Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (47016 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
SurePresident:

una dey craze!!! during GEJ time una no talk say una wan commot because una don't brainwash am. Na only una region una start giant multibillion$ like 2nd Niger Bridge, etc stealing billions of $s. Nothing like Innoson Jeeps before GEJ came, Jona allocated billions of our money for Innoson to bring in giant machines and bought thousands of the substandard buses and products for 8 times the actual price. Yet, u fools came here to claim as if Innoson grew from igbos's money. 74% Contracts, Allocations, Grants etc went to igbos, u pple robbed Nigeria blind. You polished Jona to borrow billions of $s and u schemed to steal it all away. Now, it's the turn of a better Government u started crying biafra o! una think say una get sense?! [size=18pt]una no wan make another person shop at all,[/size] now u r scheming to deceive the SS pple so that u can perpetually enslave them. I'm glad they are intelligent and they've told u that they will never be ur slaves. Anufia, incorrigible sets of Oyenberibes, Oyinara! Thunder go fire all of una to pieces.

Chop ur Cocoa and groundnut pyramid, no wahala, but the looting of the wealth and future of other region is about to end.

We want to see wat the SS AND SE will do with their money and if they will be useless like SW AND North and just loot without laying solid foundation for tomorrow generation.

We need this change.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Emyben:

Ok.. But i found your contribution wrong... Lol
how? What is wrong there? Can't you see how igbos on here see part of delta, edos, itsekiri as yoruba if for example ss n se form a nation today wouldn't they use same tribalism for the non- igbos in ss huh and then another wahala go start.
Igbos and descrimination are synonymous...na only una good, other tribes nor good.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by chikryx: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
the day SS was carved out, was the day Biafra was buried! THE day your father was carved out was the day your mother was buried, if na you tell Gowon to carve out SS from there neighbouring sisters and brothers states, you go tell me. fool# God bless the Baifran states!
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
as a ND man that's what I want...yorubas are civil in their dealings, that's what I like about them.
hey olodo speak for ur sorry ass,while @ it,stop exuding those silly deceptive traits typical of ur tribe(yorubas))here ,see ur mouth...am an ND man,slowpoke!!!!

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Duru1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
ceejay4real:

My friend shut the fuvk up! You are just a BUFFOOON!!!! The Mid - West was carved out as a deliberate ploy by Nnamdi Azikiwe's NCNC & Ahmadu Bello's NPC to whittle down the influence and power of Awolowo's AG by all means and at all costs as a fall out of the 1962 treasonable felony case against some South West politicians Awolowo himself inclusive. So it wasn't as a result of any Edo Or Bini struggles ok? Go read Nigeria's Political History and stop spewing thrash here! That's one of Nigeria's major problems, most of us have a very short memory when it comes to our History as a Nation. So my dear young man, stop bragging and use dat COCONUT u call a head for ONCE! GOOD day! USELESS BIGOT!

I guess the only BUFFOON or USELESS BIGOT or COCONUT HEAD in this discourse is you, sir. The issue of MIDWESTERN region had already begun before the political fallout between Awolowo and Akintola that led to the indictment of treason on the former. The agitation of MIDWESTERN region was never as a result of “fall out of the 1962 treasonable felony case against some South West politicians Awolowo himself inclusive” as you have indicated in the above post, should I say a crap.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
emiye:

What is the percentage of Nigerians who make use of banks in 2015? grin. If you have an idea to that question, then ask yourself :

What could be the percentage of Nigerians who make use of banks in 1966 ? almost 50 years ago. grin grin grin grin grin.

If only many of you can make attempt to use your brain a little, and stop been driven by hate and fables passed down to you by your fathers and mothers, you wont be thinking as you currently do.
let me not join you into bad mouthing game yet. However, life is built on history. Every individual, family & country has a history & it is history that guides us to wherever we are going. I didnt grow up in Nigeria, i grew up in a french country.

The story of Nigeria & Biafran war is what every child that grew up in the early 80s in any french country knew very well. Nigerian government has succeded in supressing the history of Nigeria that is why today HISTORY is no more a subject in our secondary schools.

What happend during the war is known fact to those who are born outside the shores of countries which are under british control or countries that were not colonised by GB.

Before the war the people that were controling Nigeria was Ndi Igbo. From civil service to business world.

As a matter of fact Odumegwu Ojukwu snr (not the soldier) owned half of Lagos whalf. And many properties in Lagos especially in Apapa & Ebute metta.

Igbos & yorubas have started doing banking transactions even before the colonial masters brought oyibo banking system to us.

Be that as it may. Even if they were just 1% of igbos that bank then, does it justify stealing their money & given them just 20pounds? Or does it justify what Saro Wiwa & co did by saying properties owened by core igbos are now abandoned properties?

Thats by the way. Let me give you one bad mouth...
If your father or your mother is ashame of telling you his or her life story. It means probably he was a thief of ur mother a prostitude.

God bless Biafra the land of RISING SUN

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by SurePresident: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Intelligent Nigerians were watching them, they brainwashed
gullible Jona to think he's ibo by giving him igbo name;
Azikiwe. They then captured his brain and monopolized him
by making him see the great Obasanjo as an enemy.
It would have been a monumental unforgivable disservice to this wonderful Nation Nigeria if we had vote Jonathan in
again. I swear, igbos taught me and other Nigerians in our
giant cabal to be tribalistic, now the Movement has started
never to stop again till all our enemies are permanently
crushed. Nigerians did not know anything about tribalism
till igbos infected Nigeria with their demonic tribalim. In the
January 29, 1966 Coup, all the intelligent young military
officers came together and covenanted to kill and wipeout
all corrupt older politicians before they infect the younger
generation. Military officers from each regions were
designated to kill their respective corrupt politicians; Hausa
kill all theirs, Yorubas killed all theirs, but what did this
myopic demonic tribalist monumental feeble-minded
traitors called igbos do? They snitched!!! They told their
own currupt pple what was about happening, shielded them like they still shield the likes of Stella Odua today and
finally install a spared corrupt igbo man, Aguyi Irosi that
should have died too as head of State.
This single action is what has made it difficult for Nigeria to fight curruption because Hausa and Yorubas noticed that when an igbo man embezzled money, they will find useless excuses to justify and shield him but when a Yoruba Man still something, they will be the first to shout THIEF!!! And some gullible Yorubas will shout thief along with them. Our eyes are open now!
We discussed in a Nigerian Unity Forum, and we all agreed and came to conclusion that Corruption is NOT the problem of Nigeria, igbos' demonic tribalism is the PROBLEM of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chigold101:
let me not join you into bad mouthing game yet. However, life is built on history. Every individual, family & country has a history & it is history that guides us to wherever we are going. I didnt grow up in Nigeria, i grew up in a french country.

The story of Nigeria & Biafran war is what every child that grew up in the early 80s in any french country knew very well. Nigerian government has succeded in supressing the history of Nigeria that is why today HISTORY is no more a subject in our secondary schools.

What happend during the war is known fact to those who are born outside the shores of countries which are under british control or countries that were not colonised by GB.

Before the war the people that were controling Nigeria was Ndi Igbo. From civil service to business world.

As a matter of fact Odumegwu Ojukwu snr (not the soldier) owned half of Lagos whalf. And many properties in Lagos especially in Apapa & Ebute metta.

Igbos & yorubas have started doing banking transactions even before the colonial masters brought oyibo banking system to us.

Be that as it may. Even if they were just 1% of igbos that bank then, does it justify stealing their money & given them just 20pounds? Or does it justify what Saro Wiwa & co did by saying properties owened by core igbos are now abandoned properties?

Thats by the way. Let me give you one bad mouth...
If your father or your mother is ashame of telling you his or her life story. It means probably he was a thief of ur mother a prostitude.

God bless Biafra the land of RISING SUN
TYPICAL grin grin Let me correct you, Ojukwu father actually owned the whole of Lagos "whalf" , and the whole of Ebute metta and Apapa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Your parents committed a disservice by handing over to you revised history of fables, hate, bitterness and anger..

Ndo !

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Godblessbiafra post=33062211][/quote]I diot na u wan tell me where I come from.
Other tribe nor good na only una good
Na hatred go send u to early grave..mark today wey I tell you this.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
kaybiel2u:
honestly it will be good if we are separated sef
diz Igbo people don't want to be part of Nigeria again let them go I am sure they will regret it
regret kwa? Na una go regret am die. K y una no wan let us go nah?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by richidinho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
luvprince4real:
I've come to realise dat seun has made some nairalanders create their own dictionary. Only on nairaland will u see an English like

stewpid
Fvck
F.o.r.k
Ejacu.lation
Ideot
Etc.

I hail nairaland

If u type the real thing Seun will either block u or change the word to something else
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by tempest69: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chigold101:
come and see one of those that change history for foo.lish gain here.

Grand liar of the century...

Igbos never voted for Ekwueme at all. Igbos went for Zik but that‘s bythe way.

Igbo man can never vote for Awolowo because when the north couldnt defeat the Igbos during civil war with weapons Awo introduced blockade & that caused stavation that put the lives of millions of Ndi Igbo at the mercy of kwachioko. When the war was over the same Awo came up with 20pounds round number to every igbo man no matter how much you were worth.

Awo is a respected yoruba leader by the yorubas, Hausas never trusted him while the Igbos detest & hate him with PASSION.

OBJ is a Yoruba man & Igbos gave him all their votes in 1998 & 2003... While he yoruba brothers gave their votes to another person.

I am a believer of one NIGERIA but if federal character & quota system is not removed... Then let us go our different ways... P E R I O D!!!
you made your points and I feel your pain but must we retain an underperformed president? U will agree with me that Nigerians are becoming wiser and politically informed. I don't care where my president comes from as long as me, you , fellow NLanders and majority of Nigerians are well cared for.

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by ceejay4real(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Duru1:

I guess the only BUFFOON or USELESS BIGOT or COCONUT HEAD in this discourse is you, sir. The issue of MIDWESTERN region had already begun before the political fallout between Awolowo and Akintola that led to the indictment of treason on the former. The agitation of MIDWESTERN region was never as a result of “fall out of the 1962 treasonable felony case against some South West politicians Awolowo himself inclusive” as you have indicated in the above post, should I say a crap.

Ur ignorance knows no bounds! You are just a DAFT. So it's baseless arguing with you. Keep wallowing in ur self delusion. Proudly Edo my foot!

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by asadike(f): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
swedbase:
One Nigeria is a big fraud created by the lucifer called Lugard
obim, ke kwanu?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=SurePresident post=33062590][/quote] ur left nyansh buru kwa demon.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
kai igbo half shuffer grin

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
tempest69:
you made your points and I feel your pain but must we retain an underperformed president? U will agree with me that Nigerians are becoming wiser and politically informed. I don't care where my president comes from as long as me, you , fellow NLanders and majority of Nigerians are well cared for.
good talk. Seun buy this guy a carton of alomo

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
omega903:
regret kwa? Na una go regret am die. K y una no wan let us go nah?
who guy dey wash our toilet and motor if una go? grin

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigeria need to call for a mock referendum as was done for Scotland in UK recently. By this we would know how "cohesive" Nigeria actually is.

Lower Niger Republic
, well nothing is impossible with God, only if you believe in your dreams and work on it. I hope the Buhari's FG discovers oil in the Chad basin. Then restructuring will become reality.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015

4 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Duru1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
ceejay4real:

Ur ignorance knows no bounds! You are just a DAFT. So it's baseless arguing with you. Keep wallowing in ur self delusion. Proudly Edo my foot!

Why are you moronic gulls feel very homely to call opponents names when every statement from your putrid large mouth exudes ignorance? I am not Edo and there was no instances of such silly claim in my previous post.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
emiye:
South East dey do attaché, when it comes to regional contribution of resources to federal purse, south east comes a DISTANT third to south west. it is an insult for some group of idiiots making claim to an imaginary master/ slave relationship.
So, I ask these idiotss, is it that anytime an Hausa/Fulani becomes a president , then a master/ slave relationship is formed?

^^^Dunno......i guess it all depends on how they went about achieving it! undecided wink
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by annibro(f): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Would dis Spoke person have said dis if power didn't change hands?
Imagine! Wit d present state of tins, someone still belives in regional politics. Well I am frm d southsouth but permit me 2 say dat ds govt did not represent d ordinary Man frm ds region at all. It was just a govt 4d stupendous rich; oil bunkers & likes of Tompolo, Asari, Boy loaf et al.

BTW; who says d SS & SE has got 75m persons Are u saying d popn of NE +NW+NC+SW equates dat of only SE+SS? grin.... Smh
Moreso, d greed of d average SS & SE man will not allow dem a peaceful country of der own. In d 1st transitn wen d senate presdt was zoned 2 SE, wat happened? We had about 4 senate Pres. b4 d end of dat transitn.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
GULBILLIS:
don't be a slave.throw that map in garbage. Oron nation is an independent nation and will not be a part of your igbo or ibibio map. Oron is as wealthy as japan,qatar or singapore .we are actively working to secede from akwa ibom as soon as possible.
in a sane clime,Oron would be a developed first world nation like singapore.but Oron's glory has been obscured by the ficticious,corrupt entity known as Nigeria and Akwa Ibom state.
Obolo man,i pity you. instead of rooting for your obolo nation,you are there licking on igbo and ibibio nuts.people that are marginalizing you.
the greatest mistake was the british amalgamating bunch of different nation as one corrupt entity.
the asian nations such as japan,singapore,china and korea were intelligent enough not to sign any fraudulent colonial documents.
Singapore would be an insignificant third world nation if singapore had to share it's wealth as part of malaysia or thailand.
I believe with all my heart and soul that every tribe should be autonomous.

^^^I'm all in support of your post just so long as you're putting your mouth where your money is and actively pursuing Oron total independence from Nigeria, Biafra, Lower Niger, or whatever other name your oppressors go by!

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I'm all in support of your post just so long as you're putting your mouth where your money is and actively pursuing Oron total independence from Nigeria, Biafra, Lower Niger, or whatever other name your oppressors go by!

I couldn't stop laughing... Oron Province more like. cheesy

But if Mr Oron is found to be a yoruba person , then sorry for that tribe becos our relationship is definitely unhealthy. embarassed
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by tonychristopher: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Dunno......i guess it all depends on how they went about achieving it! undecided wink

It is a fallacious statement stemming from anger, resentment and pain from election loss.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
tempest69:
i dont want to go into the arguement of perform or no perform but soon it will dawn on all of us that the underperformance is all a sham & propaganda to return power back to the north.

I say so because one of the things APC told us when they were campaigning is that GEJ has nothing in Agriculture but as it stands now minister of agriculture is being courted by the same APC. I am sure nobody retains a failure & if GEJ‘s ministers & policy really failed as we were told during campaign then i dont see reason for all the meetings with minister agriculture.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by codedguy1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Xetima:
Nigeria need to call for a mock referendum as was done for Scotland in UK recently. By this we would know how "cohesive" Nigeria actually is.

Lower Niger Republic
, well nothing is impossible with God, only if you believe in your dreams and work on it. I hope the Buhari's FG discovers oil in the Chad basin. Then restructuring will become reality.

The question is:

Who will call for the referendum? The govt?
What will be the agenda for the referendum? Will SS/SE be voting to opt out of Nigeria while other states be voting that SS/SE must still be in Nigeria?
Will it be done state by state I.e states that want to join the LNR or stay with Nigeria (this is assuming the SE/SS will want away from Nigeria.
What's the first step in actually having this referendum.
Have the ss/se agreed to be an entity, because if they both can't even agree to be together then failure beckons.

GEJ as president should have achieved this by boxing the rest of Nigeria into a corner where the only way out would have been to renegotiate the structure of Nigeria in true federalism. But the fedora hat he wore and selfish tendencies and lack of forsight wanted to rule first term and then attempt whatever he wanted to do 2nd term, but its too late now.

Clamouring for a referendum now when power from the center has gone to the very set of pple we accuse of being parasite is funny to say the least. It wud have been easier with a ss person as president.

We got our chance and blew it. But the struggle continues.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
codedguy1:

The question is:

Who will call for the referendum? The govt?
What will be the agenda for the referendum? Will SS/SE be voting to opt out of Nigeria while other states be voting that SS/SE must still be in Nigeria?
Will it be done state by state I.e states that want to join the LNR or stay with Nigeria (this is assuming the SE/SS will want away from Nigeria.
What's the first step in actually having this referendum.
Have the ss/se agreed to be an entity, because if they both can't even agree to be together then failure beckons.

GEJ as president should have achieved this by boxing the rest of Nigeria into a corner where the only way out would have been to renegotiate the structure of Nigeria in true federalism. But the fedora hat he wore and selfish tendencies and lack of forsight wanted to rule first term and then attempt whatever he wanted to do 2nd term, but its too late now.

Clamouring for a referendum now when power from the center has gone to the very set of pple we accuse of being parasite is funny to say the least. It wud have been easier with a ss person as president.

We got our chance and blew it. But the struggle continues.

Only the SS AND SE will vote in a UN referendum. The referendum is in process of being called by the moves we are witnessing so far, once the UN gives approval to the request of both region.

Other part of Nigeria have no business in it. This is not a Nigeria Government affair but a UN,so dont know where u get the idea that power moving to the North has anything to do with the UN process, besides all the states in SS/SE have PDP OR APGA Gov meaning Buhari/APC are absolutely shut out. It will be on record that Nigeria divided on Buhari watch.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by pasol4real(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963. Pls remove edo from the great biafran map. We want ppl who are 100% loyal ,not ppl divided btw the sw,north n ss.they are not part of us
Presently the chairman board of trustees of the PDP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.