Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys (2773 Views)

How Girls Ask For Sex. / Questions girls ask / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Eejay254(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2015
many a times, while exploring the world of pleasure grin ladies(some) ask some embarrassing questions that might either make a guy fidget or get turned off...

5 [/b] Can i help you with the CD?
this doesn't really sound so bad... buh i does make lots of guys fidget especially amateurs wink

4 [b]
HAVE You gotten there??
It's often weird when girls ask that... i mean... if i get there you wouldn't need no telling. . my nervous system and moans would let u know.

3 [/b] Is It In Yet??
yeah.... you know that feeling. . or rather... u can imagine that.. if a lady should ask you such question. . guys with small magic sticks always take the toll...

2 [b]
Is It up Yet??

This is the kinda question thrown at guys with ED or who are lazy in bed .. or both. ..... by gurls who sing "belie na i bu dike" in bed... wink

1 [b][/b] Why is it so small??
yeah.... that is most certainly the most embarrassing. .. especially if it comes from a girl who forms holy
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by falconey(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
laugh in tahiti cool
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by buygala(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Afer 4 rounds of sex in 2 hours, and you trying to sleep after the activity, and she holds your penis and asks.... 'are you already sleeping?' ...... dem send you come kill me? undecided

You are already fonndling her breassts, gotten the bra off, her lipstick all over your face, she already moaning softly, and you go for her panties.... then she is suddenly like... 'buygala, what do you think you are doing? ....

6 Likes

Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
your topic shld be 5 embarrassing questions ladies ask guy during sexx.

but bro this points aren't making any sense to me
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by FLAWLES(f): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2015
MAKE I LAFF ABEG
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Sigh undecided
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by FLAWLES(f): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
buygala:
Afer 4 rounds of sex in 2 hours, and you trying to sleep after the activity, and she holds your penis and asks.... 'are you already sleeping?' ...... dem send you come kill me? undecided

You are already handling her breassts, gotten the bra off, her lipstick all over your face, she already moaning softly, and you go for her panties.... then she is suddenly like... 'buygala, what do you think you are doing? ....
.Wanto wash em for u
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmm. . .
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Jayjay0(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
mmmmmm undecided
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by valmunich(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Waste of cyberspace sad
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Young03(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
6. Ur pushin it with force

she will tel u nt to use force bt wen ur slow, she wil be playin games

1 Like

Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Ahmed0336(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Which kind questions be dis her eye no dey see abi her skin no dey feel touch?
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom, tosyne2much, BeeBeeOoh come and see eloplane

Dis op get spirit of confusion, some questions there are asked by amateur guys and not girls
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
danyel09:
KingTom, tosyne2much, BeeBeeOoh come and see eloplane

Dis op get spirit of confusion, some questions there are asked by amateur guys and not girls
Where? grin
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:
Where? grin
that op naa
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by hatux: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Are you throughundecided
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Henrypraise: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
1. Did u come inside me? (Afta 2 weeks a lady asked me dis)

2. Wen will it come up again?
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
See these guys, see how they are busy glorifying their sexual lives. If a girl should dare hint at having a sexual life, they would term her slut. You guys are nothing but narcissistic b.astards. Mtchew
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by boynigeria(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
this is the craziest one ive heard
Right in the middle of ihn uhn ihn uhn, this Babe was like "BEE STOP STOP, I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" i said "OKAY" , then she was like "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I answered "YES I KNOW" I was about to cont when anoda statment follow
"DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?"
who interupts sexxx like that just to tell me what i already kn and ask what she already kns
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by boynigeria(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mizdeee:
See these guys, see how they are busy glorifying their sexual lives. If a girl should dare hint at having a sexual life, they would term her slut. You guys are nothing but narcissistic b.astards. Mtchew
you dont have to be bitter about it, not every guy sees it that way...most of the guys here are man-whores and they dont give a fckk. matured ones will neva label chics a slut
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by ERCROSS(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
buygala:

You are already fonndling her breassts, gotten the bra off, her lipstick all over your face, she already moaning softly, and you go for her panties.... then she is suddenly like... 'buygala, what do you think you are doing? ....

That awkward moment when she ask :: Is that all you can do... angry
And u be like :: wah.. shocked After 5 rounds...
Shuo.. E neva do u...
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by demmy0325(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Brainz31(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
ERCROSS:

That awkward moment when she ask :: Is that all you can do... angry
And u be like :: wah.. shocked After 5 rounds...
Shuo.. E neva do u...

lol
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Mhizizzy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
How does dis change d price of garri in d market
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Maamin(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
I just dey watch this thread with heavenly sunglasses cool
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Maamin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
How does dis change d price of garri in d market

Which is ur number?..5,4,3,2 or 1 sad
Re: 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are Dating Your Potential Wife / 5 Signs To Know An Irresponsible Man / Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.