Peace in ekiti should not be perceived as absence of unrest/war but presence of justice; now try & justify fayose's conduct as he bears responsibility for this mess. He is the chief Executive of the state but he's failed in discharging his duties while the ekiti people suffer as a result of their ignorance.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Rexology:

Haba!! Mallam, you called a sitting Governor that was elected by Ekiti people, a " Tout"? Chai!!! Chai!!!... There is God oooo!!!
You will not have what you don't respect. Give respect to whom its due, for in doing so, you shall be respected. If you cannot respect Foyose as a person, respect the office he occupies and the people that elected him.

Plz describe fayose's character considering his conduct during the build-up to the presidential election & how he's handled affairs of Ekiti state?
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
remirez07:
are u an ekitikete? If you re not I will advice you to shut ur mouth. Bfore ekitiekte send down curse on u.

Is dis d best u can come up wit or datz all u lot knw how to do best--to CURSE ppl ? Shior

If cursing is how u argue ur miserable points then ekiti is d fountain of knowledge indeed ! grin
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
omooba969:

Now this is insult for which you accused me of doing but I know your type. There's no part in any of my comments which demonstrates that I refer to myself as an adult( however u meant that word ).

I believe you suffer from distorted memory & you probably need a new brain because you found a way to deviate from your reckless comment to 'LET FAYOSE HAVE HIS WAY' and you chose to attack my person. You need some truth be knocked into your head as your bad manners can only destroy you if care is not taken.

Fayose is a rogue & you know it. Fayose is not worthy anymore & you know it. Ekiti people deserve better & that is not to say I 'm soliciting for APC. Peace in ekiti should not be perceived as absence of unrest/war but presence of justice; now try & justify fayose's conduct as he bears responsibility for this mess. He is the chief Executive of the state but he's failed in discharging his duties while the ekiti people suffer as a result of their ignorance.

Bla bla bla. Whenever your 'grow some sense' we can discuss issue. Don't bother my mentions again. Have a nice life
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by IYANGBALI: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Rexology:

how does that make with all the disrespect the so called governor gave to GMB,a former head of state and a man old enough to be his father. What you sow is what you reap,I'm giving him back what he gave the old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.