Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! (12329 Views)

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / W.F Kumuyi: The Missing Link In National Development / Full Proof: Christians/Atheists The Missing Link Has Been Found ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Imagine after raping a lady (just ensample), you apologize, and she
forgives you, will you be happy with yourself? But after
then, she visits you everyday and even dies donating her
kidney, that her rapist may live. What great love is that! Will you ever think she hasn't forgiven you? Won't you feel foolish thinking she hasn't forgiven you?
That's the love of God, though we hated Him, He loved and
prayed for us. He came and felt what we feel as man feel,
He preached love, but we gave Him the most brutal of
death. He though being God showed his humility on the cross, he showed his patience and forbearance. He died so as to become mercy seat, so as to make our works perfect through faith in Him because the Father cannot behold iniquity. "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith
in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the
remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of
God;"

However, He is alive today, shouting at the top of
His voice, that we should receive Him, so that He can
forgive our sins and we reign together with Him as the
Sons of God. What a Great Love!

What I've written above sounds to you as foolish and pseudointellectual, doesn't it?
"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom
knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of
preaching to save them that believe." ◄ 1 Corinthians 1:21 ►

Did anyone rape your God ? Besides it will be awkward for a woman to remain close to a rapist.

Apart from that your comments are the same as other Christians. Its like trying to have a conversation with a programmed robot or answering machine. It will keep saying the same thing regardless.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Imagine after raping a lady (just ensample), you apologize, and she
forgives you, will you be happy with yourself? But after
then, she visits you everyday and even dies donating her
kidney, that her rapist may live. What great love is that! Will you ever think she hasn't forgiven you? Won't you feel foolish thinking she hasn't forgiven you?
That's the love of God, though we hated Him, He loved and
prayed for us. He came and felt what we feel as man feel,
He preached love, but we gave Him the most brutal of
death. He though being God showed his humility on the cross, he showed his patience and forbearance. He died so as to become mercy seat, so as to make our works perfect through faith in Him because the Father cannot behold iniquity. "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith
in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the
remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of
God;"

Well I don't remember raping a Jewish deity nor asking for a kidney so as far as I know, I don't owe him/her/it sh#t.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
An2elect2:

be wise first, physical man undecided
it is wisdom that made me question some events in the bible and still believe in the existence of a supreme being. I think you need that wisdom, u might have a bit of knowledge, but that isn't wisdom. And About being physical, lemme put it in lay man's terms- if to say you dey my side now, e don tey wey you for chop slap. But luckily for you, you aren't. Do have a nice night, sweet dreams
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Misogynist2014(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
johnydon22:

The lady is not omnipotent, thereby cannot heal the rapist kidney failure. if she could she would have without donating her kidney.

But your god as you always yap is omnipotent, yet demands blood sacrifice before forgiving sin? That is blood lust.

Cant he just go ahead and forgive you without asking for his son to be tortured and murdered?

It is barbaric, saddistic, blood lust insanity and nothing near love..

Bring a better example smiley
Is there a need for that? Do you really have to blaspheme to pass your point?

" For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;
that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."
2 Corinthians 5:21 ►

God is like a driver of a bus with infinite seats and Jesus like a generous passenger, before starting the bus, Jesus paid our transport fare to God, some never had chance to enter the free bus (others didn't want to), some angrily exited to bus (because they were not destined for salvation), while some were lucky to be able to catch up with the bus. In the bus, some insisted on paying their fare, others accepted his gesture, but still saw the need to pay, but WE accepted his gesture and He paid for our transportation. We welcomed Him, He paid for our sins because He was able and capable. Jesus bare our pain, so we may be free from pain. Because of His generous action, we no longer needed to pay, we became free from debt and were qualified for the final destination- a place of eternal peace and Joy. Others were not able to pay because As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: He had no debt but became debt that we may be free from debt.

@ifeness
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is there a need for that? Do you really have to blaspheme to pass your point?

" For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;
that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."
2 Corinthians 5:21 ►

God is like a driver of a bus with infinite seats and Jesus like a generous passenger, before starting the bus, Jesus paid our transport fare to God, some never had chance to enter the free bus (others didn't want to), some angrily exited to bus (because they were not destined for salvation), while some were lucky to be able to catch up with the bus. In the bus, some insisted on paying their fare, others accepted his gesture, but still saw the need to pay, but WE accepted his gesture and He paid for our transportation. We welcomed Him, He paid for our sins because He was able and capable. Jesus bare our pain, so we may be free from pain. Because of His generous action, we no longer needed to pay, we became free from debt and were qualified for the final destination- a place of eternal peace and Joy. Others were not able to pay because As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: He had no debt but became debt that we may be free from debt.

Blaspheme my a$$....

Ur god can't accept you into his bus without his son being tortured and murdered?

And u are ok with such blood thirsty personality? . . am allergic to bullshiits..especially when it comes with mythical bullcraps.

He cant just forgive you without murdering his son? without a sacrifice? a bloody one as that and whats worse the blood of his own son?

It is barbaric, saddistic,[size=20] blood lust insanity[/size] and nothing near love..
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

@bolded, my ignorance? On what please, evolution smiley

Hahahahahahaha scientific studies myth Oh my goodness, education is murdered in Nigeria embarassed!!!

Please define Myth for me?

Define evolution?

then define science..

i.e- Please google it, help yourself with google and paste ur reply to me here smiley

Y'all are beginning to loose ya sanity grin
Do you know how many modifications the ideas of Darwin went through and is still going through? If evolution were probable and testable, would it have gone through modifications?
These people, the Darwins and Dawkins are of the 'mediocrity principle', who have the idea of 'nothing special about life' . They looked at life and thought of a beginning for it (though evolution does not deal with source of life), just like Jean-Baptiste Lamarck , they just bring up ideas and start dissecting complexity with ideas, instead of available fact till non intelligence is attained, explaining non intelligent process with intelligence and sophisticated equipment! What an oxymoron! As time builds on time, these opinions become a religion, become fact without being fact, because they have been indoctrinated to believing it as fact. Unfortunately, when
evidence such as this is found, researchers tend not to
trust their own eyes—instead of questioning the millions-
of-years paradigm they’ll often throw doubt upon their own
evidence! E.g. researcher Dr Mary Schweitzer famously
recalls: “It was exactly like looking at a slice of modern
bone. But, of course, I couldn’t believe it. I said to the lab
technician: ‘The bones, after all, are 65 million years old.
How could blood cells survive that long?’”
Whether one interprets similarities as evidence for
evolution from a common ancestor or evidence for the
Designer depends on one’s presuppositions. The
evolutionary idea of homology—inferring common descent
from structure similarity—is an assumption by those who
reject the Creator’s account in the Bible.
http://creation.mobi/created-or-evolved
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA
http://creation.mobi/exploding-the-big-bang
http://creation.mobi/refuting-evolution-chapter-6-humans-images-of-god-or-advanced-apes
http://earstohear.net/Kingdom/wisdom.html
First read these for a start.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Do you know how many modifications the ideas of Darwin went through and is still going through? If evolution were probable and testable, would it have gone through modifications?

Exactly because scientific studies improves with new observations and facts being unraveled and it always keeps improving, thats why its science ..STUDIES smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Exactly because scientific studies improves with new observations and facts being unraveled and it always keeps improving, thats why its science ..STUDIES smiley
I still wonder how you carried out your research on Bible and what gave you the impetus to call your creator 'insane'!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I still wonder how you carried out your research on Bible and what gave you the impetus to call your creator 'insane'!

Now comes to the part where i tell you to go fvck urself... grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Now comes to the part where i tell you to go fvck urself... grin
Just read my links.....
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 ►
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2015
cupid1:
when u spoke about the bolded words i thought you were going to offer unbiblical proof, instead all i get is insults, yeah that's the average christian for you. I don't have time for E-battles as i see that's what you were aiming to start. I'm more of a physical person, not excessive talking
your first post say "you believe in God" and your reply to the friend that created this thread was;
"neither do you have any proof to show God exists."
Since you believe in God, can you proved the existence of God?
Note: I am a christian.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by malvisguy212: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2015
cupid1:
it is wisdom that made me question some events in the bible and still believe in the existence of a supreme being. I think you need that wisdom, u might have a bit of knowledge, but that isn't wisdom. And About being physical, lemme put it in lay man's terms- if to say you dey my side now, e don tey wey you for chop slap. But luckily for you, you aren't. Do have a nice night, sweet dreams
what event did you question?
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
your first post say "you believe in God" and your reply to the friend that created this thread was;
"neither do you have any proof to show God exists."
Since you believe in God, can you proved the existence of God?
Note: I am a christian.
it is common logic to say that there is a creator even if it isn't the jewish deity as portrayed in the bible. It would be foolishness to believe we just dropped from the sky or materialised from nothingness. Even if we were planted by some extraterrestrial race, they are still our creators. Thats why in my first post, i told the op ''keep calm and wait for judgement day-if it be real''.
Hope i explained it well enough.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
what event did you question?
events like talking donkeys, creation myth, joshua commanding the sun to stand still for a whole day(which is astronomically incorrect), and many more....unless these events have a hidden meaning which i seriously doubt. Y'all have to understand that religion was formed wen man was still looking for answers to his many questions and so myths and legends were spun

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
cupid1:
it is common logic to say that there is a creator even if it isn't the jewish deity as portrayed in the bible. It would be foolishness to believe we just dropped from the sky or materialised from nothingness. Even if we were planted by some extraterrestrial race, they are still our creators. Thats why in my first post, i told the op ''keep calm and wait for judgement day-if it be real''.
Hope i explained it well enough.

Isn't it more logical to say "I dont know" than to assume a creator.

Since u believe that life can't evolve through a biological process without a creator then and following ur assertion that one must have a creator then this creator must also have a creator who in turn will also have creator and this will result to a chain of infinite regress cus following by ur analogy everything must have been created by something.

Is it not a more reasonable answer to say "I DONT KNOW" seeing that this particular subject is still under heavy study and research than just saying a creator being did it...
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

..hahahahahahahahaha they are my gods? cheesy is this the newest way of dodging answers? since when did studies become deities... Oh am so sorry...cheesy...

But what type of education do we have in this country for crying out loud This is the result of an epileptic educational system, you see a dude disagreeing with evolution that he have not even read or know anything about sad Cant even define what you are yapping about!!!

..please boy, are you to tell me you can't define them? Ok just a simple google search, i will like you to google search it and relay me your findings please smiley..

Ok. You came out of cosmic darkness that has nothing to do with evolution or science. You're really worth pitying!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Ok. You came out of cosmic darkness that has nothing to do with evolution or science. You're really worth pitying!

You still cant define what science, big bang or evolution is can you? smiley
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

I just thought i defined to you what evolution is and how it has nothing to do with this your naive childish assertion of a wonder cell.

Your ignorance of scientific phenomenas and studies is very laughable and i am still advising you please pick a book on evolution, stop insulting the intellect of 21st century homo sapiens with this your laughable state yet pitiable condition.

seeing that you obviously didn't comprehend this line, if u did u wouldn't av asked this question let me quote myself to you again.

And let me post a simple basic pic of what evolutionary branches is..
(i.e- Just the basic pic because a more complex one will probably confuse you.)

Now help yourself and find the link you wish for smiley

Sometimes when you talk I laugh at your own ignorance attempted to be covered up with vile language. You're very uneducated I give that to you. The origins of the evolutionary theory begin with one unique or wonder cell giving birth to all creation. Lemme give you an example, in your bone marrow exist pluripotent cells capable of giving rise to virtually any kind of cell in your body. That's where the idea of a bone marrow transplant comes from. Now those cells cannot produce plant or cow cells because both cells are intrinsically different from each other. Some small cells like hiv virus only contain one strand of ribonucleic acid not the double strand like humans; dna. These differences make it impossible for one cell to birth all.
No fossil has been found linking dinosaurs to birds and that brings up the point "missing link"; a well known argument amongst scientists and evolutionists. You don't fall in any where that's why the term sounds strange to you. I study life for a living so I won't bother try bringing you up to my level. Just watch you fool around copying and pasting!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

You still cant define what science, big bang or evolution is can you? smiley

Your ignorance is amazing!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifeness:

That is the most scary part. The need for a sacrifices,human sacrifice to worsen it .

Did you read my post at all?!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Sometimes when you talk I laugh at your own ignorance attempted to be covered up with vile language. You're very uneducated I give that to you. The origins of the evolutionary theory begin with one unique or wonder cell giving birth to all creation. Lemme give you an example, in your bone marrow exist pluripotent cells capable of giving rise to virtually any kind of cell in your body. That's where the idea of a bone marrow transplant comes from. Now those cells cannot produce plant or cow cells because both cells are intrinsically different from each other. Some small cells like hiv virus only contain one strand of ribonucleic acid not the double strand like humans; dna. These differences make it impossible for one cell to birth all.
No fossil has been found linking dinosaurs to birds and that brings up the point "missing link"; a well known argument amongst scientists and evolutionists. You don't fall in any where that's why the term sounds strange to you. I study life for a living so I won't bother try bringing you up to my level. Just watch you fool around copying and pasting!

Hahahahahahaha this is a very typical example of you always throwing insults ... cheesy

You are still clinging to your misguided theory of evolution of a wonder cell arent you?

I have told you to define evolution, you cant!!!

But you are only interested in clinging to a very fallacious retarde.d myth you heard from probably another dummy.....

How can i discuss evolution with someone that dont even know what evolution is even after i have already defined it ..

#Sighs. . just another chance for him to vent out his frustration by insulting people. #TypicalChristianMorality.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha this is a very typical example of you always throwing insults ... cheesy

You are still clinging to your misguided theory of evolution of a wonder cell arent you?

I have told you to define evolution, you cant!!!

But you are only interested in clinging to a very fallacious retarded myth ...

How can i discuss evolution with someone that dont even know what evolution is even after i have already defined it ..

#Sighs. . just another chance for him to vent out his frustration by insulting people. #TypicalChristianMorality.

Now you're talking to yourself. The craziness is obviously maturing!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by malvisguy212: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
cupid1:
events like talking donkeys, creation myth, joshua commanding the sun to stand still for a whole day(which is astronomically incorrect), and many more....unless these events have a hidden meaning which i seriously doubt. Y'all have to understand that religion was formed wen man was still looking for answers to his many questions and so myths and legends were spun
are you not the one that say there is a supreme being? The donkey cannot speak unless the supreme being command it to be, donkey don't just talk on there own unless a supernatural power is behind it.

What is your own account on creation?
Concerning the sun stand still for the whole day, scientific discovery is still going on. But I believe there are evidence, I will modified this post later.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by frank317: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Now you're talking to yourself. The craziness is obviously maturing!

He quoted u, how's that talking to himself? Now ain't u the crazy one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Misogynist2014(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

All he did when I presented evidence against evolution to him was to run away. The only difference evolution, big bang and abiogenesis have from a myth is that they are supported by ambitious pseudointellectual scientists.

"And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but
understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:
I always say "I do not know" when faced with the question of how life began, which i know is a very simple answer owing to the fact that its a subject that is still under heavy studies.

But sometimes when you see a naive misguided and poor analogy as this, you are compelled to take on the work of introducing young naive minds to what the studies really says.
First evolution is a scientific theory and is not something to be adhered to or believed. Just like you dont adhere to the meaning of diffusion as defined by science, because study is not a belief system, bear that in mind.

Now let me help and define what a scientific theory means.
Theory (science) A coherent statement or set of ideas that explains observed facts or phenomena, or which sets out the laws and principles of something known or observed; a hypothesis confirmed by observation, experiment etc. I want you to pay real attention to the words Observed facts and confirmed by observation and experiments. This goes a long way to show that theories are not assumptions or wishful thinkings but a way of explaining observed facts and it improves with more studies.
First evolution does not explain how life began. (Thats a study under abiogensis, you may do well to learn more about it)

Evolution simply means change in heritable traits of biological populations over
successive generations.
and proposes that All life on Earth originated through common descent from a last universal
ancestor that lived approximately 3.5–3.8 billion years ago. . So you need to shoot the person that gave you that idea that evolution deals with crawling of life from a single celled organism. Science 101 smiley
If you had ever read anything about evolution, you would have known that evolution is a slow process and takes millions of years.
Meanwhile in todays world fishes have been observed to develop limbs as an adaptive feature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dMRt4NQb1Q

This line shows you have never opened a book on evolution before, all you take is what you hear from other incredibly ignorant folks and this is the result.

So homo erectus is the first evolutionary trend of man you know? still clinging to our primary school social studies ..lol smiley

I have explained what evolution is, so no need saying more on that. Meanwhile the human evolutionary trend branched off from one common ancestor as other primates.
And these are supported by archeological evidences.
1) Before 5 mya: In Africa, the ancestral lineage of humans and the chimpanzee lineage
split.
2) Before 4 mya: The hominid Australopithecus anamensis walked around
what is now Kenya on its hind legs.
3) >3 mya: Australopithecus afarensis (fossile evidence of this hominid “Lucy”) lived in Africa. And more hominids follows; australopithecus africanus, australopithecus robustus etc .
4) 2.5 mya: Some hominids made tools by chipping stones to form a cutting
edge. There were perhaps four or more species of hominid living in Africa.
5) 2 mya: The first members of the Homo clade, with their relatively large
brains, lived in Africa.
6) 1.5 mya: Hand axes were used. Also, hominids had spread out of Africa
and into much of Asia and Europe. These hominids included the ancestors of
Neanderthals ( Homo neanderthalensis) in Europe and Homo erectus in Asia.
7) 100,000 years ago: Human brains reached more or less the current range
of sizes. Early Homo sapiens lived in Africa. At the same time, Homo
neanderthalensis and Homo erectus lived in other parts of the Old World.
cool : Human cultures produced cave paintings and body
adornment, and constructed elaborate burials. Also, some groups of modern
humans extended their range beyond Africa.
9) Other Homo species had gone extinct, leaving only
modern humans, Homo sapiens , spread throughout the Old World... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

Explanation above is a very basic one so as not to confuse naive minds like yours with the long list and names in human evolutionary trend of which little known to you homo erectus was a recent humanoid. smiley

Where can i start treating such deceptive self induced ignorance. . Boy the difference between Human gene and chimps is less than 2% http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolutionary_genetics . . . These two primates share the same ancestory.

Tigers, lions and ordinary home cats have only 5% gene difference and that puts them all in the same family falidae.
and i dont see you disputing that they are related but you dispute that of humans and other primates because it contradicts your mythological beliefs. . this is science boy.. deal with it.
I wonder what you mean by beautifully arranged. if you mean complex, then how then do you believe a more complex idea as god can just pop out on it's own without a creator. following your argument another more complex creator should be responsible for your god then and so it goes on and on.

That you dont know how things came to be doesnt mean you should bring up something archaic and primitive as a god did it. because this kills your intellectual curiosity and retards your ability to learn how it really happened thereby keeping you in a state of self induced ignorance.
Bringing up something like a god did it doesnt answer this question, it only postpones it because you have to assume your god did not need a beginning thereby failing in ur own argument.

And after all this naive misrepresent and misguided points you brought up without even reading about evolution, this is were it ends? . . . lmao..

A god that creates because he wants love and worship is Narcissistic and this is a character disorder.
How would a perfect being demand love and worship. .

I beg you, please read about evolution before bringing up childish arguments up in nairaland that only makes someone close face in shame. .

If these stuff you brought out above is your refutation of evolution, please i recommend you to pick up a book on evolution, at least read it first so that you wouldn't open another thread on nairaland and give us another show of blatant ignorance.

And oh before i forget, the only way to disprove atheism is to prove ur god smiley

...and they mocked the Bible , calling it "fairy tales" . Never knew new lullabies could be this effective ...

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Please what was your jamb score?!
plaetton:

Typical Nigerian m.o.Ron who thinks an exam score ( that he cheated on) is a true measure of his intelligence.

You're embodiment of Nigeria's many illnesses.

You are unabashedly dumb, you're starkly ignorant, you are noisy, haughty and belligerent.

plaetton , you talk too much man ! Simply post your waec , jamb , first sch leaving cert etc and boast of the cert that approves of that "intelligence" you exhibit here on nairaland . Will atheism or your comments on nairaland get you a job in real life ? Simply post it to shut kay1one2 up and prove you're book smart not nairaland-comment smart

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by plaetton: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

plaetton , you talk too much man ! Simply post your waec , jamb , first sch leaving cert etc and boast of the cert that approves of that "intelligence" you exhibit here on nairaland . Will atheism or your comments on nairaland get you a job in real life ? Simply post it to shut kay1one2 up and prove you're book smart not nairaland-comment smart

Oh gosh!
Another one.

What is it with these retards? shocked
Jamb score, waec.. Etc etc certificates ?
Unbelievable !

So they taught you that all those useless exams the exam industry in Nigeria sold to you, and for which you cheated on all, were supposed to gift you with intelligence and common sense? Huh?

This is probably the first time in my life that two imbeciles, back to back , have asked me post my exam scores , as proof of who knows what.

Are you imbeciles serious, or just cracking jokes?

Another thumbs down for Nigeria's educational system.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by plaetton: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh gosh!
Another one.

Please tell me you're joking. shocked
Unbelievable !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
plaetton:

Oh gosh!
Another one.

What is it with these retards? shocked
Unbelievable !

So they taught you that all those useless exams the exam industry in Nigeria sold to you, and for which you cheated on all, were supposed to gift you with intelligence and common sense? Huh?

This is probably the first time in my life that two imbeciles, back to back , have asked me post my exam scores , as proof of who knows what.

Are you imbeciles serious, or just cracking jokes?

Another thumbs down for Nigeria's educational system.

another one ? Man i'd tear you down if I want to . Why are exams given , isn't it to test your knowledge ? You called a dude a moro.n for being religious , and presented yourself as the smart one because you're an atheist . Honour the request or decline it , instead of ranting like a distressed woman on her period .

Your certificate proves your worth academically . You accused him of cheating cos his result was obviously better than yours ... one word : pathetic . Horus sometime called me a failure , described my reasoning as unintelligent why ... because I'm a Christian!!! And how did I
shut him up, I posted my cert. Nigga has neva mentioned me til today .

certificate
noun
səˈtɪfɪkət/
an official document attesting a fact .

Explanation : what fact ? ==== That I'm smart
do you have an official document(certificate) attesting to that fact(smartness)?
Yes or no ?
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
You atheists are quick to call christians ignorant , moro.n ,failure . Bring your cert lets see whose the moro.n ... they rant like bi.tches just like plaetton. I thought you were sane (maybe it was prot0n )
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by plaetton: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

another one ? Man i'd tear you down if I want to . Why are exams given , isn't it to test your knowledge ? You called a dude a moro.n for being religious , and presented yourself as the smart one because you're an atheist . Honour the request or decline it , instead of ranting like a distressed woman on her period .

Your certificate proves your worth academically . You accused him of cheating cos his result was obviously better than yours ... one word : pathetic . Horus sometime called me a failure , described my reasoning as unintelligent why ... because I'm a Christian!!! And how did I
shut him up, I posted my cert. Nigga has neva mentioned me til today .

certificate
noun
səˈtɪfɪkət/
an official document attesting a fact .

Explanation : what fact ? ==== That I'm smart
do you have an official document(certificate) attesting to that fact(smartness)?
Yes or no ?
You can see that I actually edited my initial response because I figured that you must be joking.
I still can't believe that you are serious.
I still can't believe that this is what our educational system churns out in mass numbers to face the world.
I weep.
I weep that you are here in public boasting that your waec exam certificate is a proof of your intelligence.

Gosh! undecided
Nigeria is in big big trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.