Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. (4689 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Does he wanna chat dirty with you?

Best reply ever! grin grin

Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hilariously Hilarious.
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by jamex93(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
the guy will b like

iru olori bu wo ni eyi

which kind of unfortunate person b dis

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by dharay99: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin undecided
wait, u tryna make jest 0f we guys abi... angry

Counter thread loadinq AsAp.
undecided
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol

bad market
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Eyepencil: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why evils nah cheesy
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:
grin undecided
wait, u tryna make jest 0f we guys abi... angry

Counter thread loadinq AsAp.
undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by dharay99: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

grin grin
they shine teeth, u go see.. cry

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

they shine teeth, u go see.. cry
Do quick!

I wan see grin
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by carik(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Best replies from the lady.
She played it cool and with time she will yield to him.
I know that type.
That's how Naija girls do.

3 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by hatux: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not funny.... And how will/can a guy ask a lady/not his girlfriend to 'talk dirty with him' and wants positive reply... Its like you asking a girl you don't know 'let's have sex' and what do you expect undecided...*crazy

2 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
hatux:
Not funny.... And how will/can a guy ask a lady/not his girlfriend to 'talk dirty with him' and wants positive reply... Its like you asking a girl you don't know 'let's have sex' and what do you expect undecided...*crazy

Okay!
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Burnnotice(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
I aint trippin' on nothin' i'm sippin' on somethin' and my homeboy say he got a bad biatcch for me tonight'...girl ƴou can get broken off...yeah i fuucck you for an hour then i smoke it all
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Cutehector(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol..
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by hatux: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
hatux:
undecided
Waka pass! undecided
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by hatux: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Waka pass! undecided
Jamnusor undecided
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by domtoo: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2017
very nice post play store apk
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by LarryHinsha: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
It would be better to ask them to chat politely or just block them. According to custom writing service reviews there have been increased instances of such problems in the country. This is unfortunate and everyone has to suffere till there is an individual change.
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by nishgau: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
When any trouble comes in home, family quote all family members takes it as its own and this is called family love. If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace !!
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Mansoori: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
If you’re a job candidate looking for a new role, check out these common interview questions and possible answers to prepare for your next interview.
https://skillslelo.com/top-interview-questions-likely-to-be-asked-in-any-job-interview
Re: How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. by Mansoori: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am Gynophobia / Teacher Wasiu Lashed Tina With His Stick So Hard That She Was Enjoying It(pics) / 95% Of Nigerian Ladies Got A Damaged Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.