Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,260 members, 7,826,015 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (56999 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chigold101:
you get sense my brother. You be correct guy...

What of if Audu Ogbe is the one that said that bring back our girl campaign is offshoot of APC, will you believe it?

He voiced out a secret & he was attacked left right & center, then he apologizd & cos APC owns media houses of propaganda, it dies a natural death.

Even fo.ols know that Chibok girls abduction is a sham, charade & false alarm just to destroy a man who GMB will implement most his policies.

GEJ the clueless one has already set the stage where GMB baba once will dance on. We just pray he dances very wel.

It is to the eternal shame of GEJ, the PDP and the armed forces under GEJ that they knew who sponsors BH and they were helpless, powerless and irresponsible to bring them to book. What sort of a govt admits such helplessness and still wishes to continue ruling?

If GMB gives such excuse in his administration, I'll curse him. That might not amount to much but it'll be the least i can do

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by ndcide(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

and the army under Gen Minimah is taking glory for work they didn't do?

How dishonorable can he and the GEJ govt get if that is the case?

Please can you tell us, what is the reason for the unrelenting suicide bombings in the country.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sentiments sentiments sentiments from the senile alligator.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
ndcide:

Please can you tell us, what is the reason for the unrelenting suicide bombings in the country.

When GEJ catches Shekau, You and i can go ask him together.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by humberjade: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

empty threats...

Tompolo, Ateke, Udengs Eradiri etc said they are not fighting....who are you that the Nigerian state should scared??

joker forming rambo...

You better hide your 'knock out' inside your boxers....If JTF catch you, even Ateke said you'll strictly be on your own cool

Abi o.

All these faceless pple dat are scared of d domestic rats in their homes, now comes on NL to brag.

O boy e get as e be o. grin

Buhari na ex-military man o, he's not GEJ o, military guys no get time 4 bullshit, try nonsense, they'll beat sense in ur skull.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by jhidey08(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english
and u think all wot u've typed up here are grammatically correct?
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by humberjade: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

Don't mind the children of hate and anger as one of my friends described them.

Let them keep lamenting......

Our hydro-electric dams need water to turn the motors to generate electricity cheesy

Their tears can be put to good use cheesy

Abi now grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by prophetfire: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Shekau getting the defence ministry?

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.
well it was jonathan that watched while they messed his time.I dnt pity him. Shows he is not good enough.In govt and politics ur conmpetition will always want to play rough tackle and latch onto your weaknesses.jona had a lot for them to latch onto.he had little or no clue what governance and politics is all about.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by fareed69(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Shekau will be given Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

There is GOD Oooooooooo
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by sarutobie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Was it Shekau that we elected in 2011 That you are saying that we could have mounted pressure on?? Do you know any member of bokoharam??
On the case of ISIS, who is world holding accountable, if not Obama...GEJ is an irresponsible leader! That's why he shirked his duties of protecting us..
the world is holding Obama responsible for isis? Wetin I no go read for this forum

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by mrmetoo1: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ama80:
It's not a hidden fact dat apc is behind chibok girls saga.they ruined Gej wt it but let's not forget dat wat goes around comes around.lets see how he fights hs snag

Are we back to this nonsense already?? It's a unhidden fact as you put it and the govt hasn't arrested APC members. Please who's more guilty in this case? The people causing the unrest or the people that have the power to stop the unrest since its an unhidden fact that they know those behind it

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by prophetfire: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rubbish!!!
Buhari's insurgency made him win. undecided
jona had the military might to kill the insurgency but he was a slow-poke.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by topeluvu(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmmm.....

And how exactly did the founder of bringbackourgirls campaign make Jona's administration impossible?? How exactly is a reminder for a president to do his job making the administration impossible?

Was she the one arming Shekau? what will you guys do if Oby Ezekwesili make Buhari's cabinet? you'll die of sadness or what? afterall she's the global face of #bringbackourgirls?

4 years is a very long time to remain on this trajectory of weeping, mourning and extreme bitterness
your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/2273497/dos-dont-prospective-politician#33036463
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

It seems everything was designed to make Jonathan look bad. No light, high unemployment, boko haram, HUGE corruption scandals, pardoning of corrupt exconvicts, impunity, cosying up to known terrorists like Asari and the rest of them. Yes, it seems everything in the world conspired to make Jonathan look bad and he had absolutely no hand in it. The poor innocent dove. May we never know his likes again and gladly bear the consequences of that.

The victim mentality has blinded him.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by shalomp: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well have anyone noticed that suicide bombing has drastically reduced since buhari won. Even shortly before the election, not minding the heave clamp down, they still carried out one or two attacks. But after the election......
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by wealth123: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
If your sister is among the girls, you will not sit down in that smelling cyber cafe and be typing rubbish. Go and enroll for Farming under your Local Government and get busy it seems idleness has turned your brain upside down.

Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
lugado:
if buhari, a cattle rearer can sponsor bokoharam for 6 yrs that a government with enormous funds can not win, then baba must be good

Thank you, you should see the amount of ammunition and weapons Boko Haram has, it's almost as if they're better equipped than our own army, and yet people think one man - that isn't even in a position of power - can afford to sponsor them.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
shalomp:
Well have anyone noticed that suicide bombing has drastically reduced since buhari won. Even shortly before the election, not minding the heave clamp down, they still carried out one or two attacks. But after the election......

It is widely known that Gen Minimah, the COAS claimed responsibility for a job weldone of chasing away BH?

Did he lie about the efforts of his men? have we been deceived again by the GEJ govt?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by ndcide(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

When GEJ catches Shekau, You and i can go ask him together.

Oh! Okay then; you cannot be this intelligent and patriotic and suicide bombers keep killing and destroying properties in your country and you refused to ask Why?

look, the most important question to ask about the bombings in Nigeria is Why?

It's our thing, it's local to us. We can play the ostrich if we like, we can lie to ourselves, we can blame another person. But in our soul we do have a clue. Even the foreigners know that Nigerians have a clue of what have been happening.

Good night.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

I remember him very well. He's one of the 3 Nigerians IBB described as incorruptible and honest because there's nothing he didn't try to do to get them to change their straight ways but he failed. The others are

Gani Fawehinmi and Prof Awojobi of University of Ibadan

Indeed....let the haters continue hating

Hahahaha, if the dad is incorruptible, it's a very nice thing but can the same be said of the daughter since they are two different beings in two different vessels? We have seen saints given birth to demons. Just thinking out loudly like a psychiatrist.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
ndcide:

Oh! Okay then; you cannot be this intelligent and patriotic and suicide bombers keep killing and destroying properties in your country and you refused to ask Why?

look, the most important question to ask about the bombings in Nigeria is Why?

It's our thing, it's local to us. We can play the ostrich if we like, we can lie to ourselves, we can blame another person. But in our soul we do have a clue. Even the foreigners know that Nigerians have a clue of what have been happening.

Good night.

Does GEJ, the COAS and other members of the defense forces have this clue?

Are they paid and empowered to make use of this clue to end this horror?

What then have they been doing since?

Think about all these as you go to sleep
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by M4gunners: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Change
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Mixty: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am highly disappointed with the composition of GMB after all the noise that the composition of the committee will be mot technocrats.
What are the likes of Kingibe, Shayaga and Sylva doinf in the list? If this is the change we are expecting, then I fear for this country.
It is highly disappointing. GMB's first step and he erred.

barcanista
billyonaire
showmeyourcertificate
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, if the dad is incorruptible, it's a very nice thing but can the same be said of the daughter since they are two different beings in two different vessels? We have seen saints given birth to demons. Just thinking out loudly like a psychiatrist.

Read my post again and point to where i said the dad transferred the incorruptible gene to the daughter? Don't be too quick to attack simply because i seem not to belong to your line of reasoning.

My post you quoted was only extolling the virtues of the father and naturally, even for a psychiatrist like you claim to be, you'll naturally be more comfortable with a woman that boasts a good parentage wink
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
humberjade:

Abi o.

All these faceless pple dat are scared of d domestic rats in their homes, now comes on NL to brag.

O boy e get as e be o. grin

Buhari na ex-military man o, he's not GEJ o, military guys no get time 4 bullshit, try nonsense, they'll beat sense in ur skull.

These are the kinds of stewpid comments you folks make that makes the soldiers think they are demi gods in Nigeria. When the punish you with frog jump in front of your gf even when you have done nothing now, you will run to NL to cry.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by mrmetoo1: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mixty:
I am highly disappointed with the composition of GMB after all the noise that the composition of the committee will be mot technocrats.
What are the likes of Kingibe, Shayaga and Sylva doinf in the list? If this is the change we are expecting, then I fear for this country.
It is highly disappointing. GMB's first step and he erred.

barcanista
billyonaire
showmeyourcertificate

I would have actually expected people to focus more on the point you raised rather than the nonsense talk of how APC is behind the abduction.

Having said that, I won't believe this story until I see it from another source. This breaking times is a product of some PDP guys except this is another one.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Dee60: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
She is an Amazon. Being a champion of BBOG should not exclude her from national assignments. Think, people!

It is sad that some people still think Chibok is a contraption. It is just the same way that some people doubt that 2 added to 2 cannot be equal to 4!

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by annibro(f): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
hassan85:
Those of us who attended Ahmadu Bello University knows who DR Bala Uman was. Seeing his daughter among d team isnt suprising. How did she made Gejs govt ungovernable for Gods sake? She is young she was brave and stil is. Quit d jealousy and embrase Change!

Really He was a lecturer in Pol science dept abi? That man was really a fearless brain. He was a pain in d neck of Abacha's govt. He even prophesied Abacha's death on d throne at one time during dat 'who does d cap fit era'. Very interesting character 2 listen 2.
But he's dead abi?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by 9jagoodman: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can only remember the judgement PEJ left at Aso rock.
THERE IS GOD O
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by shalomp: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

It is widely known that Gen Minimah, the COAS claimed responsibility for a job weldone of chasing away BH?

Did he lie about the efforts of his men? have we been deceived again by the GEJ govt?
My dear let's not stretch it, my point is why the sudden stop in boko haram suicide bombing immediately after election. Even in war, it doesn't happen like that let alone when terrorism is involved
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by babestella: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Hmmmm, 'students who could not speak English writing physics exams' How would they pass the exam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Shekau getting the defence ministry?

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.
My brother, I have always said APC is a conspiracy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.