Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders (37080 Views)

Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
gbl01:

Bla bla bla. Whenever your 'grow some sense' we can discuss issue. Don't bother my mentions again. Have a nice life

Is dat all? Dis is ur response to common sense & logic-- ok. I caught u by ur balls, didn't I ? grin Shows u av nothing cool to offer & it only confirms you truly need a new brain. Do NOT quote me ok cos I c dat u can't contain me & we surely dnt belong in d same category-- my exposure/knowledge differs frm urs baby.

Empty head Fayose's robot ! grin
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Rexology: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
how does that make with all the disrespect the so called governor gave to GMB,a former head of state and a man old enough to be his father. What you sow is what you reap,I'm giving him back what he gave the old man
And be ready to get your own share when the time comes.

Cain killed Abel his brother, and God coursed him(Cain) yet God said that course shall be upon anybody that will kill Cain.
You don't do things just because another person did. You don't have to disrespect Fayose simply because he disrespected GMD, he has his own cross to carry and you have yours.
I rest my case..
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by puffpuff: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
All these noises is basically how to hoodwick d guy to pay their entitlement. #Attention seekers
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
omooba969:

Is dat all? Dis is ur response to common sense & logic-- ok. I caught u by ur balls, didn't I ? grin Shows u av nothing cool to offer & it only confirms you truly need a new brain. Do NOT quote me ok cos I c dat u can't contain me & we surely dnt belong in d same category-- my exposure/knowledge differs frm urs baby.

Empty head Fayose's robot ! grin

common sense that you lack. dude, please i beg you in whatever you believe, stop mentioning my id, rest. carry your trouble and your wahala and go, go meet the people of your exposure and knowledge. i do not want to for whatever reason spew words with you, you're completely childish and frustrated.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
gbl01:

common sense that you lack. dude, please i beg you in whatever you believe, stop mentioning my id, rest. carry your trouble and your wahala and go, go meet the people of your exposure and knowledge. i do not want to for whatever reason spew words with you, you're completely childish and frustrated.

LOSER ! cheesy
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
omooba969:

LOSER ! cheesy

Thank u Mr. nairaland winner. And u call urself an adult?
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rexology:
And be ready to get your own share when the time comes.

Cain killed Abel his brother, and God coursed him(Cain) yet God said that course shall be upon anybody that will kill Cain.
You don't do things just because another person did. You don't have to disrespect Fayose simply because he disrespected GMD, he has his own cross to carry and you have yours.
I rest my case..
he dey pain you abi?where were you when that tout you call your governor was being disrespectful to Buhari?now a nobody like me is doing same to him,the thing dey pain you,una never start. For you information,fayose campaign of hate against GMB made many of us to love GMB and voted for him. So spare me your sermon of cain and abel,its. Bullshiiiiiiiit
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Dav24(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abuja high court has declare the impeachment proceedings against governor Fayose illegal.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by 83lagosroad(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2015
literarymathy:
It would be easier said than done to impeach Fayose. In as much as I WANT HIM GONE, I think the APC in Ekiti needs to strategize and work with the national body before taking any measure. Fayose has a way with the grassroots. He has a fanatical and cult like following amongst the poor whose lives aren't being bettered. Let's hope for the best! In any way, EKITI MUST BE GREAT.

Meanwhile here's a thread on amorc :
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

My man, can you pls tell us how fayemi has bettered the lives of ekiti pole.. You see most people here on NL must start seeking for forgiveness from God. I am not from ekiti but I travel there virtually 3times a month. And what I know and have seen is .
. 1. Most of these celebrated works of fayemi were initiated by fayose in his first spell as a governor . An example is the ado - iworoko- ifaki - iddo express road it was first awarded by fayose but as I speak the road was done as if ekiti state doesn't deserve better things between fayemi and segun oni. If you know ekiti very well u will bear me witness.
. 2. If you go through ado - ikere -akure road its still in mess. Yet they claim its a federal road. Pls can hey tell me if hey have federal human beings in ekiti. Yet they collect money from the fg claiminibg to have done these roads.

. 3. A little after ikole is where fayose's wonder poultry that earned him his first purported impeachment go there and see for yourself this same apc member shared the poultry one after the other , were renovating it before fayose came back as governor.

4. I keep wondering what has changed in ekiti for the past 8years nothing. Fayemi had the opportunity to help the poor masses there but he decided to look the other way. A state capital with no single factory, yet the former governor went ahead to build an edifice on the hill and called it the new government house. I guess it was not built with #1million. So tell me why the majority of the youths will not go into okada business.

O boy e tire me jare for this apc propaganda.
Ask the law makers how many bills were passed during fayemi's era . You will be shocked.

Jus running up and down to impeach fayose.

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by 83lagosroad(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he dey pain you abi?where were you when that tout you call your governor was being disrespectful to Buhari?now a nobody like me is doing same to him,the thing dey pain you,una never start. For you information,fayose campaign of hate against GMB made many of us to love GMB and voted for him. So spare me your sermon of cain and abel,its. Bullshiiiiiiiit

Pls note that there is no respect in politics. Are you trying to say for calling Jonathan different names pole are justified. Pls stop this crap its only where these so called apc internet warriors want to justify nonsense that you seek for all manners of ways to call a dog a bad name. Was Jonathan not called clueless by kwakwanso. Abused by fashola all whom we are seeing their mess performed in office wven before they leave office. Na was for you bros. Mo gbadura kolorun gba e tobale se amin meta niii

Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!!