Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (47008 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by richidinho(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2015
toronto10:
not only stew pid he is also ofe akwu pid

Lolz
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Mordyb: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Charly68:
The SE & SS can not live together that is the bitter truth,they should stop ranting and cooperate with other ethnic group to take the nation's forward. The SE are too domineering & money cautious while the SS are naturally endowed with resources but intellectually lazy. The educated ones among them are very greedy and selfish so how can the central hold ?
Why did the SS refused to follow Biara in 1966 ? Their agitation for self governance can not materialize .
SS intellectually lazy
.... Its a pity your alleged education didn't teach you how to observe properly
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
The Reason why S.S + S.E will never defeat them is because
1. The North will remain United till Jesus comes
2. The south west are always Proactive, Futuristic & Articulate
They lack this factors, & until dey do, dey'll never over power them

4 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Banter1(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Non_sense #LagoonMaterials

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by dayodare49o: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/s-east-s-south-regions-call-for-nigerias-restructuring/
How did Nigeria end up praticing presidential system in first place. Who forced the system to this country brought curse upon it. Pahaps, they are the ones who said Nigeria will break in 2015. may God purnish them.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Emyben(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
If nigeria should divide I will rather Edo, Akwa ibom, delta, cross river and the Yoruba group form one nation while Igbos, bayelsa and ph form one nation.

So, the Akwa Ibom Ibibios who are relatively cousins with the Igbos will leave their brothers and run to you? The Efiks and the Liyel Imoke people of the Ogoja axis that speaks Igbo and are inseperble from the Afikpo people of Ebonyi will abandon their kith and kin and run to the Yorubas?

I am not a tribalistic person but i wont stay idle watching people like you make mistakes of words. Wake up and stop dreaming!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Eggcelent(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Where were these people when the National Conference was ongoing? Is that they just found their voice now that a Muslim Northerner won the presidential election? They could have done better channelling their energy into motivating GEJ to do BETTER while he had the opportunity. And/or mobilise more people in the concerned geographical area to exercise their franchise. Those would have been more acceptable than this crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Sunymoore(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
We killed, and we will kill for Nigeria again!

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Super1Star: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015
dayodare49o:
How did Nigeria end up praticing presidential system in first place. Who forced the system to this country brought curse upon it. Pahaps, they are the ones who said Nigeria will break in 2015. may God purnish them.

a certain man that benefitted from a one sided coup of 1966, called Aguiyi Ironsi, cancelled the region's and concentrated power at the centre, which they are now fighting against.

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by seanbond00(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

Regret what?

I am very sure that regret will be your faith because the ss wil not let you take their oil even If you separate from Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
Who need your Alliance?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
One thing i like about we yorubas is that we hardly reply insults due to the fact that we see those insulting as dogs Barking... Patapata we go buy jojo dog food make una chop am!

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by chukwy2(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
GUY U DEY CRAZE
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
These so called "leaders" speak for themselves and their family, that is all. Jonathan was a terrible president and consequently lost the elections, some people just need to move on. Move on with your lives

My dear yes oooo, I don't know who these fools think they are representing? A hunch of attention seeking f00ls... they surely ain't representing me o. Abeg let's move forward and not allow beer parlour mentality prevail. And besides all these hungry groups should stop claiming to be Igbo leaders!!!!
I might as well claim to be an igbo leader on my street too?

Insanity every where in this country sha

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by chibuike65: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
We are there already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by coolzeal(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
I am not a tribalist but each time something is discussed about the Igbo's on this forum, the Yoruba's clinched with insults, fears and cowardice in agony. I don't see the Igbo's doing the same.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by seanbond00(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
ahaz:
my friend shut up re u a southerner even if u re speak for ur self every sane s. S man is in the same page with the igbos so slaves like u can jump in to the lagoon

Make una they decide una self there. Ss do not classify themselves as Igbo and even if na separate, they won't allow igbos take their oil.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Banter1(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
FG should just allow them Igbos to go. And all igbos must leave north and south west. I don't they eye one igbo man house sef. #LagoonMaterials

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Allee90: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
They call you illitrates, parasites, Almajiris, uncivilized, terrorists etc etc etc. And yet, the Hausa/Fulanis consider them as slaves and second class citizens. I salute the Born to Rule my people
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by slimzyguy(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Igbos sha, you people just make me laugh. They are shouting biafra in England and usa
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Yeske2:
The OP should be banned for life, why bringing up hate threads just for the fun of it and senseless bigots jumped in saying trash on a thread with no source.
For my SE brothers this country remains one wheather you like it or not, this should teach us how to strategize politically next time and stop being clannish.
Why do you love igbos to much that you want them in your one Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
“We have released Northern Nigeria from
the leading strings of the Treasury. The
promising and well conducted youth is now
on an allowance of his own and is about to
effect an alliance with a Southern lady of
means. I have issued the special license and
Sir Fredrick Lugard will perform the
ceremony. May the union be fruitful and the
couple constant”.

Secretary of the Colonies, Lord Harcourt, boss
of Fredrick Lugard, referring to the import and
purport of the annexation of then
Protectorate of Southern Nigeria to the then
Protectorate of Northern Nigeria, Cablegram
of 31st December 1913

#OneNigeria #BabaOneChance
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Yeske2:
The OP should be banned for life, why bringing up hate threads just for the fun of it and senseless bigots jumped in saying trash on a thread with no source.
For my SE brothers this country remains one wheather you like it or not, this should teach us how to strategize politically next time and stop being clannish.
Why do you love igbos to much that you want them in your one Nigeria?
Are you afraid of standing on your own?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by luvprince4real(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
richidinho:

U are very very stewp!d
I've come to realise dat seun has made some nairalanders create their own dictionary. Only on nairaland will u see an English like

stewpid
Fvck
F.o.r.k
Ejacu.lation
Ideot
Etc.

I hail nairaland

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
“The new Nation called Nigeria should be an
estate of our great-grandfather Uthman Dan
Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change
of power. We use the minorities of the
North as willing tools and the South as a
conquered territory and never allow them
to rule over us and never allow them to
have control over their future”

Premier of Northern Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu
Bello, celebrating the grand bequest by the
British Crown in the week of Independence,
Parrot Newspapers, 12th October, 1960.

#OneNigeria #BabaOneChance
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, all ur intents will fail. Am confident about this.

For ur mind Jega is in charge of the UN abi?

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
B69U:
The one good thing about this move is that Yorubas will finally rest now.

We too go rest for their madness. Hausa can Islamise themselves till kingdom come, who care.

^^^They should be happy that they would keep Lagos all to themselves and get rid of any trace of 'Igbo'! I'm sure when they're left behind with their northern allies they would still be able to maintain the gravitational pull Lagos presently has so everyone should be happy all round!

I don't understand why i don't see any Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani rejoicing over this! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:

R u b b i s h !!!

what is this lunatic saying, did anyone ask u to come n join? Hian, some Yoruba people sef

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
I see this a as good development...

But one thing I want to point out is that,for the mere fact that there are millions of yoruba living in enugu does not mean the yoruba's should claim enugu as part of their land or territory...

Am sure if this motion should be put forward and an election conducted majority of the southeast and south south will vote against it..

I for example will not like Edo and Delta state to be included

My mum is from Edo state while My Dad is from Delta state..

I don't and will never ever agree to the idea of these two state to be among biafra

My piece

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Ababadada: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
People should stop calling south south about joining Nigeria or whatever. We will choose one of the two bad eggs. I Prefer Igbo to one Nigeria.
vedd:

R u b b i s h !!!

4 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by nyabinghi(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
The resources will control are: kidnapping,prostitution,baby factory, fake drugs, hard drugs peddling, ritual killing,piracy oya let's do resource control

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Funny how every single post on here degrade to some ethnic noise. Buhari really needs to create jobs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / President Buhari Host Saraki, Dogara, Others To Break Ramadan - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.