Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (56939 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by kritikali(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
crisycent:
I hope the incoming administration is ready to battle with militants from the Niger-Delta? Not even a barrel of crude oil will be taken from that region. Boko haram will be child's play compared to what is coming. Don't say I didn't warn you.

This bitterness is so much that u wish things go bad with ur country....

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

So because you accuse buhari of sponsoring BH, i should swallow it as 'fact'?
Your sickness is even worse than that of Buhari. How do you feel when an initiator of bringourgirl back is offered appointment? If you are normal, would you not simply accept? Mad man.
How come Oyegun rendered apology after realising that he has fooled himself and apc. Colanut mouth and the cow brain we you dey carry dey worry you.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by BankManager(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chibok is a scam..
**I maintain my stance**

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
deletrue:
Your sickness is even worse than that of Buhari. How do you feel when an initiator of bringourgirl back is offered appointment? If you are normal, would you not simply accept? Mad man.
How come Oyegun rendered apology after realising that he has fooled himself and apc. Colanut mouth and the cow brain we you dey carry dey worry you.

eyahhh.....This guy is very pained indeed. pls borrow a bucket and don't let those tears go to waste.

What are you even waiting for? Those that complained like you in some era passed went to hang themselves.

What are you waiting for? Someone to buy you Rope long enough to do just that??

You will cry till the day you'll die you sad soul
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by hassan85(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
annibro:

Really He was a lecturer in Pol science dept abi? That man was really a fearless brain. He was a pain in d neck of Abacha's govt. He even prophesied Abacha's death on d throne at one time during dat 'who does d cap fit era'. Very interesting character 2 listen 2.
But he's dead abi?
yeh! Some times around 2001 and 2003. Conspiratory theory has it dt OBJ has a hand in it. But its a bygone sha. Mayhe rest in peace.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
sarutobie:

the world is holding Obama responsible for isis? Wetin I no go read for this forum
America as the world power house has a figure head..and yes that person is Obama...so they look up to him 4 leadership and direction..

Try to understand before commenting on a forum..I NEVER meant Obama is behind ISIS...grammar nawa o..*smh*

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by sarutobie(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:

What amazes me is how these people never came out to speak openly and give the government the needed support to crush BH. From the Emirs to the least northerner were all happy when it was just christians that were maimed but the moment the alleged 300 girls were kidnapped, everybody became a human right activist. How many parents came out uptill now claiming their children were kidnapped? Are they up to 300 families? In the north, we all know that the girl child education is not very much welcomed so how come 300 girls were preparing to write physics exam in a one school? Even in the south, can you get 300 students in the same school sitting for WAEC? We were just 15 in my school then. Mind you, am not saying girls may not have been kidnapped but 300 as a number is a charade to me.
see you, at my age nothing can "amaze" me in this sham of a country. like we didn't read on the papers how a girl of 8 was caught with explosives strapped to her body. when questioned guess who she named as the demon who sent her? your guess is right, her FATHER...after that I lost any remorse for the "kidnapped" chibok girls (assuming they were truly kidnapped)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by kritikali(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
papaejima1:
Dividends of propaganda

Now we finally have our answer that BBOG campaign was an APC propaganda project

Well this is where u miss it, don't u tink it's obvious that this will implicate baba if truly like u claimed had a hand in kidnapin dose gals..why don't you jus look at d bigger pic..see it dis way, baba don't give a poo what u tink, cos he's clean, if u tink oda wise prove it..i don't know, when did charging someone to court for crime committed go out the window?..when did providing evidence got buried?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

It doesn't answer anything. How did you arrive at your 'fact' that GMB started BH? How did you get this 'fact' that even Gen Minimah and the defence forces are oblivious to?

Remember your conjectures CAN NEVER be taken as truth because you said it
Boko haram made Buhari their spokes man. Can you ever appoint any man who you do not know or any individual you think do not have any clue of your intentions to represent you? The greatest disapointment is very close to you people.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by sarutobie(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
America as the world power house has a figure head..and yes that person is Obama...so they look up to him 4 leadership and direction..

Try to understand before commenting on a forum..I NEVER meant Obama is behind ISIS...grammar nawa o..*smh*
yes your "grammar" and phrasing deserves a lot of "smh"..saying "the world holds Obama responsible for isis" is different from "looking up to him for leadership and direction"...
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by darqly(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte

GEJ was as useless as a lamppost far as steering the affairs of the nation was concerned. It's clowns like you that kept lying to him that there was this 'grand conspiracy' against his government ostensibly because he's minority, wears a bowler hat, has a PhD and is from a certain part of the nation. If any group can so conveniently hinder a sitting president from performing ALL of his duties, then said president deserves to be chucked out of office. 4yrs is a long-time, you'll soon grow weary of bashing your head against every available wall.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Just as boko haram was militant wing of APC.
yet d president stood by and allowed APC flourish or does d president not have d info u have?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rubbish!!!
Buhari's insurgency made him win. undecided
yet d president stood by and allowed buhari contest fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ d highest office in d land or does d president not have d info u have?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
deletrue:
Boko haram made Buhari their spokes man. Can you ever appoint any man who you do not know or any individual you think do not have any clue of your intentions to represent you? The greatest disapointment is very close to you people.

You're obviously carrying an empty shell devoid of any grey matter on your neck. Was that not the same Boko Haram that the GEJ govt claimed it had agreed a phantom 'ceasefire' with? what was the result of the so called 'ceasefire'?

You expect a retired General Buhari to fall for that scam right? well, the GEJ govt embarrassed itself before the whole world by being duped by a fake Boko Haram sect....The same sect that GMB refused to be deceived by.

Only God knows how much Nigeria lost in the stupid 'negotiations' with the fake Boko Haram 'leaders'

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by richeso: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english

this part got me cranking very hard ''300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english''

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

It seems everything was designed to make Jonathan look bad. No light, high unemployment, boko haram, HUGE corruption scandals, pardoning of corrupt exconvicts, impunity, cosying up to known terrorists like Asari and the rest of them. Yes, it seems everything in the world conspired to make Jonathan look bad and he had absolutely no hand in it. The poor innocent dove. May we never know his likes again and gladly bear the consequences of that.
Continue to count your rotton points. Just tell us the reasons behind the four governors, all from from the north left GEJ, if their intentions iare other than to frustrate him?
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

When did facts become bitterness?
so y did d president not act on your "facts"?
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by sarutobie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
richeso:

this part got me cranking very hard ''300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english''
lol nigerians have never been good at asking the right questions, tug on their sentimental psych and you get what you want from the masses..experienced politicians know this.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by darqly(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
deletrue:
Boko haram made Buhari their spokes man. Can you ever appoint any man who you do not know or any individual you think do not have any clue of your intentions to represent you?

He was nominated as their so-called spokesperson.
Show us where he ever accepted their request.

Secondly, where were you when Alex Badeh announced Nigeria had agreed a truce with BH, and Chibok girls were to be returned? On national television mind you! Who did he sign ceasefire agreement with? We know who created BH, just as it took him just 6wks to contain them.. angry angry
Wallow in your self inflicted bondage, it's amusing and amazing to watch... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

No problem then
Who told you there are no problems? Just wait immediately after Buhari takes over. Apc and yourself will regret voting this vegetable like president, Buhari.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
sarutobie:

yes your "grammar" and phrasing deserves a lot of "smh"..saying "the world holds Obama responsible for isis" is different from "looking up to him for leadership and direction"...
what's d diff btw holding som1 responsible and accountability

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
deletrue:
[s]Who told you there are no problems? Just wait immediately after Buhari takes over. Apc and yourself will regret voting this vegetable like president, Buhari[/s].

Trashy nonsense
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ama80:
It's not a hidden fact dat apc is behind chibok girls saga.they ruined Gej wt it but let's not forget dat wat goes around comes around.lets see how he fights hs snag
if what u are sayin is true then APC did a good job considering how they were able †☺ get international attention with d chibok girls saga yet d president who supposed †☺ b d most powerful person in d land couldn't stop them.or was d president not aware of their treachery?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Sigo86(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Shekau getting the defence ministry?

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.

4once, reason b4 putting smthn down on dis type of issue.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
darqly:

He was nominated as their so-called spokesperson.
Show us where he ever accepted their request.

Secondly, where were you when Alex Badeh announced Nigeria had agreed a truce with BH, and Chibok girls were to be returned? On national television mind you! Who did he sign ceasefire agreement with? We know who created BH, just as it took him just 6wks to contain them.. angry angry
Wallow in your self inflicted bondage, it's amusing and amazing to watch... grin grin grin

The guy is obviously deranged, a psychological wreckage

Imagine him foaming on a thread that has been marked with decent arguments and disagreements.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I've never doubted the fact that APC has a hand in the crisis in the North East.

We're watching.
so what did d president do about it?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by CSTR2: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emmahunk:
Good sign of promises that will be kept
I may not be a Prophet but I see this Nation rising up to glory again.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by CSTR2: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emmahunk:
Good sign of promises that will be kept
I may not be a Prophet but I see this Nation rising up to glory again.
What are you smoking.?
The old man's administration has not even begun, but the two most important regions are already very aggrevied and gradually alienating themselves from buhari's govt.
How will the glory come.?
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by annibro(f): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
hassan85:
yeh! Some times around 2001 and 2003. Conspiratory theory has it dt OBJ has a hand in it. But its a bygone sha. Mayhe rest in peace.

I beg ur pardon? A hand in whose death? Dr Balla or Abacha?
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
garrix8:

Nonsense!!!

Jonadunce' cluelessness made his administration impossible.
hope u ain't myopic
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
deletrue:
are u trying †☺ say tHat cos d lady is d initiator of bring back our girls she shouldn't be offered an appointment?what is d crime there?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by hassan85(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
annibro:

I beg ur pardon? A hand in whose death? Dr Balla or Abacha?
a hand in bala usman wel make we end am o. No nid it could ve bn jst speculatns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.