Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (1528 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Eyepencil: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
How do you break up with a girl without hurting her feelings ?

Please suggestions are urgently needed.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by justmag(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's OVER!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol. Baby can we b friends grin
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by hadura29(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Easy, just "jega" her... O tan.

Sips palm wine...
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by p2t2r(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'll tell you how:

Boy: baby do you want to see a magic trick?

Girl: yes.

Boy: Booooom!!! You're single.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by shakazuldadon: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
there is no hard and fast rule and. no way u break up without hurting her...
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
The same way you would want a girl to dump you without hurting your feelings.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Eyepencil: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
justmag:
It's OVER!
lol... Bro is not easy like that, she's gonna hate me which i don't want.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Eyepencil: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol. Baby can we b friends grin
lol...are we not friends before?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Mhizizzy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Disappear into thin air for two weeks nd tell her ur fone has been stolen undecided

Treat her like a normal friend..she will guess it hersef
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by bombella: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
If you can drop a glass plate on the floor, gather up all the pieces, and then glue it all back to the way it was before you dropped it, then this quest of yours is possible.

I wish you all the best.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by demmy0325(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
lol...are we not friends before?
lol pencil
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by BluePearls(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sadly there's no easy way to breakup!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Eyepencil: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Disappear into thin air for two weeks nd tell her ur fone has been stolen undecided

Treat her like a normal friend..she will guess it hersef
She will call me on phone and there is no way i can switch off my phone for that long. Treating her like a normal girl will make her feel bad and that's what i don't want.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by boynigeria(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
There is no way of breaking up with her without hurting her, believe me Ive tried so many formats.
The main thing is just the sooner the better
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Eyepencil: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Blackett:
If you can drop a glass plate on the floor, gather up all the pieces, and then glue it all back to the way it was before you dropped it, then this quest of yours is possible.

I wish you all the best.
Lol... I don't just wanna hurt an innocent girl, she has done nothing wrong to me.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by kinglekan: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Very simple.

Choose any of the options applicable

1. Get your identical twin as a replacement

2. Get a body double

3. Create a Clone

4. Go back to Number 1.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol... I don't just wanna hurt an innocent girl, she has done nothing wrong to me.
Do what you have to do. A broken relationship is better than a broken home. Not all relationships lead to something serious. Some relationships are just learning processes for one or both parties involved.

You are growing up to become a man. You have to learn how to take decisions, no matter what, and then, stand by your decisions. That makes you a man.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by nortcentrallord(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
There is no fast, easy and painless way but a more subtle way is to create a distance. Reduce your calls and charts, probably travel to create the necessary needed distance and over time she 'll give more attention to other toasters and before you know it, she will start doubting the love and soon 'll see no reason to be with you then you are free. But it's a long process so I 'd advice you sit her down and let her know d truth.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Brymo: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
"Roses are red, Violets are blue. Garbage is dumped, now so are you."
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings by Saraben(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
OP I Hope you have genuine reasons of breaking up? if Yes sit her down explain to her, console her and den give her time to work on her self, it won't be easy she might still hate you but pls don't stop buying her gifts, always remind her of How beautiful she is and How she can get another guy better than you....Am seriously talking out of experience

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg / I Dont Know What To Do / Symptoms Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.