Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! (12219 Views)

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / W.F Kumuyi: The Missing Link In National Development / Full Proof: Christians/Atheists The Missing Link Has Been Found ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

He is the source of all life including his own . . .

Yes.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Yes.

Do you know what source means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Do you what source means?

Who gave birth to the apple tree? The apple seed.
Who gave birth to the seed? The tree. As is with God.
Its like placing two mirrors in front of each other. He is from age to age. We're all finite but He isn't. That's the "cheat code" as to why we owe all to Him and regard Him as Almighty!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Who gave birth to the apple tree? The apple seed.
Who gave birth to the seed? The tree. As is with God.
Its like placing two mirrors in front of each other. He is from age to age. We're all finite but He isn't. That's the "cheat code" as to why we owe all to Him and regard Him as Almighty!

An apple tree cannot come from it's own seed because the seed that gave birth to an apple tree must be existence before the apple tree, so the seed must be from another apple tree. . smiley
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

The heavens first of all include the starry host. He is the source of all life including His. The Word is His tool for creation, the Son. And to add, if this were a science experiment, He can be proven through a personal relationship with Him.

Hmm! This is "selective answering" na! You just answered the selected ones you could answer. So how did his word become mass? And have you done this experiment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

An apple tree cannot come from it's own seed because the seed that gave birth to an apple tree must be existence before the apple tree, so the seed must be from another apple tree. . smiley

Still an apple tree. In one fruit all existed. Just like the Spirit is the giver of life. In Him we all were. The creation brought what was already in Him to existence to begin a journey that will be evidence of where and why we ended up at a part of eternity. Before time you existed in God. All this charade of living now is like a movie that will be played back at judgement to justify where one ends up; heaven or hell!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

Hmm! This is "selective answering" na! You just answered the selected ones you could answer. So how did his word become mass? And have you done this experiment?

The Word is in capitals meaning its figurative!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Still an apple tree. In one fruit all existed. Just like the Spirit is the giver of life. In Him we all were. The creation brought what was already in Him to existence to begin a journey that will be evidence of where and why we ended up at a part of eternity. Before time you existed in God. All this charade of living now is like a movie that will be played back at judgement to justify where one ends up; heaven or hell!

still an apple tree that is not that particular apple tree. . . so going by this . . Your god has a source which is different from him, and this source also has a source and this will only amount to a chain of infinite regress. . smiley
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

still an apple tree that is not that particular apple tree. . . so going by this . . Your god has a source which is different from him, and this source also has a source and this will only amount to a chain of infinite regress. . smiley

All exists in Him. At creation the production began, the separation will equally occur at some point, some to eternal bliss, others to damnation.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

The Word is in capitals meaning its figurative!

Lol! So you still chose to write figuratively to me? I expected you to simplify the Bible to me, not copy and paste the words in it. So do the needful, which is explain how god's word became a son that was used to create matter.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

Lol! So you still chose to write figuratively to me? I expected you to simply the Bible to me, not copy and paste the words in it. So do the needful, which is explain how god's word became a son that was used to create matter.

The Word even from the Bible verse John 1:1 is in capitals. It passes across a message. The Word is the active component of His creative will!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

All exists in Him. At creation the production began, the separation will equally occur at some point, some to eternal bliss, others to damnation.

Hahahahahahaha you still can't assertain how your god began. . . Now you move to the barbaric saddistic aspect. . . evidently i am more moral than your god cus i wouldn't think of burning anybody cus they disobeyed me or failed to worship me. . it sounds like this ur god has a character disorder.

What barbaric monster will subject billions of people to eternal torture because of finite trespasses and be ok with it. .

A god that will wear a grin while subjecting billions to roast in a fire he prepared for them.. I find this unconcieveable and this goes a long way to show that my basic sense of morality is billions of times better than that of ur god..
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha you still can't assertain how your god began. . . Now you move to the barbaric saddistic aspect. . . evidently i am more moral than your god cus i wouldn't think of burning anybody cus they disobeyed me or failed to worship me. . it sounds like this ur god has a character disorder.

What barbaric monster will subject billions of people to eternal torture because of finite trespasses and be ok with it. .

A god that will wear a grin while subjecting billions to roast in a fire he prepared for them.. I find this unconcieveable and this goes a long way to show that my basic sense of morality is billions of times better than that of ur god..

I'm glad you find it "inconcievable"! He found it that way too that's why He sent His Only Son to pay the sacrifice for your sins which is what leads a person to hell aka eternal worthlessness to God and His eternal plan for creation!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

I'm glad you find it "inconcievable"! He found it that way too that's why He sent His Only Son to pay the sacrifice for your sins which is what leads a person to hell aka eternal worthlessness to God and His eternal plan for creation!

Hahahahaha and he even planned it in the first place? That sounds like a confused sick ego maniac to me..

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

The Word even from the Bible verse John 1:1 is in capitals. It passes across a message. The Word is the active component of His creative will!

You didn't explain anything! What concerns me with John 1:1? This post is very equivalent to your previous. I should free you hear. Evidently, you don't know how your god made a word an active component of his creation.

Thank you, anyway. You should seek that answer yourself without depending on the shallow explanation from John in that verse.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha and he even planned it in the first place? That sounds like a confused sick ego maniac to me..

Well go and impregnate a mad woman on the street and watch your life turn into a living hell! Sin destroys. He has provided a way out. You can keep dancing around self righteousness and hypocrisy all you want. Just remember one thing; hell starts on earth with the wrong decisions people make with the lives God has given them!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

You didn't explain anything! What concerns me with John 1:1? This post is very equivalent to your previous. I should free you hear. Evidently, you don't know how your god made a word an active component of his creation.

Thank you, anyway. You should seek that answer yourself without depending on the shallow explanation from John in that verse.

Why noy ask Da Vinci how he made mona lisa able to stare at any corner of a room its in. The first "3D" painting.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
kay1one2:

Why noy ask Da Vinci how he made mona lisa able to stare at any corner of a room its in. The first "3D" painting.

So you know it was the first, that is others produced the same magic.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

So you know it was the first, that is others produced the same magic.

Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:

If I want to know how he drew it, I just simply ask present day 3d stereoscopic artist.

So you the present day "son" of god, how did god make word become Jesus and create matter thereafter?
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 5:21am On Apr 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

If I want to know how he drew it, I just simply ask present day 3d stereoscopic artist.

So you the present day "son" of god, how did god make word become Jesus and create matter thereafter?

By creating. The details I cannot give. But His magnificence I have studied.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:
In evolution, adherents believe that everything today came from one cell! From there it "evolved" to produce all creation including man.
Now here are a few points to counter that;
1. Every cell is unique hence one cell cannot "evolve" to produce plants, animals and even microorganisms.

2. There is no current evidence for evolution on going today. Now as a scientist of sorts I know things can change e.g a muscle or part of the body not being used often can atrophy. But there is no evidence of a creative ongoing process in any animal system today. Any change on going is usually degenerative!

3. If you have ever seen the picture of the "evolutionary" tree, you'll see as a creature comes out from the water and "evolves" into "homo-erectus" then into modern day man. Now lots of fossils have been dug up but none has found a missing link between that "wonder cell" and birds. I.e it doesn't account for birds or even plants or other animals like hippopotami or horses.

4. They also say that the dna of a chimpanzee is 97% similar to man. First, after the mapping of the human genome, that gap has increased a huge deal to less than 93%. Also that 7% difference is enough to kill a man. Imagine that a disease like sickle cell anaemia arises when just one codon in the gene sequence is interchanged. This is less than a 0.000001 difference yet it leads to such drastic consequences that can kill the man.

5. Life is so beautifully arranged that to believe it all arose from some cosmic mistake is like believing that the "mona lisa" painting in France arose by the accidental spilling of paint on a canvas!

God Created and wants to have a relationship with the created through His Son Jesus Christ!
Concerning your 1st point , have you heard of stem cells ?
If your first argument is wrong , how much more will the rest be ? hmmm ....i think you need some science education !
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Concerning your 1st point , have you heard of stem cells ?
If your first argument is wrong , how much more will the rest be ? hmmm ....i think you need some science education !

Please you can read the thread before coming here to talk crap. Stem cells are mainly located in the bone marrow and you cannot take a pig stem cell to produce human tissues!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
"God" is "earth" what part "don't" u "understand" oh a men of little faith
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Please you can read the thread before coming here to talk crap. Stem cells are mainly located in the bone marrow and you cannot take a pig stem cell to produce human tissues!

Did you take out the part that stem cells are also found in blood and adipose tissues. . and you forgot this three main sources bone, blood and adipose tissues are for autologous adult stem cells. . did you willfully take that part out?

You forgot to mention their are embryonic stem cells too which is a different type of stem cells different from autologous adult stem cells. . . .
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=20] That moment you see someone arguing over a wonder cell in evolution when evolution never mentioned one. makes you wonder Why don't people just pick a book and read stuffs first . . . [/size]
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2015
johnydon22:

Did you take out the part that stem cells are also found in blood and adipose tissues. . and you forgot this three main sources bone, blood and adipose tissues are for autologous adult stem cells. . did you willfully take that part out?

You forgot to mention their are embryonic stem cells too which is a different type of stem cells different from autologous adult stem cells. . . .

The source of stem cells is the bone marrow. Its very rare for them to be found elsewhere. Quote me!
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
johnydon22:
[size=20] That moment you see someone arguing over a wonder cell in evolution when evolution never mentioned one. makes you wonder Why don't people just pick a book and read stuffs first . . . [/size]

Please what is the source of life in the evolutionary theory? !
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:

The source of stem cells is the bone marrow. Its very rare for them to be found elsewhere. Quote me!

Oh mehhhnn.. i think you need to get your facts right i swear..

There are three known accessible sources of autologous adult stem cells
in humans:
1. Bone marrow, which requires extraction by harvesting , that is, drilling
into bone (typically the femur or iliac crest ).

2. Adipose tissue (lipid cells), which requires extraction by liposuction.

3. Blood, which requires extraction through apheresis , wherein blood is
drawn from the donor (similar to a blood donation), and passed through a
machine that extracts the stem cells and returns other portions of the
blood to the donor.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stem_cell
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by johnydon22(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Please what is the source of life in the evolutionary theory? !

This shows you didn't read my refutation of your op or maybe forgot. . let me quote myself for you again.

First evolution does not explain how life began. (Thats a study under
abiogensis, you may do well to learn more about it)
Evolution simply means change in heritable traits of biological populations
over
successive generations.
And proposes that life on Earth originated
through common descent from a [last universal
ancestor that lived approximately 3.5–3.8 billion years ago. . So you need
to shoot the person that gave you that idea that evolution deals with
crawling of life from a single celled organism. Science 101

The source of life is another subject of study very distinct from evolution. . evolution simply means The progressive change of heritable traits. smiley
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
johnydon22:

This shows you didn't read my refutation of your op or maybe forgot. . let me quote myself for you again.

The source of life is another subject of study very distinct from evolution. . evolution simply means The progressive change of heritable traits. smiley

That led to where we are now. I never asked for the source of your wonder cell. I only said it couldn't produce all of us. The evolutionary theory still begins with one cell evolving. I never asked for how the cell began.
Re: Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! by kay1one2(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2015
johnydon22:

Oh mehhhnn.. i think you need to get your facts right i swear..

There are three known accessible sources of autologous adult stem cells
in humans:
1. Bone marrow, which requires extraction by harvesting , that is, drilling
into bone (typically the femur or iliac crest ).

2. Adipose tissue (lipid cells), which requires extraction by liposuction.

3. Blood, which requires extraction through apheresis , wherein blood is
drawn from the donor (similar to a blood donation), and passed through a
machine that extracts the stem cells and returns other portions of the
blood to the donor.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stem_cell

The source of modern stem cells is the bone marrow. And I'm talking of the pluripotent cells because even the liver contains stem cells that can give rise to only liver cells.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers / The End Of Islam Is Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.