Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect (43693 Views)

Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Election Of Ortom, Benue Governor / Desmond Elliot Hangs-out With Samuel Ortom, Benue State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by tbaba1234: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Reminez:
When will Mogidiot and the once revered Barcanista get over the clueless one's loss at the polls.
Sore losers !!!!!!

The barcanista guy does not even try to make sense again. so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by M4gunners: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
dokyOloye:
I weep for Nigeria.
Is it not d same Benue state that has been unable to pay workers' salary for 6 months or so?
If the gov elect has any integrity in him,he should reject the cars but U see,PDP ooo,APC ooo,na d same.
Change. Una never see anything yet.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by opesola(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
This man should be the first ,to taste the iron bar in the correctional facilities. He needs to be Jailed
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by M4gunners: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Okon the show is about to start. Please give me one bottle of Beer.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Saorchy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
Crook. Your days as a free man are numbered.

Soon enough, you'd be held to account for what happend to the state government's shares in BCC and why you had to build a hotel in Makurdi (Metropolitan Hotel) and then concession it to the state government for 100years while you are the state governor. You would have to account for the arbitrary deductions made from the salaries of the state civil servants since august last year. You'd explain why you've been owing workers salaries for months. You'd tell us where Yemisi got the money to build HealthyWays and her shopping plaza in Abuja. Etc, etc, etc.

This guy has got to be the most corrupt governor in Nigeria.
I disagree with u that he's the most corrupt governor in Nigeria when Theodore .A. Orji is still alive (Abia State Governor)

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by bigtt76(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm ....is there a new Government House now? The one I used to know along the Federal Medical Center stretch of road ...what happened to it? I wonder what will become of the remain jeeps undecided

omenka:
The thing is, those cars have been in the old Government House for very long time, including a lot of Helux vans meant for the police. They are up to 20 in that compound.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by bigtt76(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
At bolded ...who builds a hotel and 'concession' it to the government? I thought it was the other way round shocked

omenka:

Soon enough, you'd be held to account for what happend to the state government's shares in BCC and why you had to build a hotel in Makurdi (Metropolitan Hotel) and then concession it to the state government for 100years while you are the state governor. You would have to account for the arbitrary deductions made from the salaries of the state civil servants since august last year. You'd explain why you've been owing workers salaries for months. You'd tell us where Yemisi got the money to build HealthyWays and her shopping plaza in Abuja. Etc, etc, etc.

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Hugo7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gov.Suswam you can't appease the General with these cars.EFFC please be ready to do the needful.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by PAINGAIN: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!
gbam! Just take a look around d world, d black race is in a sorry state and there seem to b no light at d end of the tunnel. That tunnel gets longer and darker for our race. U can't pay workers their salaries but u r donating SUVs, u can't pay salaries instead u use billions to waste on campaigns forgeting that if u pay workers their salries they'll vote for u. Blacks killing blacks in SA while d oyibo wey dey their siddon for their mansions dey laff while sipping their vodka. Black race is a mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by otswag(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oju ole réé o. Tifu. Im dissapointed ortom accepted this "gift" gotten from the Day light robbery of state civil servants of benue state. Just proves they are all thesame.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
PAINGAIN:
gbam! Just take a look around d world, d black race is in a sorry state and there seem to b no light at d end of the tunnel. That tunnel gets longer and darker for our race. U can't pay workers their salaries but u r donating SUVs, u can't pay salaries instead u use billions to waste on campaigns forgeting that if u pay workers their salries they'll vote for u. Blacks killing blacks in SA while d oyibo wey dey their siddon for their mansions dey laff while sipping their vodka. Black race is a mess.

I just don't know how an entire race is so backward in thinking and in action. It's indeed a sad tale.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by nonjebose(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Benue state has been having it rough with the choice of governors. Even the incoming one may just be worse

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by eaglechild: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is totally wrong.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
The thing is, those cars have been in the old Government House for very long time, including a lot of Helux vans meant for the police. They are up to 20 in that compound.

Seriously you mean 2015 Land cruiser and 2015 Lexus jeep has been in the old govt house for a long time? I beg shine your eyes, these vehicles are barely 1 year old in d market.

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by gabriel212: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
sherrylo:

Gbam!!

Infact that Barca guy has really become a clown and I think he is ashame so he just have to type something to try and stay relevant
guy to b sincere I v no iota of respect for what ever comments from that guy who sold him self for money/anticipated success dt can neva come to reality claiming protection bla bla bla n v today try to form an imaginary opposition forgetting d position belong to people of astute character whose can defend their words n action.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by tsdarkside(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
this are not even nigerian made cars....HEAVENS!!!! angry angry angry angry

am sure,they are second-hand... angry angry angry angry
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:

Oya EFCC, wetin una dey wait for, match this governor to kirikiri......buhahaha grin grin
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by amos4best(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
well if its not a form of bribe sai buhari will pardon u else - na prison straigh
every one want a softlanding. fire on d mountain. but wil d Ortom ignore all his atrocities?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by joystickextendr: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
angry undecided
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Mmayor(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:

Can't pick between him Suswam and Orji who takes the title as the most corrupt governor. as for Ortom, the incoming governor I don't think he should accept those SUVs. I mean what's the rationale behind it?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by larry2015: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
I Pity for benue and nigeria. This is the same governor dat has nt paid d state civil servant for months nw. this is just a way of exploiting d state more. if i were d incoming governor elect, i would reject such.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by daadazm: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
And this 1diot is still owing salaries. The receiver of the gifts is also an 1diot.
The receiver of d jeeps will b my hero still if after receiving, he still invites efcc to work on d rogue without mercy n make him return all dt he hs stolen frm Benue. Otherwise, Ortom will b my worst enemy n I d nt waste anytime decamping t APGA. Period! In fact, all those cars are laced with paralytic poison if u must know.. .all users will become imbeciles
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Perochelsea(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
These are Lexus Jeeps na and not Toyota Prado Jeeps abi my eyes no dey see well again. Anyway dis guy for use this money for settling teachers salaries nah. Na wah for naija.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by darqly(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
8 SUVs for just 4 people. How many sets of buttocks do they have between them? Yet he owes salaries, the cheek of it..Pun intended angry sad sad
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by juman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Incompetent governor that cannot pay workers' salary.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Waterway: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
BRIBERY of the highest order--------Governor suswan, the last presidential election result is an indictment on corrupt practices per orders of nija voters .
we are watching misplaced priorities and a glaring scandal ------- Oya EFCC over to you ....
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by haftob(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
When it comes to money issues, they belong to the same political party!

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by chidibond(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:

Omenka, you are so correct.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
8 x 18,000,000

=144,000,000

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Bowaley17(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
8 Toyota Prados...smh for Nigeria
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by humberjade: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Someone is looking 4 soft landing here ooooo...grin

Oh I get it, maybe our man has milked d Benue State treasury dry, and gave him those vehicles in order to prevent d in-coming governor and his team from walking while carrying out their official duties in d 1st few weeks of d nxt regime, b4 dem begin generate anoda revenue. So d philanthropist come borrow d state money to buy those cars from him own pocket...Genius!!!

My guy na bamboo dem go use measure ur jail term!!! grin
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
dokyOloye:
I weep for Nigeria.
Is it not d same Benue state that has been unable to pay workers' salary for 6 months or so?
If the gov elect has any integrity in him,he should reject the cars but U see,PDP ooo,APC ooo,na d same.

Until after May 29th, if heads don't roll den u can draw up conclusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.