Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44521 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by buchivocals(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
pray pray pray.....that's IF you are a TRUE #CHRISTIAN....GOD WILL TELL/SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by preetyb(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
agzoo:

n must u spread ur legs to evry man dat cms ur way if u truly av a future u r protecting? Nobody is judging anybody ere, its pure common sense

And do u knw that some people spread their legs for the sake of their future? Some times one really dnt ve a choice. Am not saying one cant walk away but i ve come to understand that most times we end up doing those things we ve boast never to do. Now let me ask u can u continue dating or spending on a girl who dosent allow u to sleep with her for the reason of her future?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.