Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing (2733 Views)

5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by ronald4lif(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
well considering guys gave these, i'm not in d best place to say whether oor not they are true. It was more of a questionnaire thingy

Very well then. No worries! smiley
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
This is the lamest thing I have read all day.
and yet you read it and still took out time to comment...how the word lame has found a new meaning but mehn! It's none of my business
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Yeah! You may wonder how anyone would enjoy hearing a lie but in this case it's about those things ladies tell guys that even when he knows she is not telling the truth he still smiles and accept it because he either wants peace or wants to make her happy.

After talking to a couple of my male friends I was surprised to find this as the number one lie guys enjoy hearing:
1. I love you; like for real?
I'm not saying there are no ladies out there who lie about their feelings but a lot still mean it when they say it #JustSaying

2. You are the nicest guy I know; taah! Check well, the guy just did her a favour. Wow!
"You are a nice guy" they only tell you dat when u give them money. Hmmmmmmm! I don't know what to say about this but I don't think been nice should have a monetary tag.

3. I'll die for you! This is my personal favourite. Guy if you are smiling because a lady said this to you, you are still siting on a long thing. It should be noted that what she meant is, if you were to die she would come‎ with some other dude to your funeral. Why would any guy believe this? She won't catch a grenade for you 1st because she isn't Bruno Mars and secondly because she can always throw it back at you which I know would be her 1st option.

4. I am the best cook in my family;‎ abeg guys I believe this one we just smile to make her happy. You are such a good cook yet you are having this conversation in a restaurant. Babe I hail your cooking skills

5. "You are the only guy in my life. All na lies Hmmm my guy you are the only better option amongst many boyfriends,sex partners,sex mate,man friend,sugar Daddy in her life at the moment. So enjoy while it last because she will tell same thing to another guy next weekend in his bedroom after your turn this weekend:this response came as a shock to me but since it came from a guy I had to accept it but doesn't mean I agree with it because when I say you are the only guy in my life it's only because you are indeed the only guy.

6. the money don't matter; she lied! She may not be the money lover or the type to ask for money but when there is no money at all guy you must be on drugs to believe that. How would you constantly call or text? Is there a free app for calling and texting? Well good but there's no free app for taking your girl to lunch so my dear the money counts afterall.

7. You have the best body i've seen; what is she saying? She no dey watch TV? She no dey read magazine Well guys know this is a lie but they still smile to build their ego more. But the truth is, washee of the 1st order. Probe this further and you will only find out she needs a favour.

8. You are the cutest of them‎ all: hahahaha! Guy when she is saying this ensure your wallet, atm, withdrawal booklet is not close by. This lady has seen cute guys but of course your account may be the "fattest" of them all.

‎9. I am not the jealous type. Is there really any lady who isn't jealous? But as a sharp guy you have to believe. Most ladies can pretend not to be jealous but let her see your ex-number calling for the forth time in a row a week. Then you'll know. Even a little jealosy is healthy for a relationship but when guys hear this they smile and say to themselves "little miss perfect " and she smiles back not knowing she's just been *******

10. I don't really do this; this usually comes after you offer to take her out and she takes 12 bottles of beer. Lwkmd! The only reason she really doesn't do it is because she doesn't have the money to pay( she can't afford it). As a sharp guy you say "I know" I just bring out the soak away in you. Hehehehehe 

11. When you say your make-up is beautiful and she replies "i'm always beautiful even without it" my guy you are on your own. Have you seen most ladies when they wake up in the morning? Am sure a lot of guys are planning to sue these cosmetics companies. 

12‎. Age: mehn! You see a lady obviously looking 35 but is so firm on the "i'm just 23" Ladies kilode? We won't beat you if you told the truth about your age but please stop making a fool of yourself because even if a guy smiles at this all he's thinking is " I look like a learner right"

13. I enjoy watching football with you. No doubt some girls love it buy guy the only reason she would pick that is either because she doesn't want you watching with some other girl. But as a guy, you smile and still take her with you.

The bolded appears to be the top among the deceit.
14. I am almost ready. Did you have a date for 7pm and you call by 6pm for pick-up‎ This is one lie guys sure like to hear. They know she is not ready but they don't want to hear it. Her almost ready may still take another 1hour but the guy says ok I a waiting. 

It is a long list but I know I didn't exhaust it. Feel free to add your. Those lies that when a lady tells you even though you know it's a lie you still smile just to make her happy and when among your guys you totally‎ finish her.

The bolded appears to be among the top deceit.
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

The bolded appears to be among the top deceit.
hmmm! Sure u've heard them over & over again
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very well then. No worries! smiley
Bros thanks jawe

I have already sent my ID.. Don't make use of the first ID I sent to you cos it belongs to a friend, pls make use of the second one which has my name in it

Thanks
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by ronald4lif(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros thanks jawe

I have already sent my ID.. Don't make use of the first ID I sent to you cos it belongs to a friend, pls make use of the second one which has my name in it

Thanks

No worries mate. I just replied your mail. Thanks.
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros thanks jawe

Thanks

Bro, how far? Make we contribute 4 u get another phone oo
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Sexykarma(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
I can't do without yousmiley
I cant do without u too wud faint for u :* smiley
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, how far? Make we contribute 4 u get another phone oo
Hahaha cheesy

Baba I throway salute oooo
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mhizkel(f): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sexykarma:

I cant do without u too wud faint for u :* smiley
Lolwink
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
you left the most important one of them all......i just CAME!!!!!
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
you left the most important one of them all......i just CAME!!!!!
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Woman With One Of The World ’s Largest B00 Bs Is Looking For Love / Do We Have Some Edible Caterers On Nairaland? / Why I Haven’t Had Se.x In 10 Years” - Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.