Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner (4232 Views)

"Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by MalcoImX: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Amid the global reports of xenophobia and the gruesome attacks on foreigners in South Africa, a picture is being circulated on social media accusing Jacob Zuma, President of South Africa, of beating up a black foreigner.

Although Jacob Zuma has appealed to immigrants and even visited some of the displaced, this photo might end up implicating his cold feet response to the xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/04/photo-emerges-of-jacob-zuma-allegedly-beating-a-foreigner/

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by MalcoImX: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
You wonder where these people are getting their inspiration and staying power; now you get it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by temitemi1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Animals in human skin...
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by major466(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Looks like they are playing.
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by efilefun(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
this picture aside, saw a video yesterday where he count even address the issue of xenophobia, the oppositions took him to the cleaners cuz he is a "zulu" and they are synonymous to violence

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
zuma is nothing but a rock in abuja to me.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by hahn(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are really cursed to have such foolish leaders in Africa
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Ozigbondu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by missbehave247(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
If this is true then Zuma is ....

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by imbless: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by lumzybo: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Look closely my pple, this isn't right. Even the on-lookers weren't looking in their direction. I smell foul play. #fotoshop

2 Likes

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by MalcoImX: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Animals in human skin...
For once you're right, T.

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by TopGee: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
lumzybo:
Look closely my pple, this isn't right. Even the on-lookers weren't looking in their direction. I smell foul play. #fotoshop

So, you got it man?

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
How old is the picture...?

We can start from there...
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by ishiamu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
You wonder where these people are getting their inspiration and staying power; now you get it.

I won't believe the pishure is a lie
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
false
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by 7footre(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cheap shot op
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Trailblazer2: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
The pic is as fake as the hair on the head of this fine lady sitting next to me on the bus undecided undecided
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by coolitempa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Animals in human skin...

GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!..... grin
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by san316(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hahahaha. Funny
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by MalcoImX: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
ishiamu:

I won't believe the pishure is a lie
You can't be so sure.
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by temitemi1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ur head dey there jareE grin
coolitempa:

GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by babseg(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Photoshop

It might even be photokiosk
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is a product of scammers. It's all false. No correlation between the action
and the crowd in the background.
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Biggty(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
The followers seek inspiration from there leaders

Bunch of animals
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by omenka(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
lumzybo:
This is the most important highlight of the picture.
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by hatux: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
I don't believe this....
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
For once you're right, T.
I concur and it seems he is gradually accepting the fact that we have a new president,gej my mentor, fayose my father slang is gradually reducing
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
I concur and it seems he is gradually accepting the fact that we have a new president,gej my mentor, fayose my father slang is gradually reducing
Hope he won't change tunes by May 29th when the remaining funds for the campaigns must have finished. One thing is assured for Temitemi. He's justified his pay. GEJ can't ask for his funds as he's doing with those fair weather campaigners.

1 Like

Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by buoye1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur head dey there jareE grin
1st time I'm seeing ur comment different from GEJ...............FAYOSE............
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Happywoman(f): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
missbehave247:
If this is true then Zuma is ....

An omo ale
Re: Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
Hope he won't change tunes by May 29th when the remaining funds for the campaigns must have finished. One thing is assured for Temitemi. He's justified his pay. GEJ can't ask for his funds as he's doing with those fair weather campaigners.
he campaigned more than any campaigner that campaigned for gej..he is a loyalist only say him noise Don dey pepper us for ear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures / Hamman Yaji : The First Real Boko Jihadist Criminal / FG confirms removal of Bsc/HND dichotomy; communicates State HoS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.