Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata (66443 Views)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Caution30: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mr Obama, dis people wey una dey ban tell you say dem wan come America,abi which wan be all this busy body?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by dreu2fine(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Did america forget to add patience jonathan
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by hardbody: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
etin06:
America has declared a former Minister of Niger
Delta Affairs, Mr. Godsday Orubebe, Rivers State
Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike, former militant
commanders, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, Government
Ekpemupolo (Tompolo) and several other
persons who either encouraged violence through
inciteful comments or interfered with the
electoral process during the last general
elections as persona non-grata, meaning that
they are barred from entering the United States
and subjected to visa sanctions.

Though the US government did not specifically
name those it intends to punish for their actions
before, during and after the elections, Orubebe,
Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady
Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and several other major political
actors made national news headlines by their
heated comments and actions.

According to Greenbarge Reporters, the US
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs,
Linda Thomas-Greenfield, who disclosed this in
an article captioned ‘When Nigeria decides,
Nigeria wins,’ hailed Nigerians for participating
peacefully and enthusiastically in the electoral
process which culminated in the election of
General Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC).

The Assistant Secretary of State, who was also
one of the international observers that monitored
the elections, noted the commitments made by
President Goodluck Jonathan, who lost his
reelection bid and Buhari to work together in
order to ensure a peaceful and smooth transition
to the new government. She warned Nigerians
that the next phase will be critical.

source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/america-declares-orubebe--dokubo--others-persona-non-grata/207445

Abeg dem dey share life for America? If No, what is the big deal.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
LastProphet:

SOUND JUST LIKE MOST FOOOOLS THAT FOLLOW GOATLUCK. Someone said if you rig he will setup another govt and this fooool calls that a threat, eran oko

You know childishness is when you insult people for their own opinion whereas you have none. Its a pity you call people names when you have none. grow up kid!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
tenry:

Cry more... puppet ll rule you till 2019. You cannot do anything about it.

you might need to take a deep breath and maybe you'll figure out how to be sensible. A lot of happenings are controlled in the world as is by several factors, things and groups. There's apparently nothing we can do abt it, its just noteworthy to understand whats happening and not blame them on chance or change.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by frankson1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=oshyno post=32980401]This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

Wike does not have the power to send or shut down the companies you mentioned or any other foreign or multinationals without going to court where he will loose, loose and loose because there won't be ballot boxes for him to run with.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ilwar2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vicotex:
Stupid APC will be happy about this .

GEJ my hero, Wike my role model

then you are finished
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Caution30: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sigo86:

Wait na mumu!!!

U go soon know how far by the time U.K, Russia, Dubai, Switzerland nd few others follow U.S 4dis Candid decision.
Keep waiting!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by gabe: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Operation: 12 Monkeys has begun. The end of monkey dey work baboon dey chop is here.

This is how they go after our leaders in the ND. Remember Jaja of Opobo? They will do the same while appeasing the Judases in the SW and their Arab allies in the north.

For every Asari there are a thousand Tompolos!

Let us show them what real change is all about

https://www.nairaland.com/2270376/operation-12-monkeys
Jesus! Asari a jaja of opobo? Others r calling Wike who serially robbed fed. Govt colleges for his election as minister a hero and ascribing mythical powers to him. Seriously, u guys need to air ur brains more
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by DerMeister: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Empty head, who suffers if those companiies leave PH? Loss of jobs and tax revenues for the state. Please think before posting garbage.

oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Orubebed: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Chei amerika has orubebed their life grin

hey use my name carefully ;>
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by danvery2k6(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pebcak:

thats not true Shekau is still a terrorist and US will never celebrate a terrorist

even if they ban them it is their choice they should stay home and fix nigeria I dont know why we are making it a big deal
what if our leader fix nigeria and make it a country for people to visit then we too can do shakara that we dont want some people

people want to visit dubai today and they have the rights to deny anybody visit to their country

Nigeria once denied US secretary of state visit to nigeria so its not a big deal

Have you forgotten they put him on the front page of Time as an influential figure?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Pebcak: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
danvery2k6:

Have you forgotten they put him on the front page of Time as an influential figure?

Osama was on there, Gadaffi was there.....
And Time makes it clear that entrants are recognized for changing the world, regardless of the consequences of their actions.

And its not owned by the government

Hes still labeled a terrorist and will never be celebrated by the US govt or any government in the world

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by cocokiller1(f): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
abeg nor come use laugh kill me o,i just dey recover from fever so.You nor even get respect at all,for you to dey insult SB's husband online.You say I get low self esteem,nor just go there at all,i be badt guy wen it comes to woman issue,if i say you go dey with me dis weekend for benin, it won't cost me anything,expect say you b married woman, because i won't condone my lovely wife going out with another man.I advise you make you go enjoy the money wike give you,if it still dey and kindly leave me alone.
very senseless post
u no get 1kobo respect for urself,so y I go respect you
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kipesco(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
If this is true,then rivers state needs to act fast now because, a state as enlightened as rivers should not have a governor who is barred from entering the US,and may Europe may also follow suit.

This is great as the Governor elect will turn to Russia to develop Rivers State. What development did they bring when Amaechi is their friend. Even Akwa Ibom is more developed than R/S.
American encouraged looting and thank God they have done this as the Governor elect will concentrate to developing Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kipesco(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Caution30:
Mr Obama, dis people wey una dey ban tell you say dem wan come America,abi which wan be all this busy body?

Tell me o, how many times Wike don even commot for this country sef. Russia no dey abi New Zealand follow.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kuuljay(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
iykebesbt1:
These people from the Northern part of this zoo and in collaboration with the Americans be hating on Biafrans since time immemorial.. Enough is Enough!
hey flat head!!! if you think because if the oyil down there you are calling the ijaws and itsekiris biafra then you are on a long tin,no tribe trusts you grin grin grin grin
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kechywillz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
i dont know if someone is seeing what am seeing,seems like in fews years to come,nigeria will legalize gayism and lesbianism under GMB,watch it,this was wat america wanted,a man puppet they can manipulate
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by lacosanostra: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
am I the only one who think this article is contradictory, as america has not named those it intends to punish as is written in the article
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .
wide can do nothing. Oil belongs to Nigeria not Port Harcourt. Have a sit!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Phinagold(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Demburrows:
whats with america and this new found interest in Nigeria, don't they have their own internal issues to face.
i wonder o. But dont worry, they will soon deny and debunk the statement
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Phinagold(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sobs......hmmm.....this film America is helping APC to act....hhmmmm........with Buhari as President. trust America...APC will pay back with our oil....our resources.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
very senseless post
u no get 1kobo respect for urself,so y I go respect you
Abeg go sleep jare.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ewosk: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good move America should bar more plx.....

After all they go over there to spend our money...
Abi do America pay people for visiting these days
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by desy24444(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Now I know USA fix d APC govt in other for dem 2 rule over us. 1.Gay approval

2 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by fonek: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
What about Oba of Lagos. I see tribalism.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Mayor101010(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2015
I don't know why the people of River state will vote somebody like Wike as their gvernor... #Mediocrity
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
And you had to distort my original post to satisfy your imbecility ??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244382_4c0lc_jpeg158a4227255cf07cb93ffa41c380abc3

@Bolded, Is that how you were taught to write in English at your school?? Chai, no doubt, those who paid for your school fees wasted their money in futility. It would have been better for them had they enroll you to a barbing saloon or carpentry workshop.
Simpleton.

i know u2b da perfect abokii,2 cowish2 discern coded signs,but who cares? But some lil'gud thing is clear....da almajiri (or is it da Fulani nomadic or pastoral education now) did u lil' gud...keep mooing cow,i mean keep trying,mallam malu.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by chiedu7: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2015
FUNNY DEM NO PUT OBA OF LAGOS
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Uchan4u(m): 6:29am On Apr 23, 2015
gbl01:
Amaechi's parallel government threats, Lar numerous lies; those were non issues. Both parties produced attack dogs but who cares, so long they're on the other side. US, congrats on installing a new puppet. Ride him well.

Let's I forget the list don't seem complete. FFK, Fayose, Orukpe, Kashamu, Bode George...

one sided as always just like they keep blind eyes to repressive government elsewhere so long they do their bidding

so on point
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nten: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2015
oshyno:

3 trillion likes 4 u. God punish all of them. They dont know wike truely... Americans are the greatest tyrannical dictators in the world. They would soon tell their dictator representative in naija to reverse the gay right sanctions sign into law by jona.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by deltalife(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2015
America is gradually grabbing Nigeria on the neck to kill it by setting Nigerians agaist themselves and many Nigerians are being happy.

If it can happen to these people, one day your own turn will come and u will be helpless.

Nigeria is supposed to be a sovereign state!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.