Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones (6297 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Governor Of Niger State Just Appointed An SSA To Help Him Keep To Time?! / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
freedom96:
lol u want ssa to?
N-O-P-E!!! I was just congratulating him, simple! Lol.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by hijacke(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

No, not in this government. When you say "remember me" what do you really mean? You are part of the problem and not the solution. You should be telling me to proffer workable ideas to the President. You should encourage me to serve well with dignity and integrity. Don't be part of the Nigerian problem by openly begging for "the national cake". Rather, be part of the solution by encouraging and advising me myself to proffer good advice to the President.

-CramJones
Lol, you are right ,wish you goodluck
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by giantstrides(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol, The struggle continues CramJones....

we all hv our role to play for the incoming govt, but re u sure this is not just a ploy for hunting pHusssies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
giantstrides:
Lol, The struggle continues CramJones....

we all hv our role to play for the incoming govt, but re u sure this is not just a ploy for hunting pHusssies.

Don't be disrespectful. It is only small minds that think they way you do. Grow up!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ignis: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
I will reveal the position and who CramJones is on the General's list after those that will work with are sworn in. It pays to believe in truth and fight for it. I am happy to be part of the CHANGE Nigerians yearn for.

-CramJones

Shame to you.
Jobless foooooool
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by payneleex(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
self delusion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
ignis:

Shame to you.
Jobless foooooool

Ignis love I thought we were friends.

-CramJones
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
MEILYN:
Coming from a poverty stricken, deluded f00l who has been going around naira land acting like a nuisance. That was so uncalled for. Jonathan's loss really touched you to the brim. You sound like someone who need's medical attention. We all know Cramjones is more learned and responsible than you can ever be.
Many people will disagree with you on the last line.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ignis: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

We used to be.
Not anymore.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by smartigo: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is so sad people can't just let him be. Must you resort to name calling?

You either choose to believe or not. Good luck to u.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Arent u d same guy that said dat u attended a meeting with other apc leaders where ya'll agreed on gov amaechi to be gmb's running mate? only 2 dissapear after pyo was announced.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Pataki: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
I hope you people know this same cramjones is none other than Femi Fani Kayode.

Believe this drug addicted being, you will surely believe monkeys invented mobile phones.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Pataki: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
By the time FFK is sentenced off to jail, NL will have the last of this forum nuisance called cramjones.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by forgiveness: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

The beauty about the world is freedom of speech. I did not ask you or anyone to believe. Believing me or not, will do or add nothing to me. I am only excited to be part of the CHANGE administration and contributing my quota for a better Nigeria. I remain in Nairaland to continue to engage with the youth who make up 70% of our population and not to remain "relevant" or "irrelevant" as you wish to term it. So please you are free to say what ever you want to say. Thank you!
-CramJones

Sir, can you pls tell me what you really intend on doing about youth related problems?
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by denedene(m): 2:57am On Apr 23, 2015
interest is the driving force for every Nigerian politician, if cramjones had the chance to roll on a personal level with Gej he would have supported him. none care about the masses, if what you said is true, congrats but i don't believe apc will deliver on their promises, corruption is still take place. in my eyes, i see no difference between pdp and apc
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by azzima(m): 4:26am On Apr 23, 2015
I have always known that this man is connected somehow. His predictions and contributions have always been accurate. Even when everyone thought he was ffk, I knew he wasn't from his statements. From my analysis, cramjones is an older state man from apc who has been humble enough to share his experience in politics and also he has heard from people on this forum. Well done Sir, make us proud and don't forget us ,educated Nigerians in the diaspora. Again, congrats Sir.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by azzima(m): 4:31am On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:
Can we please stop joking about his. You all have access to me here. Let us start discussing what concerns everyone, since I will be having an advisory role.

Thanks!

CramJones
don't mind them, we are proudly behind you. After being cursed as ffk for many years? Thanks for you humility!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:

Is it robots that get to advice the president? I am not kidding! Why don't you wait till cabinet members and advisers are sworn in, and then i reveal it to nairaland.

-CramJones

Loud-mouth! You should have also waited before starting this thread. Mcheeeeeew

Just find something for that your girlfriend so she can get busy with her time and stop wasting it touting 24/7 online.

I hope to see less of both of you here, your noisemaking gives me virtual headache.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2015
azzima:
I have always known that this man is connected somehow. His predictions and contributions have always been accurate. Even when everyone thought he was ffk, I knew he wasn't from his statements. From my analysis, cramjones is an older state man from apc who has been humble enough to share his experience in politics and also he has heard from people on this forum. Well done Sir, make us proud and don't forget us ,educated Nigerians in the diaspora. Again, congrats Sir.

Lol. So you think you are smart? SMH. Obviously, you didn't even read one of his posts where he confessed that ffk left the moniker for him after he defected. Hahhaa, you take this username serious? Chai! You need to get back to the streets, maybe your ajebutter lifestyle has beclouded you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Rilwayne001: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol.

Just forget seun osewa grin
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Ayomax(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones
baba no forget me for your kingdom oooo!!!!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by gabbrri(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2015
If only your name is not cramjones it would have bin possible.................................... Dat your name no fit encourage nobody
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by sojiboy(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones

Let's work together to bring the Nigeria of our dream to reality. Without any financial gain or public recognition, I am offering myself for selfless service for a better Nigeria, if you don't mind get me in your media crew. Shallom.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

See one of your brothers i wonder what him and his brother edaft abi eblind sorry egift will get. What about my papa, the fool

grin grin
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin

Kid
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Kid

fool
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:

No, not in this government. When you say "remember me" what do you really mean? You are part of the problem and not the solution. You should be telling me to proffer workable ideas to the President. You should encourage me to serve well with dignity and integrity. Don't be part of the Nigerian problem by openly begging for "the national cake". Rather, be part of the solution by encouraging and advising me myself to proffer good advice to the President.

-CramJones
I love this comment!!! The change should start from the citizenry. Cramjones, please give solid advice to the president; we want a listening president and not an aloof one. Thanks!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:

I don't know yet. The transition committee is still working with the President elect to pen down all the political positions that would be available. They are thoroughly reviewing the "Buhari covenant" to Nigerian's and trying to determine which areas will need advisers to bring it to reality. I have a few ideas about it, but I will keep it silent for now, till it is made public.

-CramJones
We don't want Minister of State I and II; that's duplication of duties and waste of fund! By the way, when will the names of the Buhari Transition Committee be published? It's taking too much time ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

fool

So called grown up with kid goat brain
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

So called grown up with kid goat brain

ur papa right?
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:

Don't be disrespectful. It is only small minds that think they way you do. Grow up!

-CramJones
Very small minded. Young men of these days are something else!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

ur papa right?
that guy is a kid and a troll, stop responding to him.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) / Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders / Anambra Workers Threaten Strike Over Missing Pension Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.