Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81526 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by appini: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

Ode, the fact that you have uninterrupted power supply means you can never have uninterrupted power supply or advance for the rest of your miserable life? Even if you don't have uninterrupted power supply to power the rail system, how hard is it to build a dedicated power plant just to power the system?

Why are you TaNoids so mentally deficient, lazy and incompetent?

Makako! That takes you back to the first question, do you need train wagons before the electricity to power them?

How long do think will take your Baba to construct power plants before your imaginary speed trains??

Talk less than you know.. Makako!!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2015
lawbabs:
better things... no be all these lokomotif wey GEJ they take campaign, wey they cut for motion dey kill pipu...

Those things GMB was smiling at Runs only with stable electricity.
Where is that first?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by dam4sam: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin

At least he is not like the Dumb Creek Mosquito that went to buy CONDEMNED LOCOMOTIVE and REFURBISHED it.... as 21st Century train!

May Nigeria NEVER have a President whose ONLY answer to IMPORTANT national Questions is: I AM NOT AWARE, AMERICA SHOULD KNOW! shocked shocked angry angry

Jail awaits him and his concubines like Deziani Allison madueke

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by espn(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:

my sister done get me wrong, this train wnt run by oxygen or coal. Electricity we are talking about here. If atlist it will run on gas whats the state of things in our refineries. ONE STEP AT A TIME.
One of the problem of this country is always about jumping through the development stage. God knws the number of private jet in the last administration the whole country was unable to operate an official airline ( NIGERIAN AIRWAYS)do you knw how many job this could create instead of riding jet like okada.
and do u think things can never get better? Let's be constructive in our criticism and always give people d benefit of doubt.. GEJ failed and we cleared his doubt.. lets c what dis set of intelligent people have in stock..1 thing I admire abt dis man is d passion in em to deliver..he is already making move before assuming office..sign of a gr8 leader..some1 who knows what he is doing..he luvs his country.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by bewla(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Time to change to a new world dont worry we have u cover
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by XBLadez: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hating??... on Buhari?... no way!, Buhari is not worth my hate. I'm having fun here; Opposition fun. cool tongue
I swear, I'm not hating too. I just realised how fun opposition can be. Funny enough, Baba one chance hasn't been sworn for sworn-in and he's already messing up. I'm really gonna have fun this 4 years. Mods can ban me as many times as they like, I don't care grin grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by callmelanner(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, So I heard. I hope it's gonna be four years wink
Do u want to kill the president of Nigeria or are u So pained he is gonna use 4yrs?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by 49cents(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2015
jaso1:

The baba right chance is globally placed as president as president of Nigeria because of ineptitude of your brother. You people will never smell presidency till this life end. We deliberately allowed your region to rule so as to take effective measurement of performance. Unfortunately, you presented somebody who's not capable of becoming local government councilor, shame on you all.
We realise you people are in agony and you just have to keep talking so as to avoid sudden death.
Sorry!

So much anger in these kids these days

Withouth their oil your so called country will be equal to afghanistan

U see how bad dollar is because oil prices slumped imagine what it will be when the SS get their independence, many people won't die of hunger but of heart attack
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2015
now,this is a leader,,he inspect the product before he buys it,not like jonathan,buying every useless thing they present him.. angry angry angry
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2015
appini:

Makako! That takes you back to the first question, do you need train wagons before the electricity to power them?

How long do think will take your Baba to construct power plants before your imaginary speed trains??

Talk less than you know.. Makako!!

As the resident NL TaNoid engineer, don't you first have educate us by stating clearly how much electricity do we need to power specific number of trains and also how long it takes to build power plants to power rail system.

Talking rubbish is quiet different from making sane and rational sense...

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by HaroldFinch(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
flint59:

The man you called cluless re-opened the rail lines .. if he hadn't it won't have been possible for this to happen

Bros... I have never called anyone clueless. Chillax, we are all in the Nigerian project. The question is, are we ready for progress or to remain on the same page? You might be president tomorrow, so I think we should join hands on constructive criticism.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by olalat(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hating??... on Buhari?... no way!, Buhari is not worth my hate. I'm having fun here; Opposition fun. cool tongue

Opposing without an atom of sense I guess. U seem not thinking before u type. U need to grow up bro. Reason like a man of high intellect not halfwit way u are doing things right now.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by eaglechild: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2015
The blind sheepish support of these Buhari fans may lead Nigeria into a ditch.

We cannot boast of constant power supply yet he is tootishly grinning at an electric train.

Yet they go ahead and condemn the realistic and functional trains on ground.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by dam4sam: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Tanoids are jealous already. Always looking for means to fail the good effort of our President. Them b lyk "this man administration go beat our own oooo"

There is nothing to "beat" in the Jonathan administration....... infact, there was NO ADMINISTRATION, grin grin
[size=18pt]....just Jonathan fumbling and wombling ....for 6years![/size]
undecided wink

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by coretechng1(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.
What is the cost of this train should be your question.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

afolag:
recently the Ethiopia government launch a new mordern metro train sytem constructed with just $475m . The first thing that comes to my mind is, does nigerian government don't know how to price market? when transformation is mentioned the first thing they say is revival of the nigerian railways ask them, with how much if somewhere else in africa thesame kind of momey could be use to produce 3x wat we ar celebrating.
We need change infact with immediate pajawiri!!! change dooole!!!!

How do you reconcile both quotes of yours regarding the same issue?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2015
49cents:

So much anger in these kids these days

Withouth their oil your so called country will be equal to afghanistan

U see how bad dollar is because oil prices slumped imagine what it will be when the SS get their independence, many people won't die of hunger but of heart attack

i know you nasty igbos are planning something...but it will not work...you people are weak..only big mouth,no action...try,try declare biafra,and see how the ol africa will descend on you... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2015
coretechng1:
What is the cost of this train should be your question.

afolag:
recently the Ethiopia government launch a new mordern metro train sytem constructed with just $475m . The first thing that comes to my mind is, does nigerian government don't know how to price market? when transformation is mentioned the first thing they say is revival of the nigerian railways ask them, with how much if somewhere else in africa thesame kind of momey could be use to produce 3x wat we ar celebrating.
We need change infact with immediate pajawiri!!! change dooole!!!!

^^^^^^
What he said a month ago even with figures...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by asids55: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.

bolo..when ur pdp governor was der building stadium worth billions that does not have any significant impact on the economy of nigeria ...shey u complain ni?abi can dat stadium generate up to 100 jobs??
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jeeqaa7(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.

Ask reasonable questions my friend

Where are we gonna get the money? Is dat a question @ all.. For the records what ever us,china or russia can afford .. Nigeria would buy 2 of it ... U really do not know what level of impunity and stealing pdp has been operating on.. 2trn naira for just elections and u don't ask how? Or why? Be informed my friend

How would it improve the economy..

Dumb question too..

U need contract details ? Go get d contract details for d locomotive bullshit ur God forsaken pdp is campaigning with

Even God doesn't want us transforming.. He wants us changing

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by olalat(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

As the resident NL TaNoid engineer, don't you first have educate us by stating clearly how much electricity do we need to power specific number of trains and also how long it takes to build power plants to power rail system.

Bros, stop dignifying these people with response. They have nothing upstairs to contribute to national issues. They are mere bear parlour gossippers that lack the luxury of both critical and logical reasonings.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by dam4sam: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

I guess they are so filled with so much HATE... it is affecting their ability to reason "simple things".

otherwise, these clowns and children of HATE should have known that while laying the high speed rail system, Buhari could be building a "dedicated Power plant" to power the trains such that both may come on stream about the same time.

Gosh, never seen so much hate in a set of people, just because Nigerians got rid of a "clueless thief" saddled with a job.... bigger than his I.Q.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2015
asids55:

bolo..when ur pdp governor was der building stadium worth billions that does not have any significant impact on the economy of nigeria ...shey u complain ni?abi can dat stadium generate up to 100 jobs??

Are you minding the disgruntled elements...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by niceguy7(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one.....buhari will work with oyinbos to transform nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fapcrook(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
hmmmm, robot or viral infection?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2015
olalat:

Bros, stop dignifying these people with response. They have nothing upstairs to contribute to national issues. They are mere bear parlour gossippers that lack the luxury of both critical and logical reasonings.

he is right....if he buys the train,with which power he want to operate them??

buhari should be building power-plants not buying trains.......
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Afritop(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2015
We need more railways in the lines
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Ask reasonable questions my friend

Where are we gonna get the money? Is dat a question @ all.. For the records what ever us,china or russia can afford .. Nigeria would buy 2 of it ... U really do not know what level of impunity and stealing pdp has been operating on.. 2trn naira for just elections and u don't ask how? Or why? Be informed my friend

How would it improve the economy..

Dumb question too..

U need contract details ? Go get d contract details for d locomotive bullshit ur God forsaken pdp is campaigning with

Even God doesn't want us transforming.. He wants us changing

It's like all of a sudden we can not do this and that because of this and that silly and meaningless rubbish, the same rubbish hey didn't care about months ago...
I don't get these jokers I swear
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by all4gud(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=investnotspend post=33037104]The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir [/quote

You might be disappointed ]
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by chamboy(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
u n 136 haters.... kontinu
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ugoezeik(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
lol wicked soul dats wat u r. I wil report u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.