Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY (4685 Views)

Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
my name Is you know and I am you know , finally the long awaited mr nairaland contest will kick start tomorrow , several groups have emerge as a result of working together to get the 50,000 Naira

why do people form group ? is it necessary? must you have a trademark ? if you must ,must we know ?

it all started when a former mr Nairaland (naijaboiy) and former miss nairaland (twaci) and some popular hungry Nairalanders come together to form a group for the purpose of producing a candidate to win the grand price for them to share , bunch of poverty overwhelmed divvies .

recently several groups have been formed by another set of hungry , megabyte starved small boys , they are THE KNIGHTS , WESLEY CLARK GANG , LEAGUE OF MONARCHS .

you all will go down one after the other first we must eliminate the cause of the disease that started it all AWON WEYREY GROUP. NAIRALANDERS we must stop this movement of bunch of hungry people formed to share the grand prize as we vote for the deserved candidate you 'll know him.

do the right thing and vote the bunch out (hungry groups)! ,if you want them to keep getting the grand prize vote them. I stand for justice and truth .

my name is daviyjones , as long as I am alive AWON WEYREY GROUP will never win mr NAIRALAND ever again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by obiorathesubtle: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool It's 'Wesley'
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool It's 'Wesley'

thank you Mr leader of Wesley Clark gang , you got me ban twice , the end is near .
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by sorextee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
But the economy is biting hard sir. Edakun, epp us. wink
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
sorextee:
But the economy is biting hard sir. Edakun, epp us. wink

ok go and create your own hungry group
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by MEGGATRON(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmmm ⚡
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by obiorathesubtle: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

thank you Mr leader of Wesley Clark gang , you got me ban twice , the end is near .
grin More bans to follow.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Sexxkillz: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Still can't fathom why money was introduced to the competition. In the earlier editions, it was just for fun with no monetary rewards attached. There were rival groups and campaign managers, but at the end of the event, there were hugs, praises and adulation from the rival parties and life went on. Money is really the root of all evil.

Change is constant, I guess.

And it's not hunger. Makes no sense to say groups are formed out of hunger. That's the reasoning of someone whose brain is permanently in power saving mode.

Money just makes it a dirty "do or die" affair.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by pennytration(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Is dis thread necessary? True, only jobless kids will come on a faceless forum and form a group, but its their lives. So let 'em be.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by sorextee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
To what benefit? I fit put am for cv?

larrykane:

ok go and create your own hungry group
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Swissheart(f): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nawa oh.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Still can't fathom why money was introduced to the competition. In the earlier editions, it was just for fun with no monetary rewards attached. There were rival groups and campaign managers, but at the end of the event, there were hugs, praises and adulation from the rival parties and life went on. Money is really the root of all evil.

see what boys and girls do for money

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
pennytration:
Is dis thread necessary? True, only jobless kids will come on a faceless forum and form a group, but its their lives. So let 'em be.

yes , seun is dividing the forum with the money attachéd , we have so many jobless and hungry boys
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by iykekelvins(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smh

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
sorextee:
To what benefit? I fit put am for cv?

who are you ?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by sorextee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why u ask?

larrykane:

who are you ?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Sexxkillz: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

see what boys and girls do for money
It's passion. If it's money, when that group was formed, the prize money couldn't have meant anything to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
The truth is this 99% of people on Nairaland lie!!
they are actually hungry most have never held 50k in their life!
Tell me how muva who claims to own an SUV, i drive a car and the maintenance alone digs holes in my pocket
now the same guy will start campaigning for a silly irrelevant competition that no decent person attaches importance to!!!
HOW??

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ducks-laughing.gif[/img]

Then there is refiner or whatever her name is! so a guy traveled to see her! why is that news?
why is that such a big deal?
Because most of you are kids thats why!
am very sure that if you meet most of all these monikers you will be amazed

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif[/img]

The thing that makes Nairaland Amazing is also the thing that makes it bad!
LIARS EVERYWHERE!!!
When they are caught they will be like "bro dont take it serious" smh undecided undecided
ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS! IF ALL OF YOU REALLY WERE WHO, YOU ALL CLAIMED TO BE THREADS LIKE WILL NEVER EXIST

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

And it's not hunger. Makes no sense to say groups are formed out of hunger. That's the reasoning of someone whose brain is permanently in power saving mode.

then what is the motivation? you know this forum very well ,tell us . the aim is to win the grand prize 50,000 , if these boys and girls are self reliant and comfortable I see no reason for this quest on a online forum
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by sainttwist1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:
It's passion. If it's money, when that group was formed, the prize money couldn't have meant anything to anyone.

the same passion that lead others too? look at the just concluded miss Nairaland , i'm sure you saw all the disclosed secrets , how they played dirty on one another all the groups
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
This isn't meant to sound insultive but I honestly doubt if u have a life outside nl undecided
How many accounts do u have?50? U have taken this thing sooooooooo personal even more than the contestants and if they ask of ur age u will say "ALMIGHTY 30" U are just embarrassing urself upandan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Sexxkillz: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

then what is the motivation? you know this forum very well ,tell us . the aim is to win the grand prize 50,000 , if these boys and girls are self reliant and comfortable I see no reason for this quest on a online forum
I'm not in support of any form of Prize. Never have, never will.

That there is a prize doesn't mean it's the reason why groups are formed. A lot of people come here for the fun of it. Nothing wrong in campaigning and belonging to a campaign group, but there are some lines that should never be crossed. The current rivalry is bullshit. And money caused that. Not grouping.

5 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Franchise21(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
This one is not bearing awon werey but he's mad already.. What an Irony grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by ShaqFu: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

There was no monetary gain attached to the 2014 edition, but heck, it was Hell.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Sexxkillz: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

the same passion that lead others too? look at the just concluded miss Nairaland , i'm sure you saw all the disclosed secrets , how they played dirty on one another all the groups
Having a group isn't bad like I said. It's passion. Natural. Introducing money into this competition made it dirty. If you remove money from this equation, there'll still be groups, with less dirt, because there's no monetary prize.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

geet haout of my thread !

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by ShaqFu: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Hmm are you saying Awon Werey are mad? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Sexxkillz: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
There was no monetary gain attached to the 2014 edition, but heck, it was Hell.
Was it as dirty as this one? With backstabbing left, right, and center?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Hmm are you saying Awon Werey are mad? grin

You have nooooooooo Idea! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics / Babcock University Female Student Leaks Sex Tape With Male Student Goes Viral / Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.