Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect (43698 Views)

Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Election Of Ortom, Benue Governor / Desmond Elliot Hangs-out With Samuel Ortom, Benue State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by bigtt76(f): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Na de same train carry dem. Won't be surprised if governor elect decamps anytime soon grin

WINNER23:
bro u are correct the govnor elect shud have rejected it! Because the same money he dint have to pay teachers salary now !he is using to buy brand new suv and the elected gov is receiving it !
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Lucasbalo(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Crook. Your days as a free man are numbered.

Soon enough, you'd be held to account for what happend to the state government's shares in BCC and why you had to build a hotel in Makurdi (Metropolitan Hotel) and then concession it to the state government for 100years while you are the state governor. You would have to account for the arbitrary deductions made from the salaries of the state civil servants since august last year. You'd explain why you've been owing workers salaries for months. You'd tell us where Yemisi got the money to build HealthyWays and her shopping plaza in Abuja. Etc, etc, etc.

This guy has got to be the most corrupt governor in Nigeria.
You are right. No wonder the country is a mess. Hopefully, Buhari will be of a different bred. Enough of this kleptomanics destroying the country.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Jeffy1206(m): 4:49am On Apr 24, 2015
I know this tribe in Nigeria (tiv) they can protect their own even when not in good terms... Whether his brothers wants to punish him or not, somebody from zone C will be there to fight this devil. I hope efcc is watching o angry
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Racial curse no good o... ds is d effect of Noah's curse on his African son Ham.... ds is wat we see and keep hearing..... Jesus we need ur blood to cleanse ds black race.. ur blood speaks better things dan Noah's curse.. ds black race suffering is getting out of hand... God please....

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by nsyforreal: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Bros osun state governor and Amechi are still owning their state workers and pensioners respectively. Osun state governor was throwing money to crowds in lagos during buhari's campaign yet he can't pay five months salary. Amechi nko na APC chief sponsor and he is owning pensioners three months salary. You see nothing different from both parties just that it is an individual thing.

please tell them.they are always one sided in their thinking.amaechi and aregbesola has not paid salary yet they keep spending.APC members are myopic in their reasoning.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Tonason: 6:20am On Apr 24, 2015
kaywizee:
Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, on Thursday said he was fully in support of the Senate Minority Leader, George Akume’s bid to lead the 8th National Assembly when inaugurated in June.

Suswam reasoned that since there was nobody from the state vying for the position, he was supporting Akume, his predecessor as state governor, to emerge victorious.

He stated this at the State House, Makurdi, on Thursday, while donating eight brand new Toyota Prado SUVs to the Governor-Elect, Chief Samuel Ortom; his wife; the Deputy Governor-Elect, Benson Abounu, and his wife, as part of the peaceful transition arrangement.

He said, “My way of playing politics is all encompassing and I am fully in support of Akume to emerge as the Senate President for the 8th Assembly since he is the only person from Benue vying for that position, which we understand has been zoned to the North Central.”

The governor called on the media to continue to encourage peace and issue-based understanding among different political parties in the country.

He urged media practitioners to extend the same support and cooperation the Peoples Democratic Party enjoyed to the All Progressives Congress in the interest of peaceful existence of Nigeria.

He said, “I want you people (the media) to extend the same support and cooperation our government enjoyed to the incoming administration of APC in the interest of the nation"

Photo Credit: http://oyiidoma..com/2015/04/suswam-backs-akume-for-senate.html

All these SUV's are waste of money and scarce resources. We are entering into physical planning era. Masses oriented program.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmmm even though the state still owns the dilapidated Benue Hotels? Crazy

The state no longer owns Benue Hotel, it has been concessioned to Robert Orya, CEO NEXIM Bank.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2015
989900:

Pedantic. angry
Well, you are wellcome. Pedantic as it may, at least you learnt something. cheesy
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by DeKasablanca(f): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2015
is it dat dis man cant count ni? Wetin 4 people dey carry 8 suv do? Nd im sure they ddnt come from his own purse
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by bigtt76(f): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm. Sad and what about the Makurdi Hilton Hotel? Have they sold that off too? Any picture of it?

omenka:
The state no longer owns Benue Hotel, it has been concessioned to Robert Orya, CEO NEXIM Bank.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by cchioke: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2015
This is exactly the kind of affluence that kicked pdp inside the gutters. how much is this state governors salaries that makes them to display this kind of corrupt tendencies with inpunity? 8 brand new suv for what? Can't the state afford suv for his governor? This is sickening and I hope this incoming govnt will deal with this kind of public display of corruption
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmmm. Sad and what about the Makurdi Hilton Hotel? Have they sold that off too? Any picture of it?

That thing is nothing but a drainpipe. Forget about it. It is still "under construction". Everything there has been looted, from the ACs to lights and all. It is nothing but a recluse of its former self.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Horlertoungy(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2015
I met these cars in Benin Republic when I went there on Saturday but thought it was a dealer in Nigeria that imported it for sale. Nice job gov.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by heatmeup(f): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
The thing is, those cars have been in the old Government House for very long time, including a lot of Helux vans meant for the police. They are up to 20 in that compound.
then icpc should b after his bleeping asse
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Ura: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
I hope he bought it with his personal money o, because Benue state people did not send him that work o. Eye service leaders. How many can the Governor elect enter at a time? angry
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by ExInferis(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Im more interested in the fact that all the press are brandising ipads
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Caseless: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:

Soon enough, you'd be held to account for what happend to the state government's shares in BCC and why you had to build a hotel in Makurdi (Metropolitan Hotel) and then concession it to the state government for 100years while you are the state governor. You would have to account for the arbitrary deductions made from the salaries of the state civil servants since august last year. You'd explain why you've been owing workers salaries for months. You'd tell us where Yemisi got the money to build HealthyWays and her shopping plaza in Abuja. Etc, etc, etc.

now I know this gentleman is from benue state.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
now I know this gentleman is from benue state.
Lol. Have too much details shey? cheesy
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by lordyugo: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!

Otherwise, how can an entire race revel in backwardness, underdevelopment and mindless opulence in the midst of staggering poverty?

There's something wrong somewhere!

I call it d genetic malfunction of a blackman.abuse of power nd destructive in nature against dr own race (unlike d whiteman who does it to anoda race rather dan drs) cos lack of value for human lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by galadima77(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:

bros I disagree wit the last line of most corrupt governor.

let me site only one example

Governor Babangida of Niger in 2007 said he can't work with thieves, but later went ahead to rent his personal houses in minna and Abuja to himself at a whopping 2billion naira at the expense of the state where people look like they just recovered from Ebola.

I feel like crying
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
galadima77:

bros I disagree wit the last line of most corrupt governor.

let me site only one example

Governor Babangida of Niger in 2007 said he can't work with thieves, but later went ahead to rent his personal houses in minna and Abuja to himself at a whopping 2billion naira at the expense of the state where people look like they just recovered from Ebola.

I feel like crying
Na wa oo!! And these are just the few were are privy to. A lot more is going on behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Jagabanthelion: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2015
nsyforreal:

please tell them.they are always one sided in their thinking.amaechi and aregbesola has not paid salary yet they keep spending.APC members are myopic in their reasoning.

Shut your gutter if u have nothing to say. Amaechi dis,Amaechi dat. Y drag Amaechi's name to every post? He has paid all salaries,only pension increases he hasn't implemented,not the pension itself. U guys are still very bitter over the role Amaechi played in dethroning Jonothing. Bitter things. Keep beefing as he goes higher,HATERS.

1 Like

Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by gobizzy101: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Femolacaster:
Ole gbe e....ole gba a! Itadogun ku si dede, oju elesin k'ola!
so u can't speak english.
U r a disgrace
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by omenka(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:
What?

There's something really wrong with the average black man!

Otherwise, how can an entire race revel in backwardness, underdevelopment and mindless opulence in the midst of staggering poverty?

There's something wrong somewhere!
I TOTALLY agree with you.

Something is really wrong somewhere. The mentality is just weird.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by Chirokusko: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
He donated,? bribed? me I'm confused, which one go enter my head? nawa ooo
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by stayblack: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2015
NA EVERY TERM,THIS MONKEYS DEY WAST MONEY ON NONSENSE..SUV MY FOOT..SPEND IT ON UR PEOPLE,HOSPITALS ETC..PUNKS.. embarassed
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by egeoffery: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Evil people.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by OBB77(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Height of ignorance n insensitivity. Who says d incoming admin needs d suv? Sumfin tells me its jst abt mopping up excess cash from d vault. That d guvnor elect condones such financial recklessnes means Benue ppl hv jst transfered an old wine into a new bottle. Nofin changes. Why am I suprised anyway, d guvnor to be wz in same party until abt few months ago. One n same ideaology. Meanwile, I heard workers r stil being owed in d state. God bless Naija
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by oyoyome: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Looters,of Govm funds.
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by anasey(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
okay ooo .....
Re: Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect by guttentag(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
When will Nigerians learn to snipe out criminals from our government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.