Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect (43855 Views)

Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Election Of Ortom, Benue Governor / Desmond Elliot Hangs-out With Samuel Ortom, Benue State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Femolacaster(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
gobizzy101:
so u can't speak english.
U r a disgrace
....is it paining you? Olodo, refrain from qouting me!
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Blankstare(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
The wrong things are;poor enviroment and poor biological genes.
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!

Otherwise, how can an entire race revel in backwardness, underdevelopment and mindless opulence in the midst of staggering poverty?

There's something wrong somewhere!
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Caseless: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Have too much details shey? cheesy
yeah...it is obvious. Remember ur thread on poor rail-line in benue and the picture of gej's convoy that blocked ur way on the day he visted? So much from u in the name of benue and it points ur link to the state.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
yeah...it is obvious. Remember ur thread on poor rail-line in benue and the picture of gej's convoy that blocked ur way on the day he visted? So much from u in the name of benue and it points ur link to the state.
Anonymity was very necessary given the guys at the center. cheesy
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by BenueBlog(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
REVEALED! TRUTH BEHIND SUSWAM’S ALLEGED “DONATION” OF SUVS TO GOVERNOR-ELECT

http://benue.com.ng/revealed-truth-behind-suswams-alleged-donation-of-suvs-to-ortom/
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Blankstare:
The wrong things are;poor enviroment and poor biological genes.

Poor genes? Could you be kind enough to expatiate?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by mkoabiola: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Nja poilitics is very hillarious.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Caseless: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
sure! *whistles*
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by chincent: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!

Otherwise, how can an entire race revel in backwardness, underdevelopment and mindless opulence in the midst of staggering poverty?

There's something wrong somewhere!

I support you my brother, sometimes I use to ask my self why black race is full of evil.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
chincent:

I support you my brother, sometimes I use to ask my self why black race is full of evil.

Man, I don't understand the people. I don't understand us. It's getting me really worried. .

Just imagine the Asians too.....They've left us in the wake. ....
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Bros osun state governor and Amechi are still owning their state workers and pensioners respectively. Osun state governor was throwing money to crowds in lagos during buhari's campaign yet he can't pay five months salary. Amechi nko na APC chief sponsor and he is owning pensioners three months salary. You see nothing different from both parties just that it is an individual thing.
tell them o. Rauf of osun state is the worst governor ever. He behaves like a traditionalist.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by ibedun: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
BenueBlog:
REVEALED! TRUTH BEHIND SUSWAM’S ALLEGED “DONATION” OF SUVS TO GOVERNOR-ELECT

http://benue.com.ng/revealed-truth-behind-suswams-alleged-donation-of-suvs-to-ortom/

When would these half human half monkeys we put in government do the right things? I read that these highly expensive SUVs are "accountrement of office" and "protocol demands" that they are provided ..........at the expense of starving civil servant, pensioners and their dependants?

When would the people of Africa grow a brain and realise that governance is solely 100% about the welfare of the people?

This is disgraceful and ridiculous. I hope GMB is watching, cannot Allow this people to spoil his good name.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by patwilly(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
now I know this gentleman is from benue state.
Of course he is! Igede by tribe.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by patwilly(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Omenka! Kewe kairumeh??
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Caseless: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
patwilly:

wow! I'm impressed.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by ibedun: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
patwilly:

Omenka! Kewe kairumeh??
patwilly:

Bros this is a very serious matter under discussion. We are drowning in our own mess here. These guys are engaged in opulent living at our expense, quite frankly unacceptable.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by prettyJoy22(f): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Jezz!! shocked can this man be more useless than this? 8 SUV's and we've been on strike for about a month plus now
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Tshaphilo: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
if he collects them then he lacks intergrity. That means baba is fighting this war of corruption alone especially wit the wrong ppl. That mean the masses should b ready to do the fight.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by prettyJoy22(f): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

It keeps getting me depressed more and more. There's something wrong somewhere! I'm pretty sure.

The madness has an explanation!
lots of things are wrong
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
prettyJoy22:
lots of things are wrong

Oh, you think so too?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Blankstare(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
The evolution and biological development of an african am convinced is inferior to the caucasian...we(african's) by default lack sophistication and descipline required for organizational advancement.
dearpreye:

Poor genes? Could you be kind enough to expatiate?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Blankstare:
The evolution and biological development of an african am convinced is inferior to the caucasian...we(african's) by default lack sophistication and descipline required for organizational advancement.

Please, lead me to some proofs; I've harboured that thoughts for years.

Thank you!
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by swagifted(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Crook. Your days as a free man are numbered.

Soon enough, you'd be held to account for what happend to the state government's shares in BCC and why you had to build a hotel in Makurdi (Metropolitan Hotel) and then concession it to the state government for 100years while you are the state governor. You would have to account for the arbitrary deductions made from the salaries of the state civil servants since august last year. You'd explain why you've been owing workers salaries for months. You'd tell us where Yemisi got the money to build HealthyWays and her shopping plaza in Abuja. Etc, etc, etc.

This guy has got to be the most corrupt governor in Nigeria.
lol this guy u get him history o...e b like e get contract wey no reach u...don't cry...he does not owe u any explanation...he shall settle evry body he needs to settle an walk away
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Petitediva14(f): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2015
If the governor elect took the gifts then he is a big fool!!! Sorry to say. If he knows what is good for him, he should return it immediately!
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by nsyforreal: 7:23am On May 01, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

Shut your gutter if u have nothing to say. Amaechi dis,Amaechi dat. Y drag Amaechi's name to every post? He has paid all salaries,only pension increases he hasn't implemented,not the pension itself. U guys are still very bitter over the role Amaechi played in dethroning Jonothing. Bitter things. Keep beefing as he goes higher,HATERS.

which role did amaechi play.did he deliver rivers to APC both in presidential and governorship elections.

what APC likes saying is elections were rigged where they did not win.

god bless u and bless Nigeria.be matured not to abuse rather place your comment for one to reason with u rather than saying shut your gutter.not matured at all.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by santosesq1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
I never knew Blankstare is insane as his irresponsible family he came from what gave you the impetus to insult me ? Woe unto you. Don't I have mine own opinion about things. Bcox we belong to diffrent school of thoughts give you the temerity to insult your parents age ? Disrespect your father & mother so that your days will be SHORT

Idiotic cused fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To His Drainage And Water Resources Appointment By Sanwo-Olu / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.