Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg (1528 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2015
It is called "kebu" in yoruba. Just wanna know whether a most girls/ladies like a dude that has a slight curve in his legs. Just like Wizkid and Jack wilshere
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by ibroauthen(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
First place booked
Bt if you ask me na who I go ask
D matter wey u see so?
It dy complicated cos I no sabi read dia minds
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flexing my bow legs jare...

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by Skillfullulu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Like van persie
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by ivyy(f): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Honestly, it's kinda cute grin cheesy
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by Missmossy(f): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol grin for me its a no.
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
ivyy:
Honestly, it's kinda cute grin cheesy
really? Tell me more!
Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by Elypsis(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nuffn wey no dey cute for dat one eye...Even if na shit "its kinda cool noni"u no go free am?
ClassyAdewumi:
really? Tell me more!

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by godform: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
1 set foot care tool charming imported long leg belt (O AND X) form leg correction belt for both children and adult, which helps to straighten leg deformities gradually in d state of some month .... packaged alongside is d anigcalcium drug which is meant to be taken alongside the belt usage... contact for delivery: 09036296593 price: 4,500

Re: Are Ladies Obsessed With Guys With Minimal Bow Leg by sinequanon: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol grin for me its a no.

Liar! grin

Women watch football just to stare at men with bow legs. grin grin

(The OP is not talking about men with skinny ricket leg).

Now, for me, women with bow leg is a turn off.

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Love / Photos: Pastor Embarrased On Wedding Day By Ex_ Wives / Omo See Oppression!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.