Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4694 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit / What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sanbells(f): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lool shebi sperm na rocket? E go diffuse enta her pant

6 Likes

Re: . by bright007(f): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
shoro niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by mirexxx(f): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
lols funny title grin
Re: . by Obinovictor(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
sanbells:
A friend of mine just told me yesterday dah her boyfriend played his d*ck on her v with her trousers on. I think they were just having a quick romance. Buh the thing is, she never pulled off her trousers during that..... So my girlfriend is still a virgin and is really scared am of pregnancy, so she started asking me this question with fear all over her and I was like... "shey u been dey enjoy the thing now u come dey ask yeye question"... Lol. Buh she's really scared and really wants to know if there's any chance of her getting bigger.

Are you sure that you're not that ''friend of yours''?

7 Likes

Re: . by Jerryspryng: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
I fink #google has d ansa, if nt #ifa (yoruba oracle) will nt fail. Try any of d two
Re: . by espn(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please move to Joke section.

1 Like

Re: . by demmy0325(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: . by Mcponpin(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2015
#quickie.... Trouser on but what happened to the zip?
Re: . by sanbells(f): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Obinovictor:

Are you sure that you're not that ''friend of yours''?
if I was I won't even be here, coz u know some peeps would just laugh

1 Like

Re: . by sanbells(f): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Mcponpin:
#quickie.... Trouser on but what happened to the zip?
she zipped up
Re: . by Jerryspryng: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2015
sanbells:
she zipped up
Maybe d trouser was perforated @ d centre on concentration
Re: . by kinibigdeal(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Your question is the answer already. If her trousers were still on and the ZIP is locked, is the guy joystick a soldering iron that will loop holes into her trousers and penetrate her V***. So is either, the trousers was ON while the zip was down or the trousers was down while the ZIP was OFF. Since she enjoy the penetration with either of the options she should enjoy whatever comes out of it because when she was screaming with passion when the transaction was going on, she did not realize the circumference the joystick had calculated

2 Likes

Re: . by Thomsyne(m): 12:42am On Apr 23, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen
ó yà mì lénu o... lol

3 Likes

Re: . by redcliff: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Your question is the answer already. If her trousers were still on and the ZIP is locked, is the guy joystick a soldering iron that will loop holes into her trousers and penetrate her V***. So is either, the trousers was ON while the zip was down or the trousers was down while the ZIP was OFF. Since she enjoy the penetration with either of the options she should enjoy whatever comes out of it because when she was screaming with passion when the transaction was going on, she did not realize the circumference the joystick had calculated

Shes not telling us the real story.. maybe her bf poured on her trouser so the thing soaked the trouser and entered the panties into her vjj.. thats why shes scared. Lol

8 Likes

Re: . by ITbomb(m): 12:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Waris dis?
Re: . by Barezzi(m): 1:04am On Apr 23, 2015
LOL.. This is some funny shiit!
Except ur bf sper.m na vampire, there's no way u can get preggers.
Its just like asking if one can contact stds from a lapdance.

1 Like

Re: . by MrsChima(f): 3:00am On Apr 23, 2015
DEY boy got super man sperm?

1 Like

Re: . by pinkycute(f): 3:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Badt guy grin see as you take analysis the issue grin LOOL..... E be like say You don play this kind rough play before ni wink

Well, I'll go with your sentiment.... That's just the real fact of the issue.... smiley

redcliff:

Shes not telling us the real story.. maybe her bf poured on her trouser so the thing soaked the trouser and entered the panties into her vjj.. thats why shes scared. Lol
Re: . by Motolank: 5:29am On Apr 23, 2015
What a question sad
Re: . by cyprianlah(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2015
''In okon lagos voice'' efrebody wan cret thread lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: . by Chilug(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Op stop romance, u re still too young. Wen I was ur age, I put church first.
Re: . by passionate88: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2015
No... How old is this 'friend' of yours anyway?.

1 Like

Re: . by sanbells(f): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2015
passionate88:
No... How old is this 'friend' of yours anyway?.
she's 19
Re: . by seankay(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: . by Ojestas(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen
o ya mi lenu

1 Like

Re: . by austine4real(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2015
sanbells:
A friend of mine just told me yesterday dah her boyfriend played his d*ck on her v with her trousers on. I think they were just having a quick romance. Buh the thing is, she never pulled off her trousers during that..... So my girlfriend is still a virgin and is really scared am of pregnancy, so she started asking me this question with fear all over her and I was like... "shey u been dey enjoy the thing now u come dey ask yeye question"... Lol. Buh she's really scared and really wants to know if there's any chance of her getting bigger.
yes she nids 2 c me asap i gat somtin 4 her
Re: . by demicupid(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2015
'A friend of yours'...or actually 'you'

1 Like

Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Does it mean some people don't know how to actually get pregnant? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: . by khassy(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
and you still call her a virgin>:angry

change that to refurbished virgin

1 Like

Re: . by redcliff: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Badt guy grin see as you take analysis the issue grin LOOL..... E be like say You don play this kind rough play before ni wink

Well, I'll go with your sentiment.... That's just the real fact of the issue.... smiley

Lmao...its common sense na. Abeg o.. im still a v. Dont kwurupt ne
Re: . by khassy(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
and you still call her a virgin>:angry

change that to refurbished virgin sadsadsad

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashion Or Madness? See This Shocking Picture / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.