Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is God Fair...??? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Fair...??? (4148 Views)

There Is God And He Answers Prayer / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

How can you not understand this? It takes a special brand of dimwit to not comprehend how this works. The problem with you bellends is even if someone says something that makes sense, you prefer to just ignore it, consciously or unconsciously, who knows what's going on in that ball useless fats you call your brain. If someone truly is this naive and stupid then he definitely deserves whatever is coming to him.

It's been absolutely amazing interacting with you, like I said, people like you remind me of who I never want to be. " And if I swallow anything evil, put your finger down my throat"

Calm down bros... One can easily get frustrated when defending a non existing being. I imagine doing all the explaining yet he can't even offer his voice.

So I will ask again:

Why will he WANT me to stick to him when he knows I will not stick to him.

Is he that slow? Even with the knowledge of the future he acts like a moro.on. what then would he be like with no power of foreknowledge?

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

Calm down bros... One can easily get frustrated when defending a non existing being. I imagine doing all the explaining yet he can't even offer his voice.

So I will ask again:

Why will he WANT me to stick to him when he knows I will not stick to him.

Is he that slow? Even with the knowledge of the future he acts like a moro.on. what then would he be like with no power of foreknowledge?

This knob head still hasn't grasped this simple Unornamented concept? Lmao! I really can't help you mate, you're barking at the wrong tree here.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This knob head still hasn't grasped this simple Unornamented concept? Lmao! I really can't help you mate, you're barking at the wrong tree here.

Of course you can't... This one pass ur power. Glad I got u thinking.

U can thank me later
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

Of course you can't... This one pass ur power. Glad I got u thinking.

U can thank me later

I thought atheists were supposed to be reasonable, well you suck at being an atheist. Because face it, God isn't your problem, the problem is that you're just a Gormless nutter.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Weah96: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Let's get something straight here, are you an atheist?

I believe that the universe had an origin. I simply disagree with the idea that the invisible, tribalistic creature described in the Hebrew stories was that origin. That kind of story should be revealed to everyone verbatim, by the source, instead of telling one person 4,000 years ago. According to you, if he did that, it would interfere with my free will, even though he was the one who designed the cells in my body and brain.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Weah96:

I believe that the universe had an origin. I simply disagree with the idea that the invisible, tribalistic creature described in the Hebrew stories was that origin. That kind of story should be revealed to everyone verbatim, by the source, instead of telling one person 4,000 years ago. According to you, if he did that, it would interfere with my free will, even though he was the one who designed the cells in my body and brain.

You're right, the God in the Jewish scripts seems to be racist. That's why JEWS feel superior to other races. But what if I told you that the big bang theory and other scientific phenomenons are in the Quran?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by justlove91(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
aoyih:
I have been nurturing this thought for so long a time and wish to share it with you my NL family...

Let me start from here:

(1) Shebi God is the all knowing and all knowledgeable God?

(2) Shebi God in his might sees and knows the end from the beginning?

(3) Shebi it was written in the bible that before you were born, I knew you?

All this shows that our life's script has long been written even before we were fertilized in our mother's womb.
If this be the case, it thus mean that everybody's destiny has long been written and can only be reverted by he (God) alone.
If we are only acting the script that has been designed and written from above, why then are we been punished for doing perfectly well in our roles?

Judas was destined to betray Jesus which was a role he ought to play to make his script go in accordance to his destiny...if he obeyed and played the role as directed by God himself, why was he then punished?

Peter was destined to deny Jesus and it came to pass to fulfill his destiny here on earth...

If we are playing our individual roles as already written from above; whether good or bad, long as it goes in concordance with the will of God I don't see any reason why we should be punished by the same God who destined it to be so.

To end it all, I wish to know if it is fair to be punished by God for obeying and playing the role that he has already written for you as your destiny

Please, no insult... just meaningful comments!

You may find this helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/2173343/omniscience-freewill
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I thought atheists were supposed to be reasonable, well you suck at being an atheist. Because face it, God isn't your problem, the problem is that you're just a Gormless nutter.

Lol... Never knew I could b this annoying.

So do u want to try again? Why would ur God want me to stick with him when he knows I will not? I mean... He has seen the future right? And in his big magic ball he saw I will never stick with him and what he saw must come to pass. So why is he dumb enough to waste his time wanting me to stick with him? Is he not sure of what he saw?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Weah96: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You're right, the God in the Jewish scripts seems to be racist. That's why JEWS feel superior to other races. But what if I told you that the big bang theory and other scientific phenomenons are in the Quran?

The Quran being the message that the origin of the universe gave to one person, right?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by wiegraf: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:
I'm a Muslim so I don't know if you'll find this helpful. Even though our destinies have already been written, we are responsible for our destinies. For instance, you have the free will to decide whether to decide whether to steal that watch or not, and it is these single self made decisions that influence our destiny. I hope you find this of help, a person of any faith losing his belief in God is not something I like to see.

No

This is verrrrrrryyyy simple. Once your actions can be determined (please look up the word) in any way whatsoever, it means you were not in control. it means there's no such thing as freewill.

Once you cannot change your mind that's it. It means your actions cannot change. You must follow a determined path. Very simple.

Do not confuse yourself with time travel and such. If your god could travel to the future and determine (again, look up the word!) your actions then it simply means the future has already occurred, and you're playing to a script. Do you see how this renders the time travel argument void??

It would mean as soon as anything is created, the moment it is created, its future has already taken place. Set in stone and cannot be changed. Simples

I hope I don't have to expatiate...

And this is ignoring the fact that god supposedly created all.... It would be like me writing a program then bitc_hing at the machine for my faulty programming....

For starters, who forced me to make the program??

2 Likes

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Kay17: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Think about it, if there was no evil or unjustified violence or social injustice and unfairness, there wouldn't be the need to worship a God. God plays the role of an intervener, a hero, the deux ex machina; but before that role can be possible, some sort of calamity has to happen. The short summary is, dragon killers need dragons to kill.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by glimpse33(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
wiegraf:

No

This is verrrrrrryyyy simple. Once your actions can be determined (please look up the word) in any way whatsoever, it means you were not in control. it means there's no such thing as freewill.

Once you cannot change your mind that's it. It means your actions cannot change. You must follow a determined path. Very simple.

Do not confuse yourself with time travel and such. If your god could travel to the future and determine (again, look up the word!) your actions then it simply means the future has already occurred, and you're playing to a script. Do you see how this renders the time travel argument void??

It would mean as soon as anything is created, the moment it is created, its future has already taken place. Set in stone and cannot be changed. Simples

I hope I don't have to expatiate...

And this is ignoring the fact that god supposedly created all.... It would be like me writing a program then bitc_hing at the machine for my faulty programming....

For starters, who forced me to make the program??

lol' I'm not about to start this all over again. You guys are just like Sheep following the new trend, maybe you should at least understand how atheism works because you are just behaving like twits here.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

Lol... Never knew I could b this annoying.

So do u want to try again? Why would ur God want me to stick with him when he knows I will not? I mean... He has seen the future right? And in his big magic ball he saw I will never stick with him and what he saw must come to pass. So why is he dumb enough to waste his time wanting me to stick with him? Is he not sure of what he saw?

Annoying? Nah mate, your case is sad at best. I have no intention of arguing with a fella with the brain of an ankle biter.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Weah96:

The Quran being the message that the origin of the universe gave to one person, right?

You know what? Forget all about it mate, embrace the hedonistic lifestyle you've always craved. You're quite sure of your theory right? Dynamite! You don't need my approval, clearly this discussion is going no where so do whatever the f*ck you wanna do. Again, not my beautiful bum on the line here. Good Luck Mate.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Annoying? Nah mate, your case is sad at best. I have no intention of arguing with a fella with the brain of an ankle biter.

I was hoping to see how u answer that... U obviously don't know what to say. Just accept, u have just proven ur God is a slowpoke.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
simplex2:

Lol...God created a perfect angel that sinned.

He created a perfect man...that sinned also.

Does God know the definition of perfect?

You made a mistake in your post. You shouldn't capitalise a common noun like god! There are so many of them.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

I was hoping to see how u answer that... U obviously don't know what to say. Just accept, u have just proven ur God is a slowpoke.

I'm not going to answer one same question for the umpteenth time. Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Like I said mate, you're archie bunker.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I'm not going to answer one same question for the umpteenth time. Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Like I said mate, you're archie bunker.

Story... U have no answer. Go and sit down. Mumu Muslim. Arab slave
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2015
frank317:

Story... U have no answer. Go and sit down. Mumu Muslim. Arab slave

They got you to the crossroads, and just when you thought you were making a chouce of your own, you fell into their trap, you just don't know it yet. At least I know who I am a slave to, at least I know the purpose of my life, at least I know my objectives, at least I know who I serve, at least I know who my master is. But you mate, you are the sheep and they are the shepherds. You think all this makes you strong? It makes you weak! Did you even read the rubbish you posted? The worst kind of slave doesn't even know that he's a slave. Good luck mate, you'll need it.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Weah96: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You know what? Forget all about it mate, embrace the hedonistic lifestyle you've always craved. You're quite sure of your theory right? Dynamite! You don't need my approval, clearly this discussion is going no where so do whatever the f*ck you wanna do. Again, not my beautiful bum on the line here. Good Luck Mate.

Embrace your life of self deceit. There's no remote person in the empty air, other than your own consciousness and ego. They've hijacked your conscience, got you believing that Allah wants you to wash your hands or turn your head to the east. That's all a bunch of foolishness.

No intelligent creator, someone capable of designing my own brain, will ever be that foolish. Or that evil for that matter. It's not a coincidence that he remains hidden, preferring to allow the two of us to talk until we drop dead. He's really not there. Hahaha.

Check out my signature. The truth doesn't have to make sense. That's why it requires solid evidence.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by wiegraf: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

lol' I'm not about to start this all over again. You guys are just like Sheep following the new trend, maybe you should at least understand how atheism works because you are just behaving like twits here.

I see no answer here, not even an inkling of one. Even as I directly addressed your faulty notion of time travel mentioned earlier, which hasn't been tackled head on yet, you still sought to redirect me to your earlier posts and pretend there was nothing new in my post. ...

I see only insults, including a muslim calling others sheeple...

Muhammed.tit_ty.fing.Allah.jpg

Where to even begin? Now I've seen it all. Please, demonstrate how you think for yourself. You can start by telling us how you, non-sheeple of a muslim, are mandated to wash your a$$ after taking a $hit.

Don't forget to mention the rocks.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

They got you to the crossroads, and just when you thought you were making a chouce of your own, you fell into their trap, you just don't know it yet. At least I know who I am a slave to, at least I know the purpose of my life, at least I know my objectives, at least I know who I serve, at least I know who my master is. But you mate, you are the sheep and they are the shepherds. You think all this makes you strong? It makes you weak! Did you even read the rubbish you posted? The worst kind of slave doesn't even know that he's a slave. Good luck mate, you'll need it.

Again, long story.

All you could have done is answer my question and I will further show u how fooli.ish u are.

The time u spend ranting would have been used to answer the jig saw puzzle I presented to u.

If ur God saw in his unfailable future that I will not follow him, why does he still want me to follow him? Doesn't that make him dumb?

Pls call me a fo.ol, call me a goat, call me crazy... But u are just silly once u can't answer the question. Mr. Slave.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2015
frank317:

Again, long story.

All you could have done is answer my question and I will further show u how fooli.ish u are.

The time u spend ranting would have been used to answer the jig saw puzzle I presented to u.

If ur God saw in his unfailable future that I will not follow him, why does he still want me to follow him? Doesn't that make him dumb?

Pls call me a fo.ol, call me a goat, call me crazy... But u are just silly once u can't answer the question. Mr. Slave.

Lol! Somehow this ape has gotten the idea that his tiny brain is capable of comprehension, lol! You deserve whatever's coming to you mate. I strongly suggest you live life to the fullest, however short it may be.

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his object]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

"No, but stain has covered their hearts from that which they have earned. Verily, they will be concealed [and prevented] from their Lord that Day. Then they will enter Hellfire. Then it will be said to them, 'This is [the reality] which you used to deny.'"
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
wiegraf:

I see no answer here, not even an inkling of one. Even as I directly addressed your faulty notion of time travel mentioned earlier, which hasn't been tackled head on yet, you still sought to redirect me to your earlier posts and pretend there was nothing new in my post. ...

I see only insults, including a muslim calling others sheeple...

Muhammed.tit_ty.fing.Allah.jpg

Where to even begin? Now I've seen it all. Please, demonstrate how you think for yourself. You can start by telling us how you, non-sheeple of a muslim, are mandated to wash your a$$ after taking a $hit.

Don't forget to mention the rocks.

Thanks.

I don't need to explain envying to you twit, you can walk around with turd dangling from your gazoo for all I care. Just don't come near me mate.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Weah96:

Embrace your life of self deceit. There's no remote person in the empty air, other than your own consciousness and ego. They've hijacked your conscience, got you believing that Allah wants you to wash your hands or turn your head to the east. That's all a bunch of foolishness.

No intelligent creator, someone capable of designing my own brain, will ever be that foolish. Or that evil for that matter. It's not a coincidence that he remains hidden, preferring to allow the two of us to talk until we drop dead. He's really not there. Hahaha.

Check out my signature. The truth doesn't have to make sense. That's why it requires solid evidence.

Right from birth, you were taught about a false God, now you're completely clueless as to who the real God is? Is there even a God you ask? Lol! Alright mate, since you have an idea of what a creator should be, since anyone who doesn't suit your criteria can't be God, since you are so smart then don't. Live la vida loca mate! Live life to the fullest. When it's all over, and when reality literally strikes you in the head, you can give them that as an explanation! Goodluck with that! I'm on your side here, I want you to do what you want! Again, goodluck!
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Kay17: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
@ezioauditore

What did God create again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator / Lets Celebrate The King Of Kings / Do Spirits Of People Live After They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.