Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones (6138 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Governor Of Niger State Just Appointed An SSA To Help Him Keep To Time?! / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by hadura29(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok... Will be waiting.

Cramjones.... Hmmmmm ok ooo...
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Bamoha(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
no b only u o....

buhari also called me in my dream nd wanted to make me a minister

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Chigold101(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cramjokes

Nonsense

Seeking for attention

As if i care

Birds of a feather

I hope they will also appoint berem, omenka & obiagelli too

Another round of nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by A7(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by stebell(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls OP go and ask the doctor for another set of pills if ur first prescription has ran out. Olodo 101.

Who sabi yu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by HzRF(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
OK
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
I think you are running out of supply of cheap women and drugs. This is a ploy to get free poosays and drugs from lobbyists.

I am sure the loose nairaland lady that does not know she is married is ringing you now.

Wawa kowai! Dan kwaya!! Mutum banza!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by iyatrustee(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Senior special advicer on Homosexuality?

na your behind go suffer am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will reveal the position and who CramJones is on the General's list after those that will work with are sworn in. It pays to believe in truth and fight for it. I am happy to be part of the CHANGE Nigerians yearn for.

-CramJones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
another version of musiwa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones
That will be scrapped in Buhari's administration. Didn't you hear that those who will work in Buhari's government will be small?

There will be nothing like Senior Special Advisers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by arbitter: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tolexander:
another version of musiwa

More like what Barcanista will soon become.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
That will be scrapped in Buhari's administration. Didn't you hear that those who will work in Buhari's government will be small?

There will be nothing like Senior Special Advisers.

There would be. A president needs advisers. The difference is that he will only need advisers for critical sectors and scrap at least 60% of what exist now.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can see your hobby MZJACK.... complete the rest viewing.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
arbitter:

More like what Barcanista will soon become.
You mean SSA or Musiwa?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cc cramjones, please tell me you are JK (Just Kidding)?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ewooooooooo oh I just saw Buhari's missed call...cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Cc cramjones, please tell me you are JK (Just Kidding)?

Is it robots that get to advice the president? I am not kidding! Why don't you wait till cabinet members and advisers are sworn in, and then i reveal it to nairaland.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by omenka(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Funny people. Smh.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by redsconsult(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
@cramjones ...i am happy for you and your contribution so far on nairaland.. if you are to be apointed for any of the posts. pls and pls direct all your efforts to the yearnings of the masses ... we need jobs, power, and more investment in education. never to be carry away by the intoxication of power, money and women
and also dont see it as another opportunity to enrich your pocket and cronies. do a selfless job for the masses. i congratulate you in advance and pray God will continue to help you and guide u.

i refuse to join badfellas.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by efilefun(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
why not reveal ur identity now so when the list is out you wont need pointing to yourself
cramjones:
I will reveal the position and who CramJones is on the General's list after those that will work with are sworn in. It pays to believe in truth and fight for it. I am happy to be part of the CHANGE Nigerians yearn for.

-CramJones

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
efilefun:
why not reveal ur identity now so when the list is out you wont need pointing to yourself

The anonymousness of Nairaland is what makes it a unique forum. I choose to remain anonymous for now.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

Is it robots that get to advice the president? I am not kidding! Why don't you wait till cabinet members and advisers are sworn in, and then i reveal it to nairaland.

-CramJones
In that case congratulations to you and please, let Mr president know he must not let us down. His picture has been my BBM DP since he won; that's how much I believe in him. Sai GMB!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I feel ashamed to even read this. You cant even bath very well, yet you can advise Buhari. Does it mean this Buhari is that f00lish to hire someone that doesnt even know how to think properly?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

There would be. A president needs advisers. The difference is that he will only need advisers for critical sectors and scrap at least 60% of what exist now.

-CramJones
Ok I am watching. When you get the appointment,let us know. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by gists: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
A big congrats to you CJ. If for nothing else, it will finally put to rest the talk about your being FFK as some folks will like to believe.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Setaje(f): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

If it's true. Congrats. I don't like Buhari but I wanna work in his government. I can by also being your own adviser. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by doctokwus: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
That clown and FFK wannabe got you all.
After noticing his threads were becoming ignored and he was then becoming irrelevant, he opened a thread that would capture attention in a bid to regain some much needed views and posts.
The guy reminds me of a daydreamer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
doctokwus:
That clown and FFK wannabe got you all.
After noticing his threads were becoming ignored and he was then becoming irrelevant, he opened a thread that would capture attention in a bid to regain some much needed views and posts.
The guy reminds me of a daydreamer.

The beauty about the world is freedom of speech. I did not ask you or anyone to believe. Believing me or not, will do or add nothing to me. I am only excited to be part of the CHANGE administration and contributing my quota for a better Nigeria. I remain in Nairaland to continue to engage with the youth who make up 70% of our population and not to remain "relevant" or "irrelevant" as you wish to term it. So please you are free to say what ever you want to say. Thank you!

-CramJones
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by doctokwus: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

The beauty about the world is freedom of speech. I did not ask you or anyone to believe. Believing me or not, will do or add nothing to me. I am only excited to be part of the CHANGE administration and contributing my quota for a better Nigeria. I remain in Nairaland to continue to engage with the youth who make up 70% of our population and not to remain "relevant" or "irrelevant" as you wish to term it. So please you are free to say what ever you want to say. Thank you!

-CramJones
I don't believe you one bit. But in d spirit of "there is no impossibility in life" against my unbelief,this is my candid suggestion to save your fading relevance on nland:
Post the initials of your names(to protect your identity I guess u wouldn't want to post your full names).
If any of the names of d special advisers,if such a post would even still exist,matches d initials you post here,then you would have regained your lost trust and respect and doubters like me can hide our heads in shame and publicly apologize to you.Deal?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by freedom96: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
In that case congratulations to you and please, let Mr president know he must not let us down. His picture has been my BBM DP since he won; that's how much I believe in him. Sai GMB!
lol u want ssa to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seaport In The South East / Fayemi: No Plan To Sack Workers In Civil Service / NEWSBREAKING: Amotekun Will Not Stand – Buhari Govt Replies Tinubu, Falana, Sout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.