Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect (43696 Views)

Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Election Of Ortom, Benue Governor / Desmond Elliot Hangs-out With Samuel Ortom, Benue State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by stevecantrell: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
New looters are in town.

LET THE LOOTING BEGIN

You spoke my mind. Pa Buhari better take care to avoid becoming a dud of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Reptyle(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
If the incoming governor of a state like Benue sees nothing wrong in accepting this obscene gift, then indigenes of that state are sitting on a long thing and I feel sorry for them.

But we may be concluding too soon. He has not been sworn in yet.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
sherrylo:

Gbam!!

Infact that Barca guy has really become a clown and I think he is ashame so he just have to type something to try and stay relevant

Dats how expired drugs react. Don't blame them, GEJ's unexpected loss has made some to loose dia minds completely.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by ChynoBEATS: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
bigtt76:
What for? Couldn't the money used in purchasing used for salaries? undecided
My sister
A brand new laNdcrusier is Worth 1O.5M .....n the money HE used to purchase 8 of Em is more than Enough to feed the Poor in his state ....not to talk of Improving the Agric sector in the same state

I pray JEHOVA change this Country b4 these Dumb Politicians who lack foresight push this country into abject poverty
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by munasami: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please dont tell me Ortom collected them, 'cos if he does, then he is also going to loot even more than Suswam and owe salaries for more than 12 months. Benue is now the 'animal farm' yeye people, yeye govt.

kaywizee:
Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, on Thursday said he was fully in support of the Senate Minority Leader, George Akume’s bid to lead the 8th National Assembly when inaugurated in June.

Suswam reasoned that since there was nobody from the state vying for the position, he was supporting Akume, his predecessor as state governor, to emerge victorious.

He stated this at the State House, Makurdi, on Thursday, while donating eight brand new Toyota Prado SUVs to the Governor-Elect, Chief Samuel Ortom; his wife; the Deputy Governor-Elect, Benson Abounu, and his wife, as part of the peaceful transition arrangement.

He said, “My way of playing politics is all encompassing and I am fully in support of Akume to emerge as the Senate President for the 8th Assembly since he is the only person from Benue vying for that position, which we understand has been zoned to the North Central.”

The governor called on the media to continue to encourage peace and issue-based understanding among different political parties in the country.

He urged media practitioners to extend the same support and cooperation the Peoples Democratic Party enjoyed to the All Progressives Congress in the interest of peaceful existence of Nigeria.

He said, “I want you people (the media) to extend the same support and cooperation our government enjoyed to the incoming administration of APC in the interest of the nation"

Photo Credit: http://oyiidoma..com/2015/04/suswam-backs-akume-for-senate.html
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by jaybee(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!

Find out the thing in

http://www.whatswrongwithbeingblack.com/
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Saorchy:

I disagree with u that he's the most corrupt governor in Nigeria when Theodore .A. Orji is still alive (Abia State Governor)

Haha haha, many don't know about dat man. He is definitely going to jail. Abia state must b liberated. #TeamOti

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by cocoberry(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
10,000 likes!!!

opesola:
This man should be the first ,to taste the iron bar in the correctional facilities. He needs to be Jailed
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by ifyan(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
Crook. Your days as a free man are numbered.

Soon enough, you'd be held to account for what happend to the state government's shares in BCC and why you had to build a hotel in Makurdi (Metropolitan Hotel) and then concession it to the state government for 100years while you are the state governor. You would have to account for the arbitrary deductions made from the salaries of the state civil servants since august last year. You'd explain why you've been owing workers salaries for months. You'd tell us where Yemisi got the money to build HealthyWays and her shopping plaza in Abuja. Etc, etc, etc.

This guy has got to be the most corrupt governor in Nigeria.

I believe you are mistaken from reality.

He is going home to enjoy his loot and more giftsssssss at anywhere.

Buhari is surrounded by his type so don't expect miracle to happen.

You know. ....

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by jaybee(f): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
PAINGAIN:
gbam! Just take a look around d world, d black race is in a sorry state and there seem to b no light at d end of the tunnel. That tunnel gets longer and darker for our race. U can't pay workers their salaries but u r donating SUVs, u can't pay salaries instead u use billions to waste on campaigns forgeting that if u pay workers their salries they'll vote for u. Blacks killing blacks in SA while d oyibo wey dey their siddon for their mansions dey laff while sipping their vodka. Black race is a mess.

There is a pointer to all these here

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee:

Find out the thing in

Thank You!
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by dozymars(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Present governor giving the incoming governor 8 jeeps.
What will i make of this ?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by winnieb(f): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dis stupid man is keeping me at home right now, because he claim there is no money to pay lecturer. God will punish u. idiot man.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by ElDeeVee(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2015
PDP- thief
APC- 419
Same set of idi.ots
Na God go punish all these bastards looting our money

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmmm ....is there a new Government House now? The one I used to know along the Federal Medical Center stretch of road ...what happened to it? I wonder what will become of the remain jeeps undecided

There's a new govt house just after Benue Hotel.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by 989900: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Each is between N15m-N20m by 8.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
bigtt76:
At bolded ...who builds a hotel and 'concession' it to the government? I thought it was the other way round shocked

Well, that was what he did, and hotel was built after the state government's shares in BCC were sold off. Rumour has it that t was the proceeds from the sale of those shares he used to build the hotel. Then he sold the hotel back to the state government at a price of his choosing!

The guy is rotten to the core!

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Frankie9ice:

Seriously you mean 2015 Land cruiser and 2015 Lexus jeep has been in the old govt house for a long time? I beg shine your eyes, these vehicles are barely 1 year old in d market.
Cars are mostly produced a year or two before their "year of production". For instance, it is possible to find someone driving a 2016 BMW today.

By the way, there is no such thing as Lexus "jeep". A Jeep is a Jeep, a product of its own just like Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, etc. What most people refer to as "jeep" are Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV). So that is a Lexus SUV and not a Lexus Jeep.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by femolala001(m): 12:14am On Apr 24, 2015
The crook is owing workers 9months salaray o.. Well.. His days are numbered.. EFCC will get him
Sai baba..
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 24, 2015
This man is so heartless than the devil. I clap my two hands for am, turn back, bend down raise my wrapper to up for am.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by 989900: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Cars are mostly produced a year or two before their "year of production". For instance, it is possible to find someone driving a 2016 BMW today.

By the way, there is no such thing as Lexus "jeep". A Jeep is a Jeep, a product of its own just like Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, etc. What most people refer to as "jeep" are Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV). So that is a Lexus SUV and not a Lexus Jeep.

Pedantic. angry
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by nkemjacob2(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
dis man u worth being jailed.... U re too corrupt
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by sigmundfreud(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
This guy must not escape jail!
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Bigtree007: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Efcc of PDP or APC?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Bigtree007: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Effc of PDP or APC?
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Reference(m): 2:11am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

It keeps getting me depressed more and more. There's something wrong somewhere! I'm pretty sure.

The madness has an explanation!

We keep telling it as we know it. No one is listening. Corruption is in the DNA of the Nigerian State by constitution through affirmation, entitlements and compensation. The best you get is a white wash.

On the other thread it was the visit of David Mark to Buhari and I will ask, for what. Ah yes, co-operation...which is the code name for perpetuating the same old failed system of governance. For why do these people continue to elevate and project themselves and their interests above and beyond the institutions they claim to represent.

What does the Executive have to discourse with the Legislature. What does an APC leader have in common with a PDP leader. What does a lawmaker, a regulator have to chat about with a practitioner except the same old system of negotiated entitlements and compensations.

Tomorrow when we see compromises that bog us down or lead us into viscious unending cycles of despodency know this. It is the way the Nigerian is that has led Nigeria to the way it is. Nuff said.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
I weep for Nigeria.
Is it not d same Benue state that has been unable to pay workers' salary for 6 months or so?
If the gov elect has any integrity in him,he should reject the cars but U see,PDP ooo,APC ooo,na d same.
bro u are correct the govnor elect shud have rejected it! Because the same money he dint have to pay teachers salary now !he is using to buy brand new suv and the elected gov is receiving it !
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by amarachi06(f): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!

Otherwise, how can an entire race revel in backwardness, underdevelopment and mindless opulence in the midst of staggering poverty?

There's something wrong somewhere!
they leave their black god waka.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by amarachi06(f): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2015
joystickextendr:
angry

guy no try this again, no reasonable thing.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by NemzySeries(m): 4:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Suswam na G wagon 6x6 dey reign na undecided
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by gabbytabby: 4:08am On Apr 24, 2015
I still do not understand how someone can sleep at night while knowing that they have taken food off the table and left vast number of people withou their meagre source of sustenance when they do not pay salaries

To make matters worse you then see them displaying opulence with a reckless abandon.

Have we as a people lost every sense of empathy and human feeling or what. He tire me oh.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by bigtt76(f): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm even though the state still owns the dilapidated Benue Hotels? Crazy

omenka:
Well, that was what he did, and hotel was built after the state government's shares in BCC were sold off. Rumour has it that t was the proceeds from the sale of those shares he used to build the hotel. Then he sold the hotel back to the state government at a price of his choosing!

The guy is rotten to the core!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.