Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81525 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Dreamtouch: 3:38am On Apr 24, 2015
APC should just continue with GEJ transformation agenda...because their 5000 allowance and free meal shows that the won the election without having any realistic plans on ground...thanks Gej for showing them the way forward,they should continue with youwin and Agric transformation schemes....

5 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 3:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Dreamtouch:
APC should just continue with GEJ transformation agenda...because their 5000 allowance and free meal shows that the won the election without having any realistic plans on ground...thanks Gej for showing them the way forward,they should continue with youwin and Agric transformation schemes....

You mean corruption transformation?

You mean incompetence transformation?

You mean impunity transformation?

You mean corrupt and compromised police and military transformation?

You mean looting and stealing transformation?

You mean stealing is not corruption transformation?

Omo, abeg keep quiet jare...

6 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Abbeycoker: 4:01am On Apr 24, 2015
I'm sure GMB will surely deliver on his promises. He's a man of few words but action dey him hand.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by millionaireman: 4:06am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir

Dreamer, keep on dreaming. Pray that even the Otuoke man's so-called old locomotive trains do not disappear after four years of GMB government.

We know the group that governed Nigeria when market women selling akara and vegetables in Togo, Niger Republic, etc. were using mobile phones, and Nigerians had none. Nigerians were held incominicado for obvious reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 4:07am On Apr 24, 2015
ejiro2130:

Jesus did u really ask dis qstn?? Google how much it takes to build rail links and buy these trains from transport. .... Am expecting abt 10,000 jobs to be created for dis depending on the details of the contract shaa

Infrastructure is what Nigeria needs it is all we need the jobs with come along it

Please do not get him wrong.... Look ... We celebrate things without asking ourselves reasonable questions... Can Nigeria operate the tube train... The answer is No... Do we have the fund at the moment... The Answer is No.... Do we have sustainable electrical energy to run it .. No... If your so called Baba want to be sincere ... He should focus on power... Then finding a way to raise the poor state of our refineries because if he over looks this few important things with the level of crude oil prices and soon Iran will be permitted to sell its stuck crude due to the sanctions on them, the crude oil prices is bound to fall to the all time lowest.....

Considering that our 95% capital income comes from oil... I swear to you Baba can not achieve anything... our problem is competition of eyes service instead of continuity of project... Baba should improve on the already existing work made by GEJ on the train project than to compete on who gave different model.....

I must confess that this young boy working for him as brain behind his media success is really a man to hold unto and it shows what our youth can do if we can say no to the old men... We can change our nation... We are blessed with talents.... God bless Nigeria...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin

Make e pain u. GEJ sympathizer.
If u r honest, u will know Jonathan is fluke. MOREOVER, U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION HAS NOT EVEN TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY. iM SURE U HAVE NOT SEEN BULLET OR SPEED TRAIN.
BUHARI HAS BEEN TO ABROAD AT LEAST 1000 TIMES, IM SURE HE HAS USED SPEED TRAIN.

U THIEVES AND TRIBAL MINDED SS/SE WANT JONATHAN TO CONTINUE BUT THE MAN SAID IT OPENLY THAT HE IS HAPPY TO LIVE A PRIVATE LIFE, HE SAID HE IS TIRED OF THE OFFICE, HE SAID HE HATE TO CONTINUE.

WHY ARE YOU STILL CRYING AND DRINKING APC(MEDICINE) FOR SOMEONE HEADACHE?

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
for ur mind now..u don talk better thing......
wat is ur worry with buhari.
he was once d head of state and u saying he wouldnt know what's goin on....
#this is gmb and not gej#
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Dreamtouch:

U R A F00L. UR JONATHAN HAS NO GOOD AGENDA TO CONTINUE.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir

NIGERIA NEED MODERN WATER WAYS TRANSPORT THAN RAIL COS WE R SURROUNDED BY WATER..... AND WATER WAYS TRANSPORT REQUIRE LESS CAPITAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE.

THESE OLD TRAINS CAN NOT CARRY HEAVY GOOD FROM SOUTH TO WEST BUT BOAT AND SHIP CAN DO IT VERY CHEAP.

THE COST OF SENDING GOODS FROM EUROPE OR ASIA TO NIGERIA IS LESS THAN THE COST OF TRANSPORTING THEM FROM LAGOS TO ONITSHA.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by gogodaye(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2015
A cursory look at some of the comments reveal how ignorant majority of Nigerians are.....it thus is not surprising to see why our nation has made not much progress......
For folks to be heard saying diesel Locomotive train engine heads built in the US and used all over the world to ferry both human and freight traffic is preposterous to say the least.....
Little wonder....serious minded employers of labour would rather avoid having them in their work places and opt to bring in foreigners far more competent than the crew of self conceited ignorant folks out here.....

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2015
deji68:
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin

Dont mind them....we are waiting

The APC are just a bunch of noise makers, this is another promotional picture. After much pictures and media noise...we shall wait for the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2015
gogodaye:
A cursory look at some of the comments reveal how ignorant majority of Nigerians are.....it thus is not surprising to see why our nation has made not much progress......
For folks to be heard saying diesel Locomotive train engine heads built in the US and used all over the world to ferry both human and freight traffic is preposterous to say the least.....
Little wonder....serious minded employers of labour would rather avoid having them in their work places and opt to bring in foreigners far more competent than the crew of self conceited ignorant folks out here.....

What do you expect when most of the comments are from children under 18? Most of them haven't even gained admission into a tertiary institution yet. They litter this place with the dumbest comments ever.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 24, 2015
I remain optimistic about the new government, not because of my deep thirst for change but the caricature the team of GMB continues to display even before it kicks off. A Nationalist must not be in power before attending to pressing matters! I'll contribute my quota to the new Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by mavinc4u(f): 4:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one but which rail way would this train move on; the old rail way or the one would be built? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by silvakid75(m): 4:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello all, My Names are OGUNRINDE AYODEJI DAVID ,a Sales Consultant @ JUMIA...I can make ordering your items on JUMIA very easy,quick and Stress-free.

You only need to Send me your Item's Name,your Full Name,Location where you would love your Items to be Delivered and your Current Mobile Number.

Why Order Your Items through Us ??

√√√You get Quick Response with Infographics When you Order your items

√√√You also get Discounts on Certain orders

√√√Quick Delivery is Assured,because i Track Your Orders for you,Notifying you on a daily Basis

√√√Returns of Goods that are Damaged or Tampered with in an unconventional way by the JUMIA Delivery Group is also Efficient(Based on a 14 day Period)

√√√You get Daily Mouth Watering Deals on the JUMIA Website

√√√You get Special Discounts when you order Items in Bulk(up to #10,000 Naira Discounts)

√√√Am always Available to Make Enquiries Concerning Products you would need.Make Suggestions and Give you the Best Heads-up.

All in All, i would be Equivalent to A shoulder to lean on concerning Products on the JUMIA website....

FAQ
#What products are on sale @ JUMIA

√√Ranging from Mobile Phones,Laptops,Fashion,Fragrance,Kitchen Utensils and Virtually Every thing except Perishables and Explosives...

#Are items "Pay on Delivery "?

√√We Carry out Delivery Nationwide + Free Delivery(On Certain Items) and also offer pay on delivery Currently to Some States

( Lagos, Abuja, Calabar,
Port Harcourt, Delta State, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Ibadan)

we are also adding more States on a Frequent Basis.

#How many Days before my Items are Delivered?

√√We take a Maximum of 3-8 days to deliver items outside of Lagos... Lagosians or persons based in Lagos receive their items from 1-4days max..

√√Start Placing your Orders Now!

>>>To place your orders Call/Text/Whatsapp 08135031966/or add up
330812EC
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by abiolaope: 4:57am On Apr 24, 2015
tjgm
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by HaroldFinch(m): 4:57am On Apr 24, 2015
The modern rail system has been the main crux of civilization in many parts of the world. I remembered getting wowed at a BBC documentary on China's rail system. 320km/h and created lots of jobs. This might be a long shot, but I believe we'll be able to reduce our unemployment rate and in the end, solve the ghastly motor accidents on our roads. Critics should be positive, even if they're with the umbrella. These trains will definitely propel us for greater things to come. I'm only disappointed that at this stage, those who hate buhari are still bittered, they ought to look at Nigeria first, not any selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Please do not get him wrong.... Look ... We celebrate things without asking ourselves reasonable questions... Can Nigeria operate the tube train... The answer is No... Do we have the fund at the moment... The Answer is No.... Do we have sustainable electrical energy to run it .. No... If your so called Baba want to be sincere ... He should focus on power... Then finding a way to raise the poor state of our refineries because if he over looks this few important things with the level of crude oil prices and soon Iran will be permitted to sell its stuck crude due to the sanctions on them, the crude oil prices is bound to fall to the all time lowest.....

Considering that our 95% capital income comes from oil... I swear to you Baba can not achieve anything... our problem is competition of eyes service instead of continuity of project... Baba should improve on the already existing work made by GEJ on the train project than to compete on who gave different model.....

I must confess that this young boy working for him as brain behind his media success is really a man to hold unto and it shows what our youth can do if we can say no to the old men... We can change our nation... We are blessed with talents.... God bless Nigeria...

The so called advanced countries are advanced today because they were no weak thinking and self defeating like you? They are advanced because they rose and overcame many challenges to get to where they are.

With strong will, determination and good leadership, we can do anything we want.

Don't defeat yourself before trying.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by flint59(m): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
That is the kind of bullet trains that we need and not the junk trains that GEJ gave us!
If Gej no re construct the rail lines where would this train pass? you be oluku..very soon u will knw GEJ wasn't clueless
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by flint59(m): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2015
HaroldFinch:
The modern rail system has been the main crux of civilization in many parts of the world. I remembered getting wowed at a BBC documentary on China's rail system. 320km/h and created lots of jobs. This might be a long shot, but I believe we'll be able to reduce our unemployment rate and in the end, solve the ghastly motor accidents on our roads. Critics should be positive, even if they're with the umbrella. These trains will definitely propel us for greater things to come. I'm only disappointed that at this stage, those who hate buhari are still bittered, they ought to look at Nigeria first, not any selfish interest.
The man you called cluless re-opened the rail lines .. if he hadn't it won't have been possible for this to happen

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by flint59(m): 5:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Dreamtouch:
Thank you ..now they would knw he was never cluless without GEJ transforming the rail lines how would this be possible ..

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by 1stola: 5:08am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
lol! What a rétarded loser you are.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:17am On Apr 24, 2015
1stola:

lol! What a rétarded loser you are.
Hehehehehe... what a foolish slave you are.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

The so called advanced countries are advanced today because they were no weak thinking and self defeating like you? They are advanced because they rose and overcame many challenges to get to where they are.

With strong will, determination and good leadership, we can do anything we want.

Don't defeat yourself before trying.

Hello friend ....I wish to inform you that if you think you have the will than I do... Come work in a nuclear power plant and see how volatile it can be ... Yet I walk in and out these facilities every day knowing that one mistake I will be exposed to a nuclear material/fuel... I know you're quite optimistic about your freeking change but I tell you this ... In western country they plan before they execute ... A train subway runs under my building here but this was pre designed before the building of the city.... My point is this let him give the power he promised and continue the project on ground..... We now have mouth to talk nonsense now because Jonathan was so stupid to pass free press bill in an African country that is not yet ready for it.... When OBJ was there... Did we say a word about his fraudulent contract with Chinese company on rail....

Remember all this promises your Baba is making .... My friend it is near impossible to have 70% steady power supply in Nigeria(ask me I can teach you), its 100% impossible for him make 1=$1, oil is on the drop and will still fall should Iran sign a deal with G7+1 ... And now ISIS is controlling Lybia oil now ...this will cause more damage to oil price.... Please be practical about this than to come here and call people out because you can pay for internet .... Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19am On Apr 24, 2015
dowjones:

You are freaking st*^pid. Enemy of progress . Cursed goat. I wonder whats wrong with you fanatics sef.
you are a buharistic iidiot. Go to the bush where you belong.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Bifwoli:

GMB can never raise hopes.He looks totally lost bcoz all he knows is goat herding and camel rearing.

Nigeria will regret bigtime with this ill educated villager in charge.
This is just the fact, They will soon discover.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:21am On Apr 24, 2015
amarachi06:

dn't beg to understand you cos they all think outside the box. any Nigerian that is knowledgeable should know that this is unattainable in eight years. we are so impatience &APC dey wash us with pictures. Baba said we shouldn't expect miracle so dn't mind the blind followers who doesn't have wisdom.
Thanks dear.... you've spoken well.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by handsometokunbo: 5:23am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

What you wrote up there does not make sense at all. If you want to criticise a project, at least, wait till end of the project before criticising the project.

The impact of these fast trains on Nigeria economy would be unprecedented. Most Lagosians could relocate as far as Osun state and still get to work in less than 2hr

Goods could be moved as fast as possible to end users
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by 1stola: 5:23am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehe... what a foolish slave you are.
Better than a bittered and senseless loser like you tongue
GEJ's defeat has now rendered you jobless and made you look like a foól.
Sai baba is now our President cool
Liv with it or DIE hating.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Velocitron:

The same person that said this?
Yes, it's Me. You don't know this is opposition politics? grin
That's how it's done.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahha....
Broz u don kill am...
O boy ee d guy nah Clifford d quoter...
cheesy grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Donolu72: 5:26am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
there is something. Buahri was actually thinking but what ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.