Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? (12971 Views)

Racism: South African Blacks Are Weak / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
BluIvy:

in actual fact going with what i see on NL, i pray that no other country in Africa creates such a platform. I have never seen or heard anything as perverted and evil as things said on this platform.

You have spewed the worst evil least on foreigners and worst among yourselves. Your hate is contiguous. Thank God that South African will never experience a pot where all evils and hatred are spewed in and stared into a gory disgusting feast.

Do you think this forum shows your good side? Then I am scared to see your bad side.

Of course you spend most of your time on one section of this forum and can't see that freedom of expression of which you are a benefactor is prevalent on Nairaland and we are the only African country to have such open and non restrictive discussions. That is why this site is so successful.

You morons however try to hide your dirty laundry in the hopes that people will not see you for what you truly are. XENOPHOBIC.....WANNABE WHITE......sellouts. NAIJA AINT SCARED OF THAT AT ALL!!! and even though we do have a so called loud and in our face approach to discussions your moronic azz is actually learning a lot being on this site that's why you can't stop coming back.

I thank the creator of this forum Seun who won out to numerous other Naija discussion forums that have been in existence for over 15 years on the web. Ghanians and Kenyas have similar forums but not as much traffic.

When you guys create your own, come holla at me, so I can chime in on your discussions.

>BUFF>OON!

1 Like

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by ApolloFist: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Nigerians aren't diseased and stoopid. They hustle hard and NL is a cool forum. Lets not let their monumental panchent simple minded thinking steer us from giving them their due. We have forums in SA but you don't know about them because Nigerians aren't really interested in anyone but themselves. And being that we don't really talk about you on those forums, I'm not surprised you ignore them. Now that I'm done probing and I've made up my mind. Let me conclude by saying to my SA brothers. Don't bother arguing with Nigerians. They're more concerned with being right or winning than gaining actual perspective. They have a hard on for South Africans. Thats why they pay so much money just to screw our b-tches and talk so much sh-t about us. And even if you were to engage in a open and healthy debate with them, it would be rendered pointless because they are incapable of being objective and believe in the magnificence of their mediocrity. And to continue feeding into their tribalist crap will only frustrate you. Like one usually does get arguing with a fool. They have their strengths. Learn those and dismiss their simple minds. They can't help it. They'll judge you for xenophobic attacks while they have a history of inflicting attacks on each other. Way before some of their own sent a 10 year old to bomb an entire settlement. Their soldiers would go into villages and massacre the fathers, rape the daughters & mothers while the sons watched. Cut off the mother's breasts so that they couldn't breastfeed. This was happening before Boko Haram. As recent as 15 years even. On their own people. Look how dirty they make parts of our country that they live in. The concept of looking after their environment is lost on them. Just go to the Delta regions and you'll see. So superior are they, just look how far they've come since independence. 60 years down. South Africa saved Africa from plunging into a black hole by showing them the importance of foreign investment and keeping your infrastructure up and running. Investing back into your country. They never knew that stuff before us. Superior my a$$. Lagos beaches were lined with shacks up until 2005 even. Who do you think showed them the value of tourism? Farming? They are only waking up to their agricultural prospects now. And I mean now as in 2010. Before, they thought focusing almost entirely on oil was the smart choice. These superior Nigerians who say SA depends on whites would rather go to war with themselves while Royal Dutch Shell f--ks them out of their birth right. Whites are their masters via remote control. This is who you are arguing with. They have had exposure to the west for way longer than us and look at the bang up job they've done. Oh wait that is China's doing and SA. Nigeria was a organised mess well into the early 2000's and still is. F--k arguing with these simpletons. what the f--k do they know anyway. You get a leg up from China, now you think you're hot sh-t? F--k off with that dumb sh-t. Check yourself before you talk sh-t about us. Wanksters.

2 Likes

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
ApolloFist:
Nigerians aren't diseased and stoopid. They hustle hard and NL is a cool forum. Lets not let their monumental panchent simple minded thinking steer us from giving them their due. We have forums in SA but you don't know about them because Nigerians aren't really interested in anyone but themselves. And being that we don't really talk about you on those forums, I'm not surprised you ignore them. Now that I'm done probing and I've made up my mind. Let me conclude by saying to my SA brothers. Don't bother arguing with Nigerians. They're more concerned with being right or winning than gaining actual perspective. They have a hard on for South Africans. Thats why they pay so much money just to screw our b-tches and talk so much sh-t about us. And even if you were to engage in a open and healthy debate with them, it would be rendered pointless because they are incapable of being objective and believe in the magnificence of their mediocrity. And to continue feeding into their tribalist crap will only frustrate you. Like one usually does get arguing with a fool. They have their strengths. Learn those and dismiss their simple minds. They can't help it. They'll judge you for xenophobic attacks while they have a history of inflicting attacks on each other. Way before some of their own sent a 10 year old to bomb an entire settlement. Their soldiers would go into villages and massacre the fathers, rape the daughters & mothers while the sons watched. Cut off the mother's breasts so that they couldn't breastfeed. This was happening before Boko Haram. As recent as 15 years even. On their own people. Look how dirty they make parts of our country that they live in. The concept of looking after their environment is lost on them. Just go to the Delta regions and you'll see. So superior are they, just look how far they've come since independence. 60 years down. South Africa saved Africa from plunging into a black hole by showing them the importance of foreign investment and keeping your infrastructure up and running. Investing back into your country. They never knew that stuff before us. Superior my a$$. Lagos beaches were lined with shacks up until 2005 even. Who do you think showed them the value of tourism? Farming? They are only waking up to their agricultural prospects now. And I mean now as in 2010. Before, they thought focusing almost entirely on oil was the smart choice. These superior Nigerians who say SA depends on whites would rather go to war with themselves while Royal Dutch Shell f--ks them out of their birth right. Whites are their masters via remote control. This is who you are arguing with. They have had exposure to the west for way longer than us and look at the bang up job they've done. Oh wait that is China's doing and SA. Nigeria was a organised mess well into the early 2000's and still is. F--k arguing with these simpletons. what the f--k do they know anyway. You get a leg up from China, now you think you're hot sh-t? F--k off with that dumb sh-t. Check yourself before you talk sh-t about us. Wanksters.
Is this what I am going to be getting for following you? Why can't you just allow a man his delusions? why does education have to hurt so much? sh-t's really overrated. lol
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
modified.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
ApolloFist:
Though I have not been on this forum for that long but there is something I do which might help you. Look at the history of posting by thread mates with strong views on other peoples before replying their posts. There are people who are always out to prove racial superiority. A person who does that has hate in his heart. I don't bother too much about them because it is not really about any country. If he wasn't hating on another country, he would be hating on another tribe in his country, or town, village or family. Haters hate. Love is as love does. So it is with hate. State your point when you have to for the sake of other thread mates but resist the urge to go back and forth with them, except only for fun.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by paniki(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
The usual.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
South African blacks are not only inferior but are very primitive people. Imagine human beings licking the sharp edges of spears and machetes during protest. Jeez! Their sheer xenophobic nature is nauseating to say the least. I detest their xenophobic tendency in all ramifications.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
all4naija:
South African blacks are not only inferior but are very primitive people. Imagine human beings licking the sharp edges of spears and machetes during protest. Jeez! Their sheer xenophobic nature is nauseating to say the least. I detest their xenophobic tendency in all ramifications.

Like we care what you feel and think!!
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
kgr28:

Like we care what you feel and think!!
Yet, you respond to my post. So much for internal worries! Bwahaha... Y'all loser from that crime-infested nation. Please, clear the f**king floor for me to air my views on that overrated African nation that cannot displace Nigeria from its first position as African largest GDP. You know we have always been the GIANTS while you play game with your G20 members to manipulate numbers to seem as the best in the continent when it is not true. Do I always have to tell you your country is nothing but overrated hellhole?! Smh...!
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
all4naija:
Yet, you respond to my post. So much for internal worries! Bwahaha... Y'all loser from that crime-infested nation. Please, clear the f**king floor for me to air my views on that overrated African nation that cannot displace Nigeria from its first position as African largest GDP. You know we have always been the GIANTS while you play game with your G20 members to manipulate numbers to seem as the best in the continent when it is not true. Do I always have to tell you your country is nothing but overrated hellhole?! Smh...!

Like you make sense with your dull, tedious, repetitious,lack in
variety and interest posts.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 18, 2015
kgr28:

Like you make sense with your dull, tedious, repetitious,lack in
variety and interest posts.
Whatever! Is that all you can say? When you are out of words you tend to resort to excuse and throw jab like a brat. Weaker than that of frail old man! All you expect me to do is tag along like a fool. I am not going to do that. Now go back to your ghetto and eat sh*t!

Bwahaha... There is nothing that so much different your comment from that of a punk! Crawl back into that smelling Township in your Zulu animal costume. As if I give a f**k about what you have to say here!
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! Is that all you can say? When you are out of words you tend to resort to excuse and throw jab like a brat. Weaker than that of frail old man! All you expect me to do is tag along like a fool. I am not going to do that. Now go back to your ghetto and eat sh*t!

Bwahaha... There is nothing that so much different your comment from that of a punk! Crawl back into that smelling Township in your Zulu animal costume. As if I give a f**k about what you have to say here!

Can you tell me something new, apart from your monotonous posts!!

Just omit these words or related words:
Township
Bucket shi!t
Zulu
Xhosa
Xenophobia
Ra!pe country
Over-rated
Murder
Hiv/Aids

Say something new!!!
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
kgr28:

Can you tell me something new, apart from your monotonous posts!!

Just omit these words or related words:
Township
Bucket shi!t
Zulu
Xhosa
Xenophobia
Ra!pe country
Over-rated
Murder
Hiv/Aids

Say something new!!!

You South African c o c k sucker! angry lipsrsealed
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
all4naija:
You South African c o c k sucker! angry lipsrsealed
NOT NEW....
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
kgr28:

NOT NEW....
What new thing do you want? Tell me you haven't posted what you just wrote there before! Bwahaha... By all definition there is nothing new per se but doing the old in a different way! Go figure that out, dullard! angry lipsrsealed
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by seppuku: 3:34am On Jan 19, 2015
ApolloFist:

***YAWN***

Look at the audacity of this uppity SA negro who is getting over-paid in Nigeria. Why don't you use some of that overpaid money you are getting, go back to your country and lobby your government to chase them Nigerians away from Hilbrow and Sunnyside.

Every other African country "knows" and acknowledges who built your SOUTH AFRICA, stop fooling us with we blacks are maintaining i and showing you guys the way. Get rid of your White population and we can start talking, otherwise you are just wasting your breath here on Nairaland and the rest of Africa knows you are just a Proxy-European State.

You cannot co-exist with a class of people whose nature is to oppress you and feel that they are superior to you and you will continue to see the below headlines for a very long time.

Kwame Nkrumah "It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else"

http://news.yahoo.com/mandelas-former-aide-sparks-south-africa-race-row-084007094.html

1 Like

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by 14(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2015
seppuku:

***YAWN***

Look at the audacity of this uppity SA negro who is getting over-paid in Nigeria. Why don't you use some of that overpaid money you are getting, go back to your country and lobby your government to chase them Nigerians away from Hilbrow and Sunnyside.

Every other African country "knows" and acknowledges who built your SOUTH AFRICA, stop fooling us with we blacks are maintaining i and showing you guys the way. Get rid of your White population and we can start talking, otherwise you are just wasting your breath here on Nairaland and the rest of Africa knows you are just a Proxy-European State.

You cannot co-exist with a class of people whose nature is to oppress you and feel that they are superior to you and you will continue to see the below headlines for a very long time.

Kwame Nkrumah "It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else"

http://news.yahoo.com/mandelas-former-aide-sparks-south-africa-race-row-084007094.html

And who built Nigeria?

Get rid of the lebanese, then we will start to talk.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
14:

And who built Nigeria?

Get rid of the lebanese, then we will start to talk.

LEBANESE
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by barwaaqo: 2:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Can't see the forest for the trees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine / In China, Women Train To Become Bodyguards For Billionaires / Uganda Bans Vulgar Language & Explicit Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.