Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love (1863 Views)

Do You Still Remember Your First Love / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by vjsmiles: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=14pt] You really never forget about
your first love, do you?
It doesn’t matter how many people you date
afterwards, those memories whether good or
bad will forever be etched on your mind.
Alicia Fanning of All Women Stalk lists 7
things you’ll never forget about your first love:
The first time you saw him/her:You’ll never
forget the first time you saw your first love.
You’ll probably even remember where he was
and what he was wearing. You may even
remember what you were wearing or what you
said the first time you spoke. It’s possible that
your first love was someone you knew a long
time before you ever began a relationship, too.
In that case, you may have more vivid
memories of the first time you felt interest
spark between you.
The first time you kissed:A memory that’ll
never fade is the first #time you kissed. I
remember mine as well now as I did the day it
happened. You’ll remember how you were
standing. You’ll remember exactly where you
were. Most of all, you’ll remember how
magical that #first kiss was.
The fun times you had together:Your first love
will always be a special part of you. After all,
they captured your heart when it was young
and love was new to you. You’ll have tons of
memories of all the fun times and the laughs
you shared. Those memories are special and
are something you canpull out to enjoy
whenever your spirit needs a lift. They can
make you smile even on the worst days.
How long the relationship lasted:Your first
love could have been a schoolgirl #crush that
lasted a couple of weeks or it may have lasted
much longer. No matter if it was a month or a
year, you’ll always remember the details. It
won’t escape your mind how long you were
part of each other’s lives. That’s something
you’ll remember with fondness. You may not
remember the specifics of other relationships
you’ve had but you’ll remember this about your
first love.
Why you broke up:I’ll never forget the reason
my first love and I broke up. The details of a
first love breakup are firmly set in your
memory. You’ve probably had the same
experience. You know exactly when and where
things went wrong with your first love. You
may even remember it with a twinge of
sadness when you think about it.
How you moved on:For all of us that didn’t
end up staying with our first love, and that’s
the majority of #people, you also remember
how you moved on. Maybe you had a new
#crush or there was a new love interest in your
life. Your first love could’ve found someone
else to pursue. It may have been that the
#relationship just played itself out. Whatever
the situation, you’ll recall how you moved on
with your life.
Lastly, you’ll never forget the lessons you
learned about the time in your life that you
shared with your first love.There’re a lot of
lessons that you can take away from a first
time love. You learn about your own feelings
and how you should honor them. You take
some #baby steps into learning about romantic
relationships. You also learn about the power
of yourself and moving on.
wink wink
critics are welcomed wink wink [/size]
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by leshluap(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
cool how much, (as a guy) u spent for her....
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by mrpackager(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015

CNT read diz

Write in English pls undecided
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vj the writing stlye is a bit small lool

Need glasses for this
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by buygala(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
I remember the good times we used to have in church behind our pastor's car during night vigils..... the stifled moaning, the skirt lifted up, the trousers drawn down to the knees, our Bibles on the car roof cry

How we swore never to leave each other, only for me to break her heart after a year embarassed ....

I really wish I had married her.... I have never met another girl who understands me the way she did.... we were very young ( 14 and 15), but our love for each other was a beauty to behold

Too bad I stupiddly left her for a girl with a bigger asss angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
So you can write clearly because this is your tread abi?

IF there is no impact in both of you life when you dated, there is nothing to remember abt so its better u frgt each other once and for all.

My first love was a girl I couldn't boldly tell how I feel abt her.
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by missbehave247(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yet to experience one #TeamVIRGIN

2 Likes

Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
My eyes oh!

All true..
I dnt like remembering mine cos I could kill him in d spirit if it were possible grin
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by temitemi1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
I don't remember any of these ooooo grin grin grin
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol Vj u wants us to go back in Time n remember good moments . When we are still trying to forget embarassed

Lol i no fit . When i begin cry how u go take console me now undecided
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by vjsmiles: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
My eyes oh!

All true..
I dnt like remembering mine cos I could kill him in d spirit if it were possible grin
[size=14pt] choose one grin [/size]

Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by vjsmiles: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lala247:
Lol Vj u wants us to go back in Time n remember good moments . When we are still trying to forget embarassed

Lol i no fit . When i begin cry how u go take console me now undecided
[size=14pt] handkerchief readily available grin [/size]

Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
the first time una do shoki nko?

i no read am
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] choose one grin [/size]
Would u help me do d shooting? wink
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] handkerchief readily available grin [/size]

Chai its not easy my brother

Loved they way he always knew my mind ..
Basically i was his world .. N he was mine lol for like 8 months hehehehe
But he always made me smile, happy.... Dats about it rlly
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by dharay99: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
long write up + extra large fonts.

Next plz....
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by agoadiv(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
buygala:
I remember the good times we used to have in church behind our pastor's car during night vigils..... the stifled moaning, the skirt lifted up, the trousers drawn down to the knees, our Bibles on the car roof cry

How we swore never to leave each other, only for me to break her heart after a year embarassed ....

I really wish I had married her.... I have never met another girl who understands me the way she did.... we were very young ( 14 and 15), but our love for each other was a beauty to behold

Too bad I stupiddly left her for a girl with a bigger asss angry

no wonder ur still selling gala
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by vhickky(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
kinda true.....
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 23, 2015
From 15 to 19 cry I will always love you blonde kiss

The innocent love before sex fvcks everything up! When love is pure. He had my mind, my heart and my soul so he never needed my body kiss cry
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Samiceman: 3:15am On Apr 23, 2015
She was as ass though
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by pinkycute(f): 3:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Vividly remember the day he came to my house UNEXPECTEDLY angry all because I snubbed him undecided and the trouble he put me through that day... Chaii..... Nah only God go fit explain wetin my eyes see for my parents hand sad cry cry sad

LOOL.... grin so you don't expect me to forget such experience "Right? wink

Well, there is a lot and I think ur list match in away @Op, grin grin grin

Am MISSING him nahhhh cry cry
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by deskossy(m): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2015
oh i man...i still remembered the first time i saw her...what a beauty!i stood there speechless for about a minute staring at her,she had to snap me back to reality grin..our first kiss was magical..sometimes i wish i could relive my teenage years,time when u don't worry about money..life was lived in a carefree manner..i smile whenever i think of her.....distance separated us...d love died slowly but painful death cry
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by cyprianlah(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Not gud memories to remember abt dat fvckin b.itch

Screamin sm1 elses' name wen am untop embarassed
dats BS (bull sh.it) cry
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by demmy0325(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2015
The Time U realise She is Not worthy of You
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by danbrowndmf(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2015
#TeamVirgin

Am Searching for My 1st Love.sad

Dechandel
sinaj
come share ur story.cheesy
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by sinaj(f): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2015
m yet to av my first luv smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by eyeon(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Every girl is engaged while every man is searching...
Ain't that weird?
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by dechandel(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
#TeamVirgin

Am Searching for My 1st Love.sad

Decha ndel

come share ur story.cheesy
You still dey search? cheesy
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Sorry but I don't Love.....
Re: 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love by danbrowndmf(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
dechandel:
You still dey search? cheesy
Yes still searching for ma 1st love.cheesy
wor abuh u?.cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) / Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You / Touching Story...your Advice Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.